Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MATCH THREAD!!! 20:44 - Jan 9 with 35356 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

I seriously wanna see a scoreline of 1-5...

Hai Zarate and Charlie peppering their flimsy goal...

Hoilett with three assists...

Dunne's thick neck headers saving us from humiliation...

Phillips crossing into the box like WWII sniper...

Adel pulling off more tricky moves than an entire Government...

Arry screaming from the sidelines...

Zamora warming up and coming on for the fifth...

ZZZZzzzzZZzZzzZzzzz.....
MATCH THREAD!!! on 15:59 - Jan 10 with 2672 viewsQPR_ARG

Read a lot of people asking on Twitter for us to park the bus after 1-1.

Couldn't disagree more. We have talent up front. We can't defend for toffee.

Criminally undone by a lethargic back 4. Two chances, two goals in for them.

We need to continue trying hard up front. Wouldn't change anything from midfield to the front.

We're back in the relegation zone unless we get something out of this second half.
MATCH THREAD!!! on 16:00 - Jan 10 with 2669 viewsMatch82

MATCH THREAD!!! on 15:57 - Jan 10 by ShotKneesHoop

The sad thing is that this is one of our better away performances. Shows how poor the others have been

At least we've got into the box quite a few times. Every time we score we hand them another goal on a plate to take the pressure off them.

Wonder what subs Bagpuss will make,? Ibet Adel's first off, when it ought to be the midfield gets sorted first, the forwards are feedings off scraps.

We've shown more ambition going forward than any away game this year except Chelsea.
We're just diabolical at the back
MATCH THREAD!!! on 16:00 - Jan 10 with 2661 viewsShackletonR

If we do not get a point from this away game, im goner join the masses and say HR has to go, we are starting to hold to many unwanted records, we will go down, tactical dead and has not got a motivational uplift, sad..

"Stan work hard, could score goals in the air, and was complete team player. He headed balls off the line, and he had so much skill, balance, finesse and amazing touch. His mobility, that electrifying burst of 30 yards was exciting to watch"...Don Shanks.

MATCH THREAD!!! on 16:00 - Jan 10 with 2666 viewsRangersAreBack

MATCH THREAD!!! on 15:54 - Jan 10 by THEBUSH

It's so patently obvious we can't defend, FFS Harry sort it out, what your doing is criminal !!

This. No one was prepared to put in a tackle for the first whilst our defence pratically allowed Ings to walk in the 2nd. Macca would have had that ball in row Z long before Ings got a sniff.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2015 16:00]
MATCH THREAD!!! on 16:01 - Jan 10 with 2643 viewsDiscodroids

harolds half time team talk...

"but errr , what i want you to do lads ....is errrr, to chuck it in the fackin mixer for Bobby"

"he aint never gonna boot it up the pitch'
Harold Redknapp
Philospher, social commentator and absolute fkn cnt
sept 2014 on rio ferdinand.

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

MATCH THREAD!!! on 16:01 - Jan 10 with 2641 viewsMatch82

MATCH THREAD!!! on 15:55 - Jan 10 by CHUBBS

Where is Warnock when you need him,tell you what he would rightly destroy Caulker for his gutless 1st half performance.
I know the goals looked good,but how many Premier league sided beside us would have conceded them?
We actually look pretty good going forward,but when you defend like that you ain't got a hope in hell.

Ings could try that another 20 times and it wouldn't come off.
Terrible defending, but he's miscontrolled the ball, then mishit it. Composed finish, but definite element of luck in there.
First goal was quality.
MATCH THREAD!!! on 16:02 - Jan 10 with 2616 viewsRangersAreBack

MATCH THREAD!!! on 15:51 - Jan 10 by BklynRanger

Useless, useless stuff. If we're going to be that wide open we may as well move Fer over, take Henry off and let Zarate have a go up the left. We'll need to score 3 or 4 goals to even get a point out of this shambles.

Fer is not a left midfielder in a month of Sundays whilst the combination of Barton and Henry in centre midfield leaves me cold. They're being schooled by Marney and Boyd FFS.
MATCH THREAD!!! on 16:03 - Jan 10 with 2588 viewsMatch82

MATCH THREAD!!! on 15:51 - Jan 10 by SimonJames

If you were 'arry now what substitutions/changes would you be considering in the second half?

Whatever this thing is that Rob Green is doing with his kicking, tell him to stop it.
Login to get fewer ads

MATCH THREAD!!! on 16:04 - Jan 10 with 2520 viewsShotKneesHoop

MATCH THREAD!!! on 16:03 - Jan 10 by Match82

Whatever this thing is that Rob Green is doing with his kicking, tell him to stop it.

He's kicking into the wind second half, so expect the ball to go back over his head, actually never ending corners would be a first.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2015 16:05]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

MATCH THREAD!!! on 16:05 - Jan 10 with 2503 viewsHayesender

If we lose this HR has gotta go.

But who the fck would we replace him with?

The one I wanted (Pulis) has gone

Poll: Shamima Beghum

MATCH THREAD!!! on 16:05 - Jan 10 with 2506 viewsderbyhoop

Is Karl Henry playing at all?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

MATCH THREAD!!! on 16:06 - Jan 10 with 2475 viewsRanger78

Surely, if we do loose today nobody can question Redknapp getting the boot??? limeky back in the bottom 3 , not a single point away from home, all of our easy home games done and a higher number of games lost than won during his tenure........ any manager in the world would get bombed for a record like that wouldn't they???

I think a team is a reflection of the manager. Burnley play like their managers attitude and ours like Rednapps
MATCH THREAD!!! on 16:08 - Jan 10 with 2433 viewsBrazilNutR

the streams are not playing 2nd half!?!? anyone got another link working??
MATCH THREAD!!! on 16:08 - Jan 10 with 2426 viewsShotKneesHoop

Make him stay. He should suffer like the rest of us. Why should he escape?

For his next money spinning job, he should be chairing that tea time quiz show - "Pointless" - after this season.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

MATCH THREAD!!! on 16:08 - Jan 10 with 2415 viewsCHUBBS

Has he learn't fcuk all from Dunne????
Use your size you soft c@nt
MATCH THREAD!!! on 16:09 - Jan 10 with 2404 viewskropotkin41

MATCH THREAD!!! on 16:06 - Jan 10 by Ranger78

Surely, if we do loose today nobody can question Redknapp getting the boot??? limeky back in the bottom 3 , not a single point away from home, all of our easy home games done and a higher number of games lost than won during his tenure........ any manager in the world would get bombed for a record like that wouldn't they???

I think a team is a reflection of the manager. Burnley play like their managers attitude and ours like Rednapps

I keep on saying it, I don't think there's anyone around to give Harry the push. TF's mind is elsewhere and the others don't have the authority to get rid. Harry's in the driving seat and very possibly quite mad.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

MATCH THREAD!!! on 16:09 - Jan 10 with 2402 viewsFredManRave

I've not given up hope just yet of us getting something out of this game...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

MATCH THREAD!!! on 16:10 - Jan 10 with 2375 viewsitsbiga

Barton looks to be picking up a red to me, might be a good idea to sub him, he is playing pretty good tho.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

MATCH THREAD!!! on 16:11 - Jan 10 with 2344 viewsCHUBBS

That free kick sums up our whole club,shambolic.
MATCH THREAD!!! on 16:12 - Jan 10 with 2307 viewsRs_Holy

If it wasn't QPR it would be hilarious... Jeeeez we are such a poor team!
MATCH THREAD!!! on 16:12 - Jan 10 with 2307 viewsRanger78

MATCH THREAD!!! on 16:09 - Jan 10 by kropotkin41

I keep on saying it, I don't think there's anyone around to give Harry the push. TF's mind is elsewhere and the others don't have the authority to get rid. Harry's in the driving seat and very possibly quite mad.

Frightening if that's the case. Obviously Fernandes is otherwise engaged and rightly so but I'd like to think he'd have people empowered to run the business?
MATCH THREAD!!! on 16:12 - Jan 10 with 2301 viewsizlingtonhoop

MATCH THREAD!!! on 16:08 - Jan 10 by BrazilNutR

the streams are not playing 2nd half!?!? anyone got another link working??

http://goatd.net/99997/watch-burnley-vs-qpr
MATCH THREAD!!! on 16:13 - Jan 10 with 2255 viewsShackletonR

MATCH THREAD!!! on 16:06 - Jan 10 by Ranger78

Id have someone who can set a team up away from home, not once have we even looed like getting a deserved point, worse than Hughesless record away from home proper rubbish.

"Stan work hard, could score goals in the air, and was complete team player. He headed balls off the line, and he had so much skill, balance, finesse and amazing touch. His mobility, that electrifying burst of 30 yards was exciting to watch"...Don Shanks.

MATCH THREAD!!! on 16:14 - Jan 10 with 2247 viewsdermyqpr

MATCH THREAD!!! on 15:56 - Jan 10 by Hoop_Du_Jour

Zarate. Gotta bring him on for Adel and if we're looking for a point later, Zamora for Henry. Bench is pretty thin looking really.

Won't be the case if Taarabt comes off!!
MATCH THREAD!!! on 16:19 - Jan 10 with 2076 viewsRed_Ranger

MATCH THREAD!!! on 16:12 - Jan 10 by izlingtonhoop

http://goatd.net/99997/watch-burnley-vs-qpr

good stream. thanks iz
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024