Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
EFL Retained List 17:08 - Jun 12 with 1356 viewsterryb

I've just picked up from LFW twitter that the EFL have issued the 2024 player retained list for each club.

Begovic & Willock are missing!

https://www.efl.com/news/2024/june/07/efl-professional-retain-list-2023-24/
EFL Retained List on 17:11 - Jun 12 with 1321 viewsdmm

Interesting. I wonder if the list can be updated
EFL Retained List on 17:26 - Jun 12 with 1244 viewsStainrod

Wouldn't claim to be any kind of expert but presumably Willock and Bergovic "not retained" because no contract has been agreed. Doesn't preclude us agreeing a deal with either later? I hope we don't try too hard with Asmir as the stats showed he was a net liability in terms of goals saved/ conceded. Would like to Willock to re-sign but if he leaves I will greet the news with way more of a shrug than I would have done a year ago.
EFL Retained List on 17:28 - Jun 12 with 1232 viewsterryb

EFL Retained List on 17:26 - Jun 12 by Stainrod

Wouldn't claim to be any kind of expert but presumably Willock and Bergovic "not retained" because no contract has been agreed. Doesn't preclude us agreeing a deal with either later? I hope we don't try too hard with Asmir as the stats showed he was a net liability in terms of goals saved/ conceded. Would like to Willock to re-sign but if he leaves I will greet the news with way more of a shrug than I would have done a year ago.

This would be my assumption as well, but I wouldn't be surprised if the club had given deadlines for agreement of a new contract. Not that we would have to have reached that date by now.
EFL Retained List on 17:35 - Jun 12 with 1177 viewsaston_hoop

I'm guessing it was submitted a while ago? A couple of the players offered contracts according to the list have signed them now and a few of those U18s have been released already

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

EFL Retained List on 17:44 - Jun 12 with 1125 viewsterryb

EFL Retained List on 17:35 - Jun 12 by aston_hoop

I'm guessing it was submitted a while ago? A couple of the players offered contracts according to the list have signed them now and a few of those U18s have been released already

I don't know when our list was submitted, but the EFL published the lists on the 7th June.
EFL Retained List on 00:40 - Jun 13 with 758 viewsDannyPaddox

Fredrick Oladotun Olayinka Lapado (Ipswich Town)

Get your training gear monogrammed - FOOL
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024