Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shelvey 16:32 - Jan 12 with 7560 viewsJackfath

If Mr Curtis was aware he was going to go two days after the FA CUp match why play him? Could have got injured and it would have meant the lazy underachiever staying in Swansea disrupting us.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Shelvey on 09:55 - Jan 13 with 1161 viewsBloodyhills

Shelvey on 16:49 - Jan 12 by jasper_T

I think Curt's on a need to know only basis.

This is the only thing that makes sense.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Shelvey on 09:59 - Jan 13 with 1152 viewsBloodyhills

Shelvey on 17:37 - Jan 12 by Jackanapes

Are these the words of a man who knows the player in question is about to be sold?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35273470

Doesn't look like Curtis knew he was about to be sold.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Shelvey on 10:00 - Jan 13 with 1151 viewsPrivate_Partz

Shelvey on 16:49 - Jan 12 by jasper_T

I think Curt's on a need to know only basis.

I believe this as well. We could have been playing hardball telling Newcastle we did not want to sell thereby driving the price up. I doubt Curt had any part in this and just played him to get some match practice in. When you listen to Curt's press conferences it is obvious he is not part of anything other than team selection and coaching. Huwis doing the wheeling and dealing. This I why I am very dissatisfied with this situation and hope we survive to see the day a top manager can come in with full control.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Shelvey on 10:21 - Jan 13 with 1117 viewsdobjack2

Shelvey on 09:29 - Jan 13 by Jackanapes

Why then were talks not started until Sunday evening?( from an admittedly sketchy source) If this was all agreed before hand, why wait until Tuesday. Surely they would have done it on Monday? Seems to me this was cobbled together in a hurry.

Edit:- Sketchy source
http://boards.footymad.net/newcastleunited-mad/2109613224/?pg=1
So in talks 11pm Sunday.
The fact is this entire thread is a hamfisted attempt, by a known wum, to cast more doubt on Curts appointment, when in reality we all know there is no way on earth we would have played a player we had already sold, especially in a cup game against a team going full throttle to knock over a big(gish) gun.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2016 9:37]

take your point but I don't believe or accept everything I read anymore. This transfer has been on the cards for a while. He has clearly wanted a move, the palace game was all about him avoiding Any possibility of an injury so he was hooked. Newcastle had made enquiries which were going to lead to a bid and had in all probability been encouraged to do so.

Whether it was a case of we were playing him until a formal bid had been received we won't know but Curt would have known that there were enquiries,would probably have known that they were serious enquiries and must have known he wanted out. His approach to the fans st the end of the game stank of "goodbye and thanks for all the fish" compared to him skulking off the pitch after the west brom game.

All supposition but that is all we are left with these days. The truth is out there but in this era of spin papers being given the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth is a thing of the past.
Shelvey on 14:02 - Jan 15 with 1041 viewsCliffTop

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/newcastle-united/latest-nufc-news/newcastle-

Shelvey doing a Shelvey - good riddance
Shelvey on 14:06 - Jan 15 with 1031 viewsDevz00

Shelvey on 14:02 - Jan 15 by CliffTop

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/newcastle-united/latest-nufc-news/newcastle-

Just saw this too. Some interesting comments there regarding the manager saying he didn't suit our play.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Shelvey on 14:14 - Jan 15 with 1013 views3swan

Shelvey on 14:06 - Jan 15 by Devz00

Just saw this too. Some interesting comments there regarding the manager saying he didn't suit our play.

His words, or his belief in what went wrong.

Maybe his attitude and performance didn't suit our style
Shelvey on 14:16 - Jan 15 with 1004 viewsPegojack

Shelvey on 14:06 - Jan 15 by Devz00

It's true, he didn't suit our style. We don't have a place in the team for a lazy, good for nothing, pointing instead of running, too busy pulling my socks up to tackle, Billy Big B*llocks midfielder.
Feck off, the Geordies deserve you. And Engerlund.
Login to get fewer ads

Shelvey on 14:22 - Jan 15 with 959 viewsTJB

Shelvey on 14:02 - Jan 15 by CliffTop

There's a quote on Wales Online from him "I was a bit like, 'I've just played for England four weeks ago so what's going on here?'" Sums him up completely.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024