Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reef 11:03 - Jul 13 with 506 viewsDr_Winston

Anyone else go and see them at NRT Fest last night?

Amazes me that The Stereophonics can be mostly crap for 20 years and still sell out arenas whilst a band better in every way ends up doing smaller gigs like this.

No accounting for taste I suppose.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Reef on 21:01 - Jul 13 with 416 viewsKeithHaynes

Personal taste has wide parameters.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Reef on 21:15 - Jul 13 with 406 viewsAguycalledJack

The band have some connection with swansea. Their first large gig was brangwyn hall organised by a swansea promoter. They have kept that connection going.
Reef on 21:16 - Jul 13 with 403 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Stereophonics first two albums were incredible but they’ve been shite since.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Reef on 21:29 - Jul 13 with 395 viewsDr_Winston

I've loved Reef since the 90's. There's not an album, from the beginning right up to now that doesn't get regular airplay with me.

My GF on the other hands likes them a bit. Can name four or five songs. However, she absolutely adores Consideration. It's undoubtedly her favourite Reef song, possibly her favourite song full stop. And they played it.

She's had a shitty year personally with her mother dying and lots of other things, but just being able to be there for her, hold her in my arms and sing along that "it's gonna be alright" was a moment. Not going to lie.

[Post edited 13 Jul 21:34]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024