Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The potential investment - brief corporate insight 15:50 - Jan 28 with 7311 viewsajmcglashan

Put down some quick thoughts this lunch time on the investment and potential impact given my corporate background:

http://www.theswanseaway.co.uk/2015/01/investment-expert-view.html#.VMkFKGisXV8
The potential investment - brief corporate insight on 09:47 - Dec 21 with 1185 viewsLord_Bony

The potential investment - brief corporate insight on 19:02 - Dec 20 by monmouth

This hasn't aged well has it.

Agreed.

My comments now make me cringe, what I didn't bargain for is the new owners and our director of football being so forking stupid in their first year with their greed and lust for money.

I certainly didn't think they would be daft enough to sell our best players and replace them with a load of shite, I thought they would've learnt their lesson from the Bob Fickwitt Bradley episode but no it gets worse.

I don't think they care if we get relegated though it would certainly jeopardise their share price.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The potential investment - brief corporate insight on 10:04 - Dec 21 with 1141 viewsOutsider

The potential investment - brief corporate insight on 19:02 - Dec 20 by monmouth

This hasn't aged well has it.

That's an understatement!

Regarding this article from Jan 2015 titled: "Investment: An Expert View. Andrew McGlashan takes a quick look at what investment could mean for the Swans"

First, I have been very even handed about Andrew McGlashan on here and said lets judge him on his actions. I still hold this view.

A few observations though:
* The article is naive when compared to what actually happened
* It downplays the risks of existing owner greed from “Huw and the boys”
* The phrase "take the company to the next level" is good corporate-speak and what we saw in subsequent Huw Jenkins statements

Looking forward to hearing Andrew's considered objective opinion on whether the proposed share sale is the right option for the Trust.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024