Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Origin of COVID-19. What do you think? 19:45 - Apr 16 with 5788 viewsPentyrchJack

Origin of COVD-19. What do you think?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

[Post edited 16 Apr 2020 19:53]

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Origin of COVID-19. What do you think? on 22:16 - Apr 17 with 941 viewsGaryjack

Origin of COVID-19. What do you think? on 21:21 - Apr 17 by Catullus

There's a fiver in the post!

I don't see why suggesting it was Mother nature is so unbelieveable? It's as believeable as some of the other theories I've seen on here.

Surely 'Mother nature' would protect herself from the most highly populated underdeveloped regions, and not inflict it upon the modern world? And that's just for starters! But who knows what is going through her mind? I've always found it difficult to figure out women!
Origin of COVID-19. What do you think? on 22:27 - Apr 17 with 923 viewsCatullus

Origin of COVID-19. What do you think? on 22:16 - Apr 17 by Garyjack

Surely 'Mother nature' would protect herself from the most highly populated underdeveloped regions, and not inflict it upon the modern world? And that's just for starters! But who knows what is going through her mind? I've always found it difficult to figure out women!

Women certainly are a mystery yes but isn't the modern world the most polluting part? The planes, trains and automobiles, the plastics and the factories that churn them out?

In amongst all this lockdown there has been a simple joy in going to the back garden and enjoying the relative peace and quiet, by relative I mean vastly reduced traffic noise and rarely seeing or hearing aircraft but sitting out there it seems like there is more birdsong, not just the morning chorus but all through the day, and it seems loud too. Very relaxing, and already there is a massive drop in air pollution too. There's always a positive to be found in the darkst times eh......for some of us anyway.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Origin of COVID-19. What do you think? on 22:33 - Apr 17 with 917 viewsGaryjack

Origin of COVID-19. What do you think? on 22:27 - Apr 17 by Catullus

Women certainly are a mystery yes but isn't the modern world the most polluting part? The planes, trains and automobiles, the plastics and the factories that churn them out?

In amongst all this lockdown there has been a simple joy in going to the back garden and enjoying the relative peace and quiet, by relative I mean vastly reduced traffic noise and rarely seeing or hearing aircraft but sitting out there it seems like there is more birdsong, not just the morning chorus but all through the day, and it seems loud too. Very relaxing, and already there is a massive drop in air pollution too. There's always a positive to be found in the darkst times eh......for some of us anyway.

Oh i agree. Love the garden, and yes the birds definitely have a few more tunes in their locker than normal now you mention it. Still reckon you're gonna get some pelters for the 'mother nature' theory when the day shift log on!
Origin of COVID-19. What do you think? on 22:41 - Apr 17 with 906 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Origin of COVID-19. What do you think? on 13:39 - Apr 17 by Highjack

It’s obviously not a near perfect killing machine because most people recover, only have mild symptoms and lots don’t even know they have it.

If it were engineered to kill it would be a lot more lethal.

Alright, not perfect but still pretty good . I suppose with the damage it causes to multiple organs perhaps some people won’t die directly of the virus but may have their lives shortened by a good ten or more years.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Origin of COVID-19. What do you think? on 08:06 - Apr 18 with 855 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Origin of COVID-19. What do you think? on 22:41 - Apr 17 by Brynmill_Jack

Alright, not perfect but still pretty good . I suppose with the damage it causes to multiple organs perhaps some people won’t die directly of the virus but may have their lives shortened by a good ten or more years.

With the kidney failure aspect that’s going to mean masses more dialysis machines and donors needed.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024