Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great result. Won 1-0 21:43 - Feb 23 with 27942 viewsSuddenLad

Just what was required. Well done Dale.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Great result. Won 1-0 on 06:46 - Feb 24 with 2589 viewsTalkingSutty

Great result. Won 1-0 on 00:16 - Feb 24 by Hopwoodblue

Beg to differ if RNL had have played 90 mins on Sat we might have won he got a toe in on more than one occasion tonight and covered our left side far better than NML did on Sat, just watch Bradfurts first goal had he have been aware and gone with their runner he may well have never been able to cross it for a tap in and he must have seen him. Just can't be bothered and it's very disappointing because he could be a decent player if he put his mind to it.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2016 0:20]

I have no doubt RNL and NML both have plenty of talent but they also have plenty of timber which means they aren't fit enough and unable to complete a full game. That in turn means everytime they are picked we are having to dilute the options from the subs bench because those particular player always need replacing at some point. Maybe the games changed though and it's accepted that some players don't have the capacity to last a full game but are still seen as valuable assets.

I always view double barrelled named players as exotic,luxury players and much prefer the muck and nettle names,such as Ashley Grimes
[Post edited 24 Feb 2016 7:01]
Great result. Won 1-0 on 07:33 - Feb 24 with 2481 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Great result. Won 1-0 on 06:46 - Feb 24 by TalkingSutty

I have no doubt RNL and NML both have plenty of talent but they also have plenty of timber which means they aren't fit enough and unable to complete a full game. That in turn means everytime they are picked we are having to dilute the options from the subs bench because those particular player always need replacing at some point. Maybe the games changed though and it's accepted that some players don't have the capacity to last a full game but are still seen as valuable assets.

I always view double barrelled named players as exotic,luxury players and much prefer the muck and nettle names,such as Ashley Grimes

Cost a bl**dy fortune for parents when kids want the names on the back of their shirts!!
Great result. Won 1-0 on 07:54 - Feb 24 with 2432 viewsTalkingSutty

Great result. Won 1-0 on 07:33 - Feb 24 by Albert_Whitehurst

Cost a bl**dy fortune for parents when kids want the names on the back of their shirts!!

I think supporters are guilty of expecting the full package even at league one level. There's a reason these players aren't performing at a higher level and the majority have a downside to their game. Lifestyle and fitness issues, consistency of performance, attitude etc,so maybe we have to be more acceptable of their faults and focus on the positives they bring.
Great result. Won 1-0 on 09:16 - Feb 24 with 2288 viewsBigKindo

Great result. Won 1-0 on 07:33 - Feb 24 by Albert_Whitehurst

Perhaps the club could throw in the hyphen for nothing?
Great result. Won 1-0 on 12:55 - Feb 24 with 2088 viewsboromat

Great result. Won 1-0 on 06:46 - Feb 24 by TalkingSutty

Paddy McCourt has made a pretty good career out of not being able to play for 90 mins :-).

On the game - It reminded me of a game in a league two relegation scrap on a very cold Tuesday night (We've had many of them in the past). It wasn't pretty we got a lot of luck but most importantly we got the 3 points.

It seemed that we were happy to let them have the ball in their own half and we didn't press as much as we normally would, it made the game quite slow. Fleetwood very rarely were allowed any opportunity to counter us. They played decent football but struggled to break us down, however with better finishing they could have had a goal or two. We were much more clinical and after the goal we didn't really press on for another. Our problem at one nil up was not being able to keep the ball, we defended well but long clearances would go to the opposition.

3 points is what we needed though Saturday will be a completely different type of game, it'll need a better performance to get anything at all. Hope a few more of us turn up. Think there's a good chance of there being more of them on Saturday.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Great result. Won 1-0 on 16:00 - Feb 25 with 1785 viewsaleanddale

Really was a great result... Massive in fact.

On the basis that the bookie is rarely wrong Dale are currently 40-1 to be relegated.

5 teams are priced at 6/5 or shorter for relegation and two of the 5 teams are Crewe 1/25 and Colchester 1/33 look dead in the water.

No fear on Saturday hope we get at the blades from the off.
Great result. Won 1-0 on 18:40 - Feb 25 with 1636 viewsTalkingSutty

Great result. Won 1-0 on 16:00 - Feb 25 by aleanddale

Really was a great result... Massive in fact.

On the basis that the bookie is rarely wrong Dale are currently 40-1 to be relegated.

5 teams are priced at 6/5 or shorter for relegation and two of the 5 teams are Crewe 1/25 and Colchester 1/33 look dead in the water.

No fear on Saturday hope we get at the blades from the off.

Treat it like a FA cup tie ( not against bury) and get stuck into them. They aren't any great shakes and their form is very patchy. We can show them too much respect and big them up if we want and repeat previous poor home performances, the outcome will be the same though.

We are due a barnstorming all guns blazing home performance, why not on Saturday?
Great result. Won 1-0 on 19:50 - Feb 25 with 1539 viewsstuartcryer

Great result. Won 1-0 on 22:44 - Feb 23 by dingdangblue

I suppose RNL was involved in the goal (dummying the ball to let it run to McNulty) - but I would have Camps ahead of him and Rose all day long. Maybe Hill just wants a bit of balance on that left side with McNulty playing fullback.

I would have Desmond the dragon in front of rnl

wardle blue

Login to get fewer ads

Great result. Won 1-0 on 19:53 - Feb 25 with 1534 viewsstuartcryer

Great result. Won 1-0 on 00:16 - Feb 24 by Hopwoodblue

Beg to differ if RNL had have played 90 mins on Sat we might have won he got a toe in on more than one occasion tonight and covered our left side far better than NML did on Sat, just watch Bradfurts first goal had he have been aware and gone with their runner he may well have never been able to cross it for a tap in and he must have seen him. Just can't be bothered and it's very disappointing because he could be a decent player if he put his mind to it.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2016 0:20]

????????

wardle blue

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024