Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD 16:42 - Dec 29 with 35743 viewsRancid

Never done one of these before so I'm hoping I'll be a lucky charm.

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:24 - Dec 29 with 2545 viewsSC_Swan

Sad thing is that I thought we'd pick up at least a point when I saw Liverpool's starting 11. Actually, I thought we'd have a good shot at all 3.
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:25 - Dec 29 with 2544 viewslifelong

WTF is happening?
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:25 - Dec 29 with 2539 viewsrossshaw

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:24 - Dec 29 by Jackfath

I must say I am disappointed in the way the PS Keyboard warriors have rounded on the team this evening.

Why's that?

Trundle could still do a job..

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:25 - Dec 29 with 2524 viewsBLAZE

Oh dear. Sums up JJs night. Mare.

Ref. Whistle. Please.
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:25 - Dec 29 with 2513 viewsdickythorpe

4-1 blow up ref!!!!

Another fecking own goal for his former team!!!!!

TAKE THE FECKER OFF NOW MONK FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:25 - Dec 29 with 2492 viewsJackfath

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:24 - Dec 29 by Jackfath

I must say I am disappointed in the way the PS Keyboard warriors have rounded on the team this evening.

What a c unt shelvey is.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:26 - Dec 29 with 2474 viewsskippyjack

Something has clearly happened behind closed doors.. Jesus..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:26 - Dec 29 with 2469 viewsSwansNZ

4-1 :(

If we keep playing like this, I think we’ll lose

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Login to get fewer ads

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:26 - Dec 29 with 2462 viewsApeShit

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:21 - Dec 29 by swan65split

NO effing shape at all, no idea!!

Doesn't seem like we've got a game plan at all.

Shelvey scored an own goal now

That public b*llocking from Monk has worked a treat.
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:26 - Dec 29 with 2455 viewsNOTRAC

Shelvey's just forgot he's no longer playing for Liverpool.
Well if nothing else this has exposed our weaknesses.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:26 - Dec 29 with 2440 viewsC_jack

This is painful now. I like JJS, but the hammering he's getting on here and on Twitter is getting out of hand now.

I've never seen a player fall so badly in popularity.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:26 - Dec 29 with 2386 viewsswans11

3 bad goals to concede first no one marking Moreno not even going comment joke of second third just stood and watched and now Shelvey thinks playing Liverpool again I've seen enough shocking
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:27 - Dec 29 with 2373 viewscackinthesackjack

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:25 - Dec 29 by Jackfath

What a c unt shelvey is.

If Monk was hoping for a reaction from JJS he certainly got one.

Poll: To replace or not to replace Garry Monk?

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:27 - Dec 29 with 2367 viewsJackfath

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:26 - Dec 29 by C_jack

This is painful now. I like JJS, but the hammering he's getting on here and on Twitter is getting out of hand now.

I've never seen a player fall so badly in popularity.

Or so quickly.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:27 - Dec 29 with 2360 viewsunion_jack

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:25 - Dec 29 by dickythorpe

4-1 blow up ref!!!!

Another fecking own goal for his former team!!!!!

TAKE THE FECKER OFF NOW MONK FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree even if it would leave us with 10 on the field.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:28 - Dec 29 with 2219 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

A big away defeat has been coming , anyone could see that .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:28 - Dec 29 with 2219 viewsKingBony

All we need now is an injury and a red card....super night all round then.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:28 - Dec 29 with 2212 viewsdickythorpe

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:25 - Dec 29 by Jackfath

What a c unt shelvey is.

I knew you'd see sense
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:29 - Dec 29 with 2117 viewsblaine_scfc

I know we are playing Liverpool but this has been absolutely horrendous in all areas today. Feel for the jacks who have travelled.
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:30 - Dec 29 with 2072 viewsangryjack

monks fault could see the midfield was getting over run from 1st minute our wingers were getting pushed back by their wing backs and he couldnt see this and change it sooner bcan see his naiveity
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:30 - Dec 29 with 2054 viewsNOTRAC

If West Ham was bad last year, this is a million times worse.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:30 - Dec 29 with 2033 viewsBournedore

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:27 - Dec 29 by union_jack

I agree even if it would leave us with 10 on the field.

Some pretty stupid comments on this thread
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:31 - Dec 29 with 1986 viewsJohnw102

Come on Swans 1 goal get us back above them.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:31 - Dec 29 with 1982 viewsItchySphincter

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:28 - Dec 29 by oh_tommy_tommy

A big away defeat has been coming , anyone could see that .

Yes, unfortunately we can't put it down to 'one of those days'. A good tuning has been coming our way for a while. Looking forward to a positive response.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:32 - Dec 29 with 1931 viewsslate_dk

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 21:29 - Dec 29 by blaine_scfc

I know we are playing Liverpool but this has been absolutely horrendous in all areas today. Feel for the jacks who have travelled.

Well the travelling Jacks did win the "sing a song" in the beginning; everything else has been downhill since.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024