Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nations league 17:54 - Feb 8 with 3593 viewsstowmarketrange

They are doing the draw for the Nations league groups now and I can’t believe that Scotland are in group while we’re in group B.
They’re in a group with Croatia,Portugal and Poland.Who was it who made the World Cup semis only 16 months ago?And who was it that didn’t get out of their group again?
Nations league on 12:56 - Feb 9 with 677 viewsNorthernr

Nations league on 12:39 - Feb 9 by daveB

Think that was a friendly, will be first competitive one since Euro 1992 qualifiers I think

We've played a friendly since as well - the one where Hodgson left Austin sitting on the bench for the full 90 of a meaningless end of season 0-0 draw.
Nations league on 13:41 - Feb 9 with 592 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Nations league on 14:21 - Feb 9 with 523 viewsdaveB

Nations league on 12:56 - Feb 9 by Northernr

We've played a friendly since as well - the one where Hodgson left Austin sitting on the bench for the full 90 of a meaningless end of season 0-0 draw.

yeah been a few friendlies, don't think we've had a qualifier against them since then after playing them at Euro 88 and the World Cup

I know this is basically a friendly as well though
Nations league on 14:40 - Feb 9 with 484 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Nations league on 05:28 - Feb 9 by SydneyRs

Would have been in the past but Ireland are rubbish these days. Can't see them troubling England, regardless of any sentiment around the fixture. This is not Jack Charlton's team that could beat anyone on their day.

Have to disagree with that statement there SydneyRs ROI actually have a few decent players just cannot find a Manager to put the pieces on the board .
Lee Carsley is the man they want but his success with England U21 has made him a hot commodity and he is stalling.
However England are stacked with talent right now and have another team of young players pushing to get called up so its a fight for second place in the group IMO.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024