Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Darran 22:04 - Jan 26 with 23967 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

In the same manner as Darran likes to create individual threads to make himself feel special, warm and fuzzy inside at the expense of someone else, I too will do the same.

Darran may think he knows it all - afterall he spends way too long on this forum and thinks he knows posters better than themselves.

However, he knows f*ck all. He just likes to feel important.

He's a failed mod, and a failure at being right. He is.... a failure. So here's a little of his own medicine (nobody can say he hasn't asked for this!).

Discuss.

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

Darran on 18:55 - Mar 17 with 1298 viewsKerouac

Darran on 19:03 - Mar 16 by pierre91

......I sit in G120 in the Lower West and I'd never met Darran until I introduced myself to him a couple of years ago as a possible fellow contributor to this website.

I see him at every home game and he is still a fervent, affable, Swansea City fan (in the true sense of the word).

If some people can't get on with him (or even, God forgive, ignore him) on an Internet Website they really should question why they come here.

"If some people can't get on with him (or even, God forgive, ignore him) on an Internet Website they really should question why they come here."

Be fair I have had next to zero interaction with him since joining this site, then out of the blue he starts accusing me of being former posters (I have no idea who these posters are so he could be paying me a compliment for all I know) and is today starting a thread with my name in the title.
How the f*ck am I supposed to "get on with him" or "ignore him".

Why should I have to explain myself to you?
Perhaps you should be questioning why this "affable Swansea City fan" chooses to behave that way...and bear in mind that lots of people have complained about the same thing (looking back it's funny to think I used to skip by this stuff and think to myself 'why are they all squabbling about bollocks'...now I am on the receiving end I can see exactly what people were on about).
The bloke is a tosser.

At the next home game ask him why a grown man behaves that way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Darran on 10:14 - Mar 18 with 1207 viewsDafyddHuw

Funny as fùck this thread. People getting hot under the collar for fùck all.

If you whingers had had to go through 1/10th of the shit Darren's family has had to go through and still come up smiling like they have I'd take my hat off to you.

Lighten up ffs and greet the world with a smile. Why does what people say about you who don't even know you bother you so much? Haven't you got any real problems in your lives?

But I'll make a point of asking him at the Boro match, Kerouak. Dunno how you're going to sleep easy until then though.
Can't you see he's taking the piss? I can. It's just feckin banter man. And the thing is, every time he goes fishing, you always bite.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2017 10:15]
Darran on 10:16 - Mar 18 with 1200 viewsDarran

Darran on 18:55 - Mar 17 by Kerouac

"If some people can't get on with him (or even, God forgive, ignore him) on an Internet Website they really should question why they come here."

Be fair I have had next to zero interaction with him since joining this site, then out of the blue he starts accusing me of being former posters (I have no idea who these posters are so he could be paying me a compliment for all I know) and is today starting a thread with my name in the title.
How the f*ck am I supposed to "get on with him" or "ignore him".

Why should I have to explain myself to you?
Perhaps you should be questioning why this "affable Swansea City fan" chooses to behave that way...and bear in mind that lots of people have complained about the same thing (looking back it's funny to think I used to skip by this stuff and think to myself 'why are they all squabbling about bollocks'...now I am on the receiving end I can see exactly what people were on about).
The bloke is a tosser.

At the next home game ask him why a grown man behaves that way.

Thank you my friend.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Darran on 13:17 - Jun 26 with 1049 viewsJimmyGilligan

Good to see the bimonthly kiss Darran's ass threads are still going strong after all these years. Its almost like he starts them himself to get attention.
Darran on 13:28 - Jun 26 with 1033 viewsBanosswan

Darran on 13:17 - Jun 26 by JimmyGilligan

Good to see the bimonthly kiss Darran's ass threads are still going strong after all these years. Its almost like he starts them himself to get attention.

Yet you bump this after 3 months without anyone posting in it?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Darran on 13:30 - Jun 26 with 1028 viewsJimmyGilligan

Darran on 13:28 - Jun 26 by Banosswan

it was about the 6th thread down on my list. So sorry if i've offended you. Tvvat.
Darran on 13:33 - Jun 26 with 1020 viewsBanosswan

Darran on 13:30 - Jun 26 by JimmyGilligan

it was about the 6th thread down on my list. So sorry if i've offended you. Tvvat.

Touched a nerve have I precious?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

Darran on 13:34 - Jun 26 with 1016 viewsJimmyGilligan

Darran on 13:33 - Jun 26 by Banosswan

Touched a nerve have I precious?

Yes sweetie, I am awfully highly strung. I apologise profusely for my outburst. /sarcasm
Login to get fewer ads

Darran on 13:35 - Jun 26 with 1012 viewsBanosswan

Darran on 13:34 - Jun 26 by JimmyGilligan

Yes sweetie, I am awfully highly strung. I apologise profusely for my outburst. /sarcasm

Sarcasm doesn't work if you have to state the fact it's sarcasm.

Darran on 13:37 - Jun 26 with 1011 viewsJimmyGilligan

I didn't state anything
Darran on 13:40 - Jun 26 with 1001 viewsjack247

Darran on 13:30 - Jun 26 by JimmyGilligan

Bloody hell mate, is your list on drugs?
Darran on 13:48 - Jun 26 with 991 viewsDarran

Darran on 13:28 - Jun 26 by Banosswan

Ignore him he's been wanting to bum me for over a decade now.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Darran on 13:53 - Jun 26 with 988 viewsJimmyGilligan

Darran on 13:48 - Jun 26 by Darran

Ignore him he's been wanting to bum me for over a decade now.

10 years and counting...big boy

(Usually I would post a funny meme or gif here, but since this site is stuck in 1999 I can't be bothered).

Petty out!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024