Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Terrorist Sympathisers. 07:33 - Dec 2 with 7911 viewsPrivate_Partz

That's what Cameron thinks all those who oppose bombing Syria are. What a pathetic excuse of a man he is. I doubt even the most extreme here would come out with that although I guess some will agree with him now. He should apologise and withdraw the remark although I am not holding my breath.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 11:02 - Dec 2 with 1628 viewsDarran

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 10:40 - Dec 2 by Neath_Jack

So you think that bombing these countries stop atrocities? Really?

What if Russia suddenly decides to start bombing this country indiscriminately to try and get the ISIS mob that live here? Would that be ok? Of course it wouldn't, so why is it ok to try and bomb the f*ckers in Syria where thousands more innocents will be killed?

It's a right royal f*king mess, and one we can do without getting involved in. It'll only be a matter of time before we then send in our ground troops, who will be sent in without the correct gear and will die in their hundreds. Would you be happy for your son or grandson to be sent over there?

What is the end game? What's the exit strategy?

I didn't say that,I don't want to see innocent people killed but if we stop will they stop? You know what the answer to that is though.
Do you think the terrorists would suddenly say to themselves yay we've won let's end it all now?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 11:14 - Dec 2 with 1614 viewsNeath_Jack

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 11:02 - Dec 2 by Darran

I didn't say that,I don't want to see innocent people killed but if we stop will they stop? You know what the answer to that is though.
Do you think the terrorists would suddenly say to themselves yay we've won let's end it all now?

Bombs on Syria are not going to stop terrorists carrying out atrocities around the world.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 11:15 - Dec 2 with 1612 viewsNeath_Jack

And what difference will our bombs make when they are already getting blitzed by the yanks, Russians, French and f*ck knows who else are already out there? It's about Cameron and his f*cking vanity project. No need for us to get involved at all.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 11:20 - Dec 2 with 1601 viewsLord_Bony

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 11:15 - Dec 2 by Neath_Jack

And what difference will our bombs make when they are already getting blitzed by the yanks, Russians, French and f*ck knows who else are already out there? It's about Cameron and his f*cking vanity project. No need for us to get involved at all.

You got to laugh mind.

2013 Cameron wanted us to go in and bomb Assad and lost the vote.

2015 Cameron wants us to go in and bomb the opposition of Assad and will win the vote.

Vanity project is right.

You really could nt make it up

LMFAO

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 11:20 - Dec 2 with 1601 viewsmonmouth

It's not whether they'll stop though is it? We know they won't. It's about whether bombing would make things better, worse or no difference. Unless there is a compelling case for 'better' and there blatantly isn't, then we should not do it.

As Hitchens says, 2 years ago cameron was all for bombing Assad.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 11:21 - Dec 2 with 1599 viewsDarran

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 11:15 - Dec 2 by Neath_Jack

So are you happy to see them wiped out by the bombs of all the other countries?

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 11:22 - Dec 2 with 1592 viewsNeath_Jack

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 11:21 - Dec 2 by Darran

So are you happy to see them wiped out by the bombs of all the other countries?

Bombs won't wipe them out, what part of that are you not understanding?

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 11:22 - Dec 2 with 1592 viewsDarran

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 11:20 - Dec 2 by monmouth

It's not whether they'll stop though is it? We know they won't. It's about whether bombing would make things better, worse or no difference. Unless there is a compelling case for 'better' and there blatantly isn't, then we should not do it.

As Hitchens says, 2 years ago cameron was all for bombing Assad.

Yeah but something needs to be done because we can't carry on like this.

Login to get fewer ads

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 11:25 - Dec 2 with 1581 viewsDarran

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 11:22 - Dec 2 by Neath_Jack

Bombs won't wipe them out, what part of that are you not understanding?

Ah right so are you happy to see them wipe out by any means possible?

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 11:28 - Dec 2 with 1576 viewsLord_Bony

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 11:22 - Dec 2 by Darran

Yeah but something needs to be done because we can't carry on like this.

Maybe if we had left the dictators alone in those countries we destroyed ISIS wouldn't havecould not have existed...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 11:45 - Dec 2 with 1552 viewsNookiejack

Too many few aircraft chasing too few targets

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3337957/Cameron-long-emotion-short-str
Terrorist Sympathisers. on 11:57 - Dec 2 with 1531 viewsunion_jack

Too many people in here concerned with the practical outcome of our involvement. Enough posts are suggesting the true outcome.

This is not a 'what if we do scenario' it's a 'what if we don't'. And the outcome will be measured politically not practically.

That won't please many on here but it's the world we live in. There is a longer game to be played here and not being involved now could mean problems for us in the future.

It has nothing or very little to do with ISIS.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 12:01 - Dec 2 with 1524 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 11:28 - Dec 2 by Lord_Bony

Maybe if we had left the dictators alone in those countries we destroyed ISIS wouldn't havecould not have existed...

bullshit.

These terrorists were around well before we got involved in Iraq.

Your comment is often used as a convenient excuse - but it's wrong. Islamic terrorism in the west has been around since the 1980's.

And would you have preferred to let the 'dictators' continue to murder en-masse the hundreds of thousands of civilians they did to protect their positions? And let's face the uncomfortable fact for you here - ISIS, Taliban or whatever terrorist organisation slaughtering in the name of islam have killed many, many, many more than the west ever did!

And where is your alternative action by the way? Send ISIS emails with harsh language?

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 12:02 - Dec 2 with 1521 viewsAquinas

Well Cameron is right that Corbyn is a terrorist sympathiser if you believe the IRA are/were terrorists.
Terrorist Sympathisers. on 12:16 - Dec 2 with 1499 viewsLord_Bony

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 12:01 - Dec 2 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

bullshit.

These terrorists were around well before we got involved in Iraq.

Your comment is often used as a convenient excuse - but it's wrong. Islamic terrorism in the west has been around since the 1980's.

And would you have preferred to let the 'dictators' continue to murder en-masse the hundreds of thousands of civilians they did to protect their positions? And let's face the uncomfortable fact for you here - ISIS, Taliban or whatever terrorist organisation slaughtering in the name of islam have killed many, many, many more than the west ever did!

And where is your alternative action by the way? Send ISIS emails with harsh language?

Lol

My friend listen....

Libya ...destroyed,gadaffi gone ISIS take over.

Iraq....sadamm gone, ISIS take over.

Syria ... Assad almost gone...ISIS about to take over.

Think about it.

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 12:23 - Dec 2 with 1440 viewsHighjack

Why is it acceptable for us to bomb their cities and shoot them for the last 300 years but when they do it to us its evil?

That's the question that nobody ever likes to answer.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 12:26 - Dec 2 with 1431 viewsmonmouth

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 12:23 - Dec 2 by Highjack

Why is it acceptable for us to bomb their cities and shoot them for the last 300 years but when they do it to us its evil?

That's the question that nobody ever likes to answer.

Because we are the good guys. Didn't you get the script for this movie? Bloody postal service.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 12:34 - Dec 2 with 1408 viewsHighjack

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 12:26 - Dec 2 by monmouth

Because we are the good guys. Didn't you get the script for this movie? Bloody postal service.

I was waiting for it to come out on dvd. Can't imagine it's got a happy ending though just like all its prequels.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 12:43 - Dec 2 with 1391 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

We are going in & Dai Camoron can't wait .

If we are going in,best way is to help Assasad , it will be boots on the ground that's whats needed unfortunately .

Oh hang on we don't want him in power !!.

Stay out , f@cking appauling situation .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 12:49 - Dec 2 with 1384 viewsperchrockjack

Troops?

Jez doesnt like shoot to kill..
Not sure what the army would do .

Its why he needs to be fecked off somewhere out of the way and let the world do what it can to solve it.

He cant mainly due pacifist dogma

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 12:51 - Dec 2 with 1378 viewsepaul

http://newint.org/blog/2015/12/01/10-reasons-not-to-bomb-syria/

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 12:59 - Dec 2 with 1364 viewsLord_Bony

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 12:34 - Dec 2 by Highjack

I was waiting for it to come out on dvd. Can't imagine it's got a happy ending though just like all its prequels.

I am indebted to one of my readers who posted a copy of the movie on here yesterday.

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 13:07 - Dec 2 with 1346 viewsLohengrin

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 12:02 - Dec 2 by Aquinas

Well Cameron is right that Corbyn is a terrorist sympathiser if you believe the IRA are/were terrorists.

I've been a fervent anti-communist all my life. young Aquinas. I've followed the career trajectory of the likes of Corbyn and his ilk closely and I've got a memory like an elephant! This pose he's striking now as some sort of avuncular, peaceable mediator is rubbished by his pronouncements and hobby horses of the past.

Such as? The first thing that sprang to mind was Corbyn's idealising of Karol Swierczewski. Not heard of him? His nom de guerre was General Walter, an appellation inspired by his enjoyment of executing prisoners with his Walther PP pistol. This Polish Bolshevik murderer betrayed his own country in the service of Stalin yet when Poland was able to free herself from the Devil's grasp and the people of Poznan tore down the statue of this pig what does that nice Mr Corbyn do? He tables a motion in the House of Commons decrying "this act of political vandalism."

I'd made note of that, it was back in 2008. I made a point of it as I knew it was a bullet I could fire somewhere down the line. He's an enemy of Europe, Aquinas. Him, his cohorts and every other crawling, slithering red; far more so than any childish savage running around in the dunes. They oppose military action now for the simple reason they seek to denude Europe's will and ability to defend herself. Grasp that fact and you'll see every action and utterance they make in a new light.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2015 13:10]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 13:07 - Dec 2 with 1346 viewsperchrockjack

Do we have ten solutions. That is what politicans should be formulating. Corbyn has none whatsoever apart from pitifully inferring we could talk to ISIL.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Terrorist Sympathisers. on 13:11 - Dec 2 with 1334 viewscontroversial_jack

I hope the country holds it's nerve and doesn't get blackmailed into entering another conflict
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024