Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hillsboro 19:02 - Feb 11 with 8366 viewsperchrockjack

Seeing as it's not going to go away on here, anyone got the guts to admit they are heartily sick of it all and that the families are nothing but hub cap robbing scum whinging and whining

Anyone slightly smug it saw so many Liverpool fans wiped out

Anyone disappointed that it was found Liverpool fans not responsible and not caused by drunken fans

Well

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Hillsboro on 10:06 - Feb 12 with 1298 viewsblueytheblue

Hillsboro on 09:38 - Feb 12 by perchrockjack

Nah. Not quite..a crumbling inadequate edifice totally unfit for purpose

Nothing to do with Hillsboro

Care to suggest why it was brought up by Felixstowe

At heysel, juventus fans charged Liverpool fans , who responded ,Italians ran , wall collapsed

People were dead before the wall collapsed, perchie.

The fact it collapsed saved more from dying by freeing up the pressure.

Agree the stadium was unfit for purpose but don't make excuses.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Hillsboro on 10:19 - Feb 12 with 1276 viewsjackandcoke81

Disgraceful post. You should be banned!
Hillsboro on 11:13 - Feb 12 with 1224 viewscanhecatchit

Hillsboro on 20:57 - Feb 11 by builthjack

What's your feeling about Heysel Perch, when Liverpool fans kicked down a wall to get in, and the ground was overcrowded, which ultimately led to 39 deaths? Just asking.

Well actually, the ground was nowhere near full if you were old enough to have witnessed it, you would know that.
The so called Liverpool fans ran towards the Juve fans most of whom were standing behind both goals, They ran from Liverpool fans and tried to climb over the wall down in one corner, as they climbed the wall it gave way as the whole ground was dilapidated anyway, crushing people underneath it it was terrible to witness.
So don't know where you got the idea that Liverpool fans kicked down a wall in an overcrowded stadium from.
If anything that is what happened at Hilsboro, Liverpool fans ushing and shoving outside the ground just before kick off, ( we have all witnessed this ourselves before matches at the Vetch) and people were getting crushed outside, this is where the Police opened the gates to relieve the pressure on the fans getting crushed . Police were at fault from there on in

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

Hillsboro on 12:06 - Feb 12 with 1147 viewsJack_Kass

He's an ex copper, so it's no surprise he's accused everyone who posts on here of the 'act' in question, it's a loaded statement with presumption of guilt, it's basically

"Do you still hold the belief that those people at Hillsborough, deserved to die?"

Whether the answer is yes, or no, you're guilty of his accusation. Pure joy for him.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Hillsboro on 12:26 - Feb 12 with 1127 viewspikeypaul

IT is offensive to say the people of Swansea as a whole don't care a flying feck about the people of Liverpool.

But the accusation could be aimed at a small percentage of people from anywhere in the UK,despite any coroners report there are always going to be people say wrongly in my opinion "they had it coming" .
I was at Anfield in 1981 and witnessed the disgusting behaviour of their fans that day,without doubt the worst fans in our first spell in the top tier,did they "deserve" Hillsboro? No.But some throughout the UK will disagree.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Hillsboro on 12:48 - Feb 12 with 1088 viewsjack247

Hillsboro on 12:26 - Feb 12 by pikeypaul

IT is offensive to say the people of Swansea as a whole don't care a flying feck about the people of Liverpool.

But the accusation could be aimed at a small percentage of people from anywhere in the UK,despite any coroners report there are always going to be people say wrongly in my opinion "they had it coming" .
I was at Anfield in 1981 and witnessed the disgusting behaviour of their fans that day,without doubt the worst fans in our first spell in the top tier,did they "deserve" Hillsboro? No.But some throughout the UK will disagree.

It could have been, but it wasn't.

He doesn't miss a chance to run the city and its people down, but using a tragedy to do so is disgusting.

If he took umbrage with something Loyal said, he should have taken it in with Loyal.
Hillsboro on 13:43 - Feb 12 with 1023 viewspikeypaul

Hillsboro on 12:48 - Feb 12 by jack247

It could have been, but it wasn't.

He doesn't miss a chance to run the city and its people down, but using a tragedy to do so is disgusting.

If he took umbrage with something Loyal said, he should have taken it in with Loyal.

He obviously has issues on the subject of Hillsboro and being ex Liverpool plod no doubt coming in to contact with some utter filth in the city who may have attended the game who can blame him.
For him to bring Swansea or any other city in the UK who proportionally contain the same amount of people still believing wrongly they caused the tragedy themselves is a little bit silly of him.I think deep down he is one of these people.

Anyway off to the game now have a good day everyone and stay safe.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2017 13:56]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Hillsboro on 13:44 - Feb 12 with 1020 viewsPapaLazarou

Somebody had a drink yesterday...
Login to get fewer ads

Hillsboro on 13:47 - Feb 12 with 1014 viewsDarran

Hillsboro on 13:43 - Feb 12 by pikeypaul

He obviously has issues on the subject of Hillsboro and being ex Liverpool plod no doubt coming in to contact with some utter filth in the city who may have attended the game who can blame him.
For him to bring Swansea or any other city in the UK who proportionally contain the same amount of people still believing wrongly they caused the tragedy themselves is a little bit silly of him.I think deep down he is one of these people.

Anyway off to the game now have a good day everyone and stay safe.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2017 13:56]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Hillsboro on 13:55 - Feb 12 with 998 viewsperchrockjack

All the people of Swansea.

Really

First of all ,Swansea has more than its share of chunts.

Second, this site is a choice of a small minority of our fans

Most Swansea people wouldn't know this site existed and many who do stay well away

Jack kass.. What you do then

Hillsboro on 23:22 - Feb 12 with 883 viewsLoyal

Hillsboro on 13:55 - Feb 12 by perchrockjack

All the people of Swansea.

Really

First of all ,Swansea has more than its share of chunts.

Second, this site is a choice of a small minority of our fans

Most Swansea people wouldn't know this site existed and many who do stay well away

Jack kass.. What you do then

You clearly have a real issue with your ex occupations murder of people from a city you worked in.
You should deal with that first before attacking someone who clearly stated that the regurgitated continual revisiting of it does the bereaved no good.
And now you state I am blaming the people of Liverpool for causing it ? I would be interested to read that post. Oh, but hang on -
Honestly I know some of you old cnts made up evidence on a daily basis as proven by this most recent post of yours, but seriously you need to draw a breath. Making up stuff to get a conviction is one thing but let's be honest, your colleagues killed them, not me, not anyone on here, but you, and this is really what hurts you the most.
The occupation you chose killed the people of the city you worked in.
That's your issue, and it shows.
Get help.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Hillsboro on 23:31 - Feb 12 with 865 viewsjackportis

This thread should be deleted. Swans are very well respected with This awful event. Only last year the dad who lost his son was applauded by every person in the stadium when he represented the victims. Let's hope he or any Liverpool fan comes on here doesn't read the shite on here. One of the worst threads in the history of this site. Darran get this thread off use your influencing skills.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Hillsboro on 03:56 - Feb 13 with 825 viewsHumpty

Hillsboro on 09:06 - Feb 12 by Loyal

Thing is you don't get it do you, you are as bad as the very people my post was aimed at.
You are the very worst of people, point scoring and using the death of those people at a football match as ammunition.
Wallowing in the tragedy for a political reason, using the circumstances to promote more hate, or just for arguments sake, then causing division.
I see right through you, and today is your opportunity to see me, but you are too cowardly to even go there. A good opportunity to call me out to my face.
Read my post properly, I thought you were educated, not my words yours. Clearly not. Add cowardly to your list of redeeming features.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2017 9:10]

Oh dear.

PC Punk has been at the wine and got all upset.

He's offering up an invitation for fisticuffs an all.

Tell you what PC Punk. You post your views on here and I may or may not respond to them. That's how it works. I found your views on Hillsborough disgusting and said so. That's how it works.

If you choose to express your opinion on here don't be suprised if some people sometimes disagree with you.

If your response is to meet them face to face in the Railway, you're not very good at it.

I'm not a coward. If we ever meet I'll say exactly what I think to your face. But I'm not going looking for you. I couldn't think of anything more childish. I'm an adult, with children and a job. F*cking grow up man. If you don't like people disagreeing with you don't post. Simple as that.

If you think inviting people to fights is the normal response to what is said on here I suggest you find a new hobby.

As for the educated bit I have no idea what you're on about. My education ended at A level. I don't think I've ever pretended otherwise.

Grow up PC Punk.
Hillsboro on 08:59 - Feb 13 with 772 viewsLoyal

Hillsboro on 03:56 - Feb 13 by Humpty

Oh dear.

PC Punk has been at the wine and got all upset.

He's offering up an invitation for fisticuffs an all.

Tell you what PC Punk. You post your views on here and I may or may not respond to them. That's how it works. I found your views on Hillsborough disgusting and said so. That's how it works.

If you choose to express your opinion on here don't be suprised if some people sometimes disagree with you.

If your response is to meet them face to face in the Railway, you're not very good at it.

I'm not a coward. If we ever meet I'll say exactly what I think to your face. But I'm not going looking for you. I couldn't think of anything more childish. I'm an adult, with children and a job. F*cking grow up man. If you don't like people disagreeing with you don't post. Simple as that.

If you think inviting people to fights is the normal response to what is said on here I suggest you find a new hobby.

As for the educated bit I have no idea what you're on about. My education ended at A level. I don't think I've ever pretended otherwise.

Grow up PC Punk.

Who was invited to have a fight ?
Sad anonymous cnt.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Hillsboro on 09:01 - Feb 13 with 767 viewsLoyal

Hillsboro on 11:13 - Feb 12 by canhecatchit

Well actually, the ground was nowhere near full if you were old enough to have witnessed it, you would know that.
The so called Liverpool fans ran towards the Juve fans most of whom were standing behind both goals, They ran from Liverpool fans and tried to climb over the wall down in one corner, as they climbed the wall it gave way as the whole ground was dilapidated anyway, crushing people underneath it it was terrible to witness.
So don't know where you got the idea that Liverpool fans kicked down a wall in an overcrowded stadium from.
If anything that is what happened at Hilsboro, Liverpool fans ushing and shoving outside the ground just before kick off, ( we have all witnessed this ourselves before matches at the Vetch) and people were getting crushed outside, this is where the Police opened the gates to relieve the pressure on the fans getting crushed . Police were at fault from there on in

Somthe authorities were at fault for the behaviour of people dying ?

Hillsboro on 09:13 - Feb 13 with 759 viewsjohnlangy

Hillsboro on 20:44 - Feb 11 by perchrockjack

What is abhorrent is the constant sniping of a city ,people and club when we are hardly perfect .

Hoolies, we prided ourselves on them

It could have happened to us

Both Clase and fire boy have had the balls to state loyal is basically utterly the one who is hate filled

It's not comfortable to read the truth

Which is... Few in Swansea had any sympathy for the hillsborough victims nor the fight to clear their names

This is key.. It's why the Sun is abhorrent

Seems thousands of man Utd still in Swansea

'Which is... Few in Swansea had any sympathy for the hillsborough victims nor the fight to clear their names'.

So you're the spokesperson for all the citizens of Swansea, otherwise how could you know that few of us had any sympathy.

A lot of what you write is questionable at best. This comment is utter drivel and makes you sound pathetic
Hillsboro on 09:22 - Feb 13 with 742 viewsperchrockjack

No, what it shows is that people on here are utterly unable to countenance what appears to be obvious.

Do you believe loyal s post was justifiable.

Representative of the people of Swansea ? I've fookn explained that but you knew that .

Didn't you

Now then ,imagine you're a Liverpool fan or citizen .then read loyal s tide of hate, as noted by Clase, and ask yourself why someone feels that way and why he brought it up

Nobody apart from humpty has seen and appreciated this simple fact.

I suggested this thread be pulled earlier

Hillsboro on 09:25 - Feb 13 with 738 viewsjack247

Hillsboro on 09:13 - Feb 13 by johnlangy

'Which is... Few in Swansea had any sympathy for the hillsborough victims nor the fight to clear their names'.

So you're the spokesperson for all the citizens of Swansea, otherwise how could you know that few of us had any sympathy.

A lot of what you write is questionable at best. This comment is utter drivel and makes you sound pathetic

Perch gets away with stuff like that because people think he is a harmless, bumbling old fool. I think he is far more intelligent than he portrays.

Him and Dwight both love to run the city down at any opportunity, but imagine the reaction if Dwight had accused people in Swansea of being smug that so many Scousers were killed. Hideous comment.
Hillsboro on 09:32 - Feb 13 with 733 viewsperchrockjack

I'm smarter than you 246 .

I can take an objective view and actually read what is in front of me instead of allowing bitterness to cloud my judgement

I take back not a word, by the way.

However , those who know me appreciate Swansea is nothing but pain to me especially after recent events.

I hate the place. Now ,you got that.

I don't enjoy ,however, ripping it to pieces

The people of Swansea are not represented by you,loyal this site of even Swansea city FC.

Got that.

You carry this on . Fine. I ain't a letting it go until some of you ,somehow, get out of your pitiful narrow minds and see yourselves for what you are.

Never assume

Never

Hillsboro on 09:35 - Feb 13 with 724 viewsDarran

Hillsboro on 09:32 - Feb 13 by perchrockjack

I'm smarter than you 246 .

I can take an objective view and actually read what is in front of me instead of allowing bitterness to cloud my judgement

I take back not a word, by the way.

However , those who know me appreciate Swansea is nothing but pain to me especially after recent events.

I hate the place. Now ,you got that.

I don't enjoy ,however, ripping it to pieces

The people of Swansea are not represented by you,loyal this site of even Swansea city FC.

Got that.

You carry this on . Fine. I ain't a letting it go until some of you ,somehow, get out of your pitiful narrow minds and see yourselves for what you are.

Never assume

Never

I honestly think you should let it go Richsrd that hole is getting deeper by the day.

Hillsboro on 09:56 - Feb 13 with 1002 viewsperchrockjack

lt would be interesting to see the reaction if I sent these comments on to a LFC forum.

Hillsboro on 09:58 - Feb 13 with 998 viewsdickythorpe

Just saw this thread!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!

Perchie you need help mate.

Always saying we are narrow minded nowadays.

GET HELP.

Dar, you are supposedly his mate......i suggest you try and help him.

Grief is a terrible, terrible thing. Bad things from the past are being brought to the fore as a smokescreen for what is really the issue NOW!
Hillsboro on 10:05 - Feb 13 with 975 viewsDarran

Hillsboro on 09:58 - Feb 13 by dickythorpe

Just saw this thread!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!

Perchie you need help mate.

Always saying we are narrow minded nowadays.

GET HELP.

Dar, you are supposedly his mate......i suggest you try and help him.

Grief is a terrible, terrible thing. Bad things from the past are being brought to the fore as a smokescreen for what is really the issue NOW!

I'm not getting involved.

Hillsboro on 10:06 - Feb 13 with 968 viewsLoyal

Hillsboro on 09:56 - Feb 13 by perchrockjack

lt would be interesting to see the reaction if I sent these comments on to a LFC forum.

Yeah, asking people to move on because the constant revisiting of the incident is causing a circle of constant bereavement and ruining hundreds of more lives would be hard to understand clearly.

Hillsboro on 10:09 - Feb 13 with 962 viewsperchrockjack

dicky

With all due respect ,just wtf is that about.

You too seem unable to grasp the jist of what my initial comments were referring to.

You ,like others have selective reading disorder as you cannot simply read and interpret ; you make massive incorrect assumptions.

There are many ,Id suggest , seeing what see but terrified to post for fear of the tide of hate coming my way. I AINT ARSED ,SON, TRUST ME.

What I am arsed about is people from my home city constantly making inferrences from Hillsborough. This is why the Sun is filth and hated because it posted lies to be read as truth by cretins. When it was found the fans not culpable, Heysel is brought up. WHY... ask yourself that simply question. I mean really think. Look out of the windown on this glorious morning, take yourself away from this fetid flock of feckwit comments and really reflect. Forget Swansea, Carmarthen or where the biggest bass is to be found and really take yourself out of that bubble your in. While you r eat it, contact 247 and have a conference call and look at yourselves . It aint pretty boys back.

By all means pm me if you want to continue

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024