Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your 3 hopes for this season 12:26 - Aug 8 with 626 viewssteve_g

1. Call me mad but a play off place. I see no reason why we shouldn't go in to the season with some optimism. Our squad will grow in August and as long as we get a couple of wins on the board, why shouldn't we challenge

2. For the players that prove themselves, Karl signs them on longer deals in January to avoid this mess again and give Riga a better platform to build on

3. A good cup run!! When was the last time we experienced that!

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

Your 3 hopes for this season on 13:12 - Aug 8 with 605 viewsbottle

My three hopes for this season are that where there is discord, may we bring harmony. where there is error, may we bring truth. Where there is doubt, may we bring faith. And where there is despair..... sorry I can't go on, I feel sick!!
Your 3 hopes for this season on 13:21 - Aug 8 with 596 viewsBlackpoolRBack

1) Compete and remain in Championship
2) See us play some entertaining football
3) Oystons sell club (including ground)
Your 3 hopes for this season on 14:02 - Aug 8 with 581 viewsTwoPhillips

Your 3 hopes for this season on 13:21 - Aug 8 by BlackpoolRBack

1) Compete and remain in Championship
2) See us play some entertaining football
3) Oystons sell club (including ground)

I'd go along with Blackpoolrock - entertaining football is a must - compete in this league is a requirement to repair the damage and the O's leaving would be what most would want.

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

Your 3 hopes for this season on 14:11 - Aug 8 with 572 viewsSlothie

Your 3 hopes for this season on 14:02 - Aug 8 by TwoPhillips

I'd go along with Blackpoolrock - entertaining football is a must - compete in this league is a requirement to repair the damage and the O's leaving would be what most would want.

Most of all entertaining football. The thing I hated most about the Ince games was how ugly it all got. I want to be proud of our players, even if they are not the best in the league.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024