Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans in for Aberdeen Youngster? 13:45 - Jul 25 with 2502 viewsRhonddaSwans

Apparently snubbed Rangers and Aston Villa 🤔

https://www.birminghamworld.uk/sport/football/west-brom/swansea-city-could-sign-

Poll: Will you be at the swd sunday?

Swans in for Aberdeen Youngster? on 13:56 - Jul 25 with 1669 viewstrampie

21 years old yet has not played for Aberdeen first team.....hmm

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Swans in for Aberdeen Youngster? on 14:46 - Jul 25 with 1631 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swans in for Aberdeen Youngster? on 13:56 - Jul 25 by trampie

21 years old yet has not played for Aberdeen first team.....hmm

You need to buy potential early. Swansea have a problem developing forwards and not seeing and developing potential. Obafemi, Whittaker, Gyorkeres, Garrick, Al Hamadi, Cullen.

The club is stuck now having spent thousands on a local product only to see the player stagnate at 25. A centre forward 15 years at the club who cannot bury an easy header.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swans in for Aberdeen Youngster? on 14:49 - Jul 25 with 1623 viewsWhiterockin

Swans in for Aberdeen Youngster? on 14:46 - Jul 25 by ReslovenSwan1

You need to buy potential early. Swansea have a problem developing forwards and not seeing and developing potential. Obafemi, Whittaker, Gyorkeres, Garrick, Al Hamadi, Cullen.

The club is stuck now having spent thousands on a local product only to see the player stagnate at 25. A centre forward 15 years at the club who cannot bury an easy header.

WUM alert.
Swans in for Aberdeen Youngster? on 14:52 - Jul 25 with 1614 viewsonehunglow

Swans in for Aberdeen Youngster? on 14:49 - Jul 25 by Whiterockin

WUM alert.

A naysayer,doom monger ,negative jockey .
I like him really

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swans in for Aberdeen Youngster? on 15:01 - Jul 25 with 1575 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swans in for Aberdeen Youngster? on 14:52 - Jul 25 by onehunglow

A naysayer,doom monger ,negative jockey .
I like him really

Nothing negative. I say give Hanratty a chance. I hope he is tough nut fast and strong. 6 ft 2 in and ready to rock and roll. I have wanted to see the local n boy kick on but he has been given enough chances.

in a recent friendly beautiful move peach of a cross. The local boy has nowhere to go. Yelps of pain and he balloons it over the bar. This guy is in the wrong job. He was not made of the "right stuff" and this was not recognised through the age groups. He can stay anonymous as this is my perception only.

Swans in for Aberdeen Youngster? on 15:14 - Jul 25 with 1554 viewsonehunglow

Swans in for Aberdeen Youngster? on 15:01 - Jul 25 by ReslovenSwan1

Nothing negative. I say give Hanratty a chance. I hope he is tough nut fast and strong. 6 ft 2 in and ready to rock and roll. I have wanted to see the local n boy kick on but he has been given enough chances.

in a recent friendly beautiful move peach of a cross. The local boy has nowhere to go. Yelps of pain and he balloons it over the bar. This guy is in the wrong job. He was not made of the "right stuff" and this was not recognised through the age groups. He can stay anonymous as this is my perception only.

Thought you meant James Hanratty
Twas a very famous case
Nasty rape on girlfriend too.

Swans in for Aberdeen Youngster? on 15:19 - Jul 25 with 1532 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swans in for Aberdeen Youngster? on 15:14 - Jul 25 by onehunglow

Twas a very famous case

I refer to the subject of the OP as default unless otherwise stated. That's the way I operate on this forum. I seek clarity and truth.
[Post edited 25 Jul 15:20]

Swans in for Aberdeen Youngster? on 15:22 - Jul 25 with 1526 viewsonehunglow

Swans in for Aberdeen Youngster? on 15:19 - Jul 25 by ReslovenSwan1

I refer to the subject of the OP as default unless otherwise stated. That's the way I operate on this forum. I seek clarity and truth.
[Post edited 25 Jul 15:20]

Have you contacted Jehovahs Witnesses as they do also .
I post for levity and stimulation

Login to get fewer ads

Swans in for Aberdeen Youngster? on 15:49 - Jul 25 with 1462 viewstrampie

Swans in for Aberdeen Youngster? on 14:46 - Jul 25 by ReslovenSwan1

21 and not played a first team game for Aberdeen, if he had showed early potential I'm sure he would have had a game for Aberdeen but apparently he hasn't.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Swans in for Aberdeen Youngster? on 16:01 - Jul 25 with 1446 viewsraynor94

He played 16 games at 2nd division Forfar and scored once, doesn't shout out potential

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Swans in for Aberdeen Youngster? on 16:31 - Jul 25 with 1379 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swans in for Aberdeen Youngster? on 16:01 - Jul 25 by raynor94

He played 16 games at 2nd division Forfar and scored once, doesn't shout out potential

You look at characteristics. This is why Villa and Rangers were interested. Strength focus bravery speed etc.

It could be he lost a bit of focus like many so that age. Knuckle down and kick on. Develop and add features to your game. Get better every year. Do not get comfortable on a long contact on £3k a week and think about you bank balance not your game.

Cotterill Lloyd Congreve time to press on. They must be getting better like Wilson Abdullah are.

Swans in for Aberdeen Youngster? on 16:56 - Jul 25 with 1333 viewstrampie

Swans in for Aberdeen Youngster? on 16:31 - Jul 25 by ReslovenSwan1

You look at characteristics. This is why Villa and Rangers were interested. Strength focus bravery speed etc.

It could be he lost a bit of focus like many so that age. Knuckle down and kick on. Develop and add features to your game. Get better every year. Do not get comfortable on a long contact on £3k a week and think about you bank balance not your game.

Cotterill Lloyd Congreve time to press on. They must be getting better like Wilson Abdullah are.

Maybe he has little ability ?

Swans in for Aberdeen Youngster? on 17:01 - Jul 25 with 1332 viewsKeithHaynes

That was on here yesterday, but I’ll give RJ a general nod in his direction.

He has played professional football despite people saying he hasn’t.

I’m unsure if he’s one for the future being 21, but the ex Aberdeen guy, now at the Swans was a part of the recommendation.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swans in for Aberdeen Youngster? on 17:04 - Jul 25 with 1323 viewsraynor94

Swans in for Aberdeen Youngster? on 16:31 - Jul 25 by ReslovenSwan1

Villa and Rangers were interested 3 years ago, perhaps he can rekindle that kind of potential here

Swans in for Aberdeen Youngster? on 17:15 - Jul 25 with 1285 viewstrampie

Swans in for Aberdeen Youngster? on 15:14 - Jul 25 by onehunglow

Twas a very famous case

Did they get the correct verdict in error ?

Found him guilty.
Then they thought he was not guilty years later.
Then DNA evidence years after that said guilty along.

So at the time of the trial with no DNA at the time was the jury wrong to find him guilty 'beyond reasonable doubt' ?, but got the correct verdict when perhaps they shouldn't have ?

Before my time and only shooting the breeze can't be arsed to look into it.

Swans in for Aberdeen Youngster? on 17:20 - Jul 25 with 1280 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swans in for Aberdeen Youngster? on 15:49 - Jul 25 by trampie

21 and not played a first team game for Aberdeen, if he had showed early potential I'm sure he would have had a game for Aberdeen but apparently he hasn't.

Both you and Rayns do not seem to learn from extremely nasty experiences for centre forwards at Swansea.

Number nines of power and potential must be treated with care and attention. Wales has not produced a big powerful lad since Iwan Roberts / Hartson time.

Swansea did not see the potential of Goykeres and turned down the opportunity to sign him despite Cooper having 6 months to assess.

VG came to Swansea at 21 full of potential but did not start seriously rumbling until he was 23.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Gy%C3%B6keres

Swans in for Aberdeen Youngster? on 17:43 - Jul 25 with 1228 viewsraynor94

Swans in for Aberdeen Youngster? on 17:20 - Jul 25 by ReslovenSwan1

Both you and Rayns do not seem to learn from extremely nasty experiences for centre forwards at Swansea.

Number nines of power and potential must be treated with care and attention. Wales has not produced a big powerful lad since Iwan Roberts / Hartson time.

Swansea did not see the potential of Goykeres and turned down the opportunity to sign him despite Cooper having 6 months to assess.

VG came to Swansea at 21 full of potential but did not start seriously rumbling until he was 23.

Why are you classing him as a centre forward?

Swans in for Aberdeen Youngster? on 18:22 - Jul 25 with 1144 viewstrampie

Swans in for Aberdeen Youngster? on 17:20 - Jul 25 by ReslovenSwan1

Goykeres had played first team football for Brighton, he had played 2nd tier football in Germany and was a full international.
This bloke you are talking about has not played for his club Aberdeen and has been playing 4th tier football in Scotland, there is no comparison.

Swans in for Aberdeen Youngster? on 18:29 - Jul 25 with 1141 viewsmax936

Swans in for Aberdeen Youngster? on 17:43 - Jul 25 by raynor94

Why are you classing him as a centre forward?

Cause it suits his argument, you not read any of his previous threads and posts? they are full of BS, assumptions and innuendo.

He's a WUM and clearly a Troll who posts to get a reaction.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swans in for Aberdeen Youngster? on 18:33 - Jul 25 with 1119 viewsraynor94

Swans in for Aberdeen Youngster? on 18:29 - Jul 25 by max936

Cause it suits his argument, you not read any of his previous threads and posts? they are full of BS, assumptions and innuendo.

He's a WUM and clearly a Troll who posts to get a reaction.

Don't I know Max, it's like groundhog day with him

Swans in for Aberdeen Youngster? on 18:44 - Jul 25 with 1089 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swans in for Aberdeen Youngster? on 18:22 - Jul 25 by trampie

Goykeres had played first team football for Brighton, he had played 2nd tier football in Germany and was a full international.
This bloke you are talking about has not played for his club Aberdeen and has been playing 4th tier football in Scotland, there is no comparison.

You are forensically looking at his stats and telling us he should not be at Swansea with those stats. Gyokeres did nothing much until he was 23 but was big strong powerful and skilful (but with terrible stats)

You look at potential. He has played up front and is 6ft 2 in. The club may "see something in him". They missed the boat badly with big Vic.

They sent Vic back. "No thanks - seems like a nice lad". Oh dear now with £60m buy out clause. No care no attention .

Centre forwards are rare and need care and attention. Swansea CoE not produced one in 30 years. What have the club insiders been doing?

Swans in for Aberdeen Youngster? on 18:56 - Jul 25 with 1052 viewsjack247

Swans in for Aberdeen Youngster? on 18:44 - Jul 25 by ReslovenSwan1

You are forensically looking at his stats and telling us he should not be at Swansea with those stats. Gyokeres did nothing much until he was 23 but was big strong powerful and skilful (but with terrible stats)

You look at potential. He has played up front and is 6ft 2 in. The club may "see something in him". They missed the boat badly with big Vic.

They sent Vic back. "No thanks - seems like a nice lad". Oh dear now with £60m buy out clause. No care no attention .

Centre forwards are rare and need care and attention. Swansea CoE not produced one in 30 years. What have the club insiders been doing?

He wasn’t skilful at all.

He was big and strong, but he was a bumbling cart horse. Dud you watch him play for us?
Swans in for Aberdeen Youngster? on 18:58 - Jul 25 with 1051 viewsonehunglow

Hopeless Swansea innit

Swans in for Aberdeen Youngster? on 19:05 - Jul 25 with 1011 viewstrampie

Goykeres had played for Brighton, St Pauli and Sweden at 21, this Hanratty boy has done nothing at 21.
Goykeres had shown potential at 21, Hanratty hasn't, Hanratty is not a centre forward, listed as a midfielder by transfermarkt, described as a winger elsewhere, if he is a failed midfielder/winger than perhaps somebody might try him as a centre forward.
The chances of this boy making it are slim because his achievements at 21 years of age are slim as regards a career at the top end of the game.
Hope he makes it at the Swans but it's nothing to get overenthusiastic about.as a signing even as a one for the future signing.

Swans in for Aberdeen Youngster? on 19:07 - Jul 25 with 1017 viewsKeithHaynes

Weird isn’t it.

No Cooper treated him badly comments, he who started off the Whittaker non inclusion.

Still.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024