Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea v Huddersfield Matchday 07:03 - May 9 with 35141 viewsLord_Bony

Hudds must not get a point. Kick Off 7.45 tonight.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5704821/Chelsea-vs-Huddersfiel

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Chelsea v Huddersfield Matchday on 21:55 - May 9 with 3612 viewsAmbergambler

Bollocking bolloxing bollox.

Just got back from the pub. Bastard ref, bastard Chelsea, bastard Huddersfield.

Chelsea v Huddersfield Matchday on 21:56 - May 9 with 3599 viewsploppy

Ignoring our impending doom for a minute ... how poor was Giroud after he came on? And I wanted him on at half time. His first touch was worse than Tammy's.

[That last bit may not be true]
Chelsea v Huddersfield Matchday on 21:56 - May 9 with 3592 viewsskettyparkherbert

Chelsea v Huddersfield Matchday on 21:43 - May 9 by nierika

Better than prolonging the inevitable of either Arsenal or us bottling it next week.

I hope some of our players and board members are reading this forum.

Why the fuk couldn't you put in that type of effort this season if you did we would be mid table at least.

Southampton, Huddersfield, Brighton, Newcastle, Watford etc. have all been better than us and deserved to stay in the big league. We have been a shambles and our fans don't deserve such a underperforming/overpaid bunch of schisters.

Will be really interesting to see who goes and who stays next season, remember we have Montego, Baston, Amat and Mesa etc to get shot of too.

I think our DOF will walk off into the sunlight with his £40 odd million tucked in his arse pocket.
Chelsea v Huddersfield Matchday on 21:56 - May 9 with 3577 viewsmax936

Chelsea v Huddersfield Matchday on 21:53 - May 9 by Lord_Bony

Just to add insult to injury we ll probably win the bastad thing.

I'd love it if Stoke say fukit, lets try and get Hughes relegated?

Clutching at straws, much

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Chelsea v Huddersfield Matchday on 22:00 - May 9 with 3432 viewsLord_Bony

Chelsea v Huddersfield Matchday on 21:56 - May 9 by max936

Got visions of us giving the best performance of the season on the last day.

They will all probably be pissing themselves afterwards.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Chelsea v Huddersfield Matchday on 22:03 - May 9 with 3295 viewsLeonWasGod

Chelsea v Huddersfield Matchday on 21:51 - May 9 by JackFish

I don't even mind us selling our best players, that's the price to pay for success in a division in which we're never going to be able to compete financially with the top teams.

But while we used to have a good scouting department who would look for players who could fit in with how we play, were comfortable on the ball and a good fit for the club, now we just seem to sign any old dross and hope for the best. The managers are picked seemingly without any thought as to the style of play we actually want, and the amount of money we've wasted on absolute garbage recently is staggering - I don't even want to add up how much we've shelled out for Clucas, Baston, Ayew etc.

Martinez' team that won league won hardly cost us anything, great players like Bodde, Scotland and Rangel were next to nothing. Rodgers' team was hardly breaking the bank either, I think only Sinclair and then Borini on loan actually cost anything meaningful.

Yep, agree with all of that. I fully expect us to be a stepping stone for players. it's the wasting what little (relatively) money we have on dross that's the problem. Recruitment needs a major overhaul.
Chelsea v Huddersfield Matchday on 22:42 - May 9 with 2503 viewsa_Swanderful_life

Chelsea v Huddersfield Matchday on 21:56 - May 9 by max936

lets get on the stoke forum and plead
Chelsea v Huddersfield Matchday on 22:50 - May 9 with 2427 viewsploppy

Chelsea v Huddersfield Matchday on 22:42 - May 9 by a_Swanderful_life

lets get on the stoke forum and plead

Man City won't beat Southampton.
Login to get fewer ads

Chelsea v Huddersfield Matchday on 22:56 - May 9 with 2344 viewsLord_Bony

Chelsea v Huddersfield Matchday on 22:50 - May 9 by ploppy

Man City won't beat Southampton.

None of it matters anymore.

The fat lady has just sung her heart out for us.

Chelsea v Huddersfield Matchday on 23:08 - May 9 with 2208 viewsa_Swanderful_life

Chelsea v Huddersfield Matchday on 22:56 - May 9 by Lord_Bony

None of it matters anymore.

The fat lady has just sung her heart out for us.

only good thing about tonights results is it screwed up skys super sunday show, no top 4 , bottom 3 tables flashing up every 10 seconds
and match of the day doing one of their clever leap from match to match edits

perhaps they can show a table showing huw's bank balance growing throughout the match

is it true they cannot show his face on tv before the watershed?
Chelsea v Huddersfield Matchday on 18:52 - May 10 with 1354 viewsLord_Bony

Chelsea v Huddersfield Matchday on 21:40 - May 9 by LeonWasGod

That's what happens when you continually sell your best players but replace with garbage. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. Hopefully we can make the changes necessary to mount a good challenge next year, but I'm not holding my breath with the current management structure.

PS. targeting the last 2 games my @rse. CC's negativity over the last 6 weeks or so made this almost inevitable.
[Post edited 9 May 2018 21:42]

True.

Absolutely gutted.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024