Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luc Castaignos fee agreed? 09:41 - Jun 1 with 27163 viewsbermudajack

Just came across this on twitter...

" I Hear Swansea have agreed a fee of 8 million Euros with FC Twente for Luc Castaignos. Personal terms not yet done"

Anyone heard of him?

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Luc Castaignos fee agreed? on 10:24 - Jun 2 with 3572 viewsJonnyTheJack

Luc Castaignos fee agreed? on 10:20 - Jun 2 by macthejack

Anyone know if this game will be on some kind of televisual channel?

Wiziwig have it listed.
Luc Castaignos fee agreed? on 11:30 - Jun 2 with 3386 viewsBrockley_Jack

Had him and a feller named Roma spearheading my attack in FIFA 13. They were red hot and led to psg swooping in for the pair and forcing a hostile transfer from me. Was fast, strong and knew where the goal was.
In real life though...
Luc Castaignos fee agreed? on 16:57 - Jun 2 with 3072 viewsHuw57

Good Video if him.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Luc Castaignos fee agreed? on 18:41 - Jun 2 with 2724 viewsSenhin

Luc Castaignos fee agreed? on 11:30 - Jun 2 by Brockley_Jack

Had him and a feller named Roma spearheading my attack in FIFA 13. They were red hot and led to psg swooping in for the pair and forcing a hostile transfer from me. Was fast, strong and knew where the goal was.
In real life though...

But his potential has been downgraded now, so in real life he won't be able to progress anything like he could have done. Damn EA.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Luc Castaignos fee agreed? on 19:05 - Jun 2 with 2597 viewsOldjack

My Dutch mate reckons he's a bit of a tit who misses a lot of chances

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Luc Castaignos fee agreed? on 19:09 - Jun 2 with 2576 viewshammy

Luc Castaignos fee agreed? on 16:57 - Jun 2 by Huw57

Good Video if him.

At least he seems to be able to find the back of the net when in front of goal (unlike a few of our recent backup strikers) !

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Luc Castaignos fee agreed? on 20:01 - Jun 2 with 2439 viewspencoedjack

Luc Castaignos fee agreed? on 19:05 - Jun 2 by Oldjack

& mine
Luc Castaignos fee agreed? on 20:06 - Jun 2 with 2415 viewsOldjack

Luc Castaignos fee agreed? on 20:01 - Jun 2 by pencoedjack

& mine

Quote Yeah his mentality is shit, he really thinks he is as good as Ronaldo, He isn't even allowed to shine Ronaldo's shoes, that is is a misbuy for Swansea.

I promise you, you guys will be hating him with 4/5 games, is the deal done? hmmmmmmmm

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Luc Castaignos fee agreed? on 20:11 - Jun 2 with 2377 viewspencoedjack

Luc Castaignos fee agreed? on 20:06 - Jun 2 by Oldjack

Quote Yeah his mentality is shit, he really thinks he is as good as Ronaldo, He isn't even allowed to shine Ronaldo's shoes, that is is a misbuy for Swansea.

I promise you, you guys will be hating him with 4/5 games, is the deal done? hmmmmmmmm

Similar about the big time Charlie ... record of 0.36 goals per game.

Also being reported in Dutch press he is joining
Luc Castaignos fee agreed? on 20:12 - Jun 2 with 2374 viewsmagicdaps10

Good goalscoring record but misses a lot of chances.............how many chances per game does he have!?

If he is having loads of chances then he must be doing something right to get in those positions and at 21 im sure the composure will come.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Luc Castaignos fee agreed? on 20:22 - Jun 2 with 2338 viewsOldjack

Luc Castaignos fee agreed? on 20:11 - Jun 2 by pencoedjack

Similar about the big time Charlie ... record of 0.36 goals per game.

Also being reported in Dutch press he is joining

Monks will have to get his whip out

Luc Castaignos fee agreed? on 20:24 - Jun 2 with 2329 viewsOldjack

Luc Castaignos fee agreed? on 20:12 - Jun 2 by magicdaps10

Good goalscoring record but misses a lot of chances.............how many chances per game does he have!?

If he is having loads of chances then he must be doing something right to get in those positions and at 21 im sure the composure will come.

Trouble is you don't get many chances in our super league : just saying

Luc Castaignos fee agreed? on 20:24 - Jun 2 with 2329 viewsStarsky

Luc Castaignos fee agreed? on 19:05 - Jun 2 by Oldjack

I'm sure Dean Saunders had a similar reputation before we gave him a free transfer

It's just the internet, init.

Luc Castaignos fee agreed? on 20:33 - Jun 2 with 2274 viewsBig_Unit

Luc Castaignos fee agreed? on 20:01 - Jun 2 by pencoedjack

& mine

Dutch mates of mine are massively underwhelmed, particularly at 8 million Euro. Being widely reported in the Dutch press that it's done
Luc Castaignos fee agreed? on 21:18 - Jun 2 with 2160 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Perhaps we'd be better off buying Borini. He's been here before and I'm sure he'd jump at a return

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Luc Castaignos fee agreed? on 21:19 - Jun 2 with 2146 viewsairedale

Luc Castaignos fee agreed? on 21:18 - Jun 2 by Brynmill_Jack

Perhaps we'd be better off buying Borini. He's been here before and I'm sure he'd jump at a return

Brendan's got plans for him mun.
Luc Castaignos fee agreed? on 21:35 - Jun 2 with 2079 viewsblaine_scfc

Bit underwhelmed by this. Transfer fee of £6.5m plus a decent sized contract I would assume, seems a lot of money to be dishing out.
Luc Castaignos fee agreed? on 21:39 - Jun 2 with 2057 viewsJackoBoostardo

Luc Castaignos fee agreed? on 21:35 - Jun 2 by blaine_scfc

Bit underwhelmed by this. Transfer fee of £6.5m plus a decent sized contract I would assume, seems a lot of money to be dishing out.

many complained about the wedge we paid for Bony. The club haven't screwed up massively to make me concerned or negative at this time. In fact i'm optimistic!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Luc Castaignos fee agreed? on 21:47 - Jun 2 with 2018 viewspencoedjack

Luc Castaignos fee agreed? on 21:39 - Jun 2 by JackoBoostardo

many complained about the wedge we paid for Bony. The club haven't screwed up massively to make me concerned or negative at this time. In fact i'm optimistic!

Did many complain about Wilf ???

Dutch division player of the year/ 31 goals/ 12 million was a snip IMO (& at the time)

My Dutch mate told me last season we had a gem, which makes me worried this boy is a bit of a risk.
Luc Castaignos fee agreed? on 21:55 - Jun 2 with 1973 viewsJackoBoostardo

Luc Castaignos fee agreed? on 21:47 - Jun 2 by pencoedjack

Did many complain about Wilf ???

Dutch division player of the year/ 31 goals/ 12 million was a snip IMO (& at the time)

My Dutch mate told me last season we had a gem, which makes me worried this boy is a bit of a risk.

The £12million price tag did raise a few voices of concern. Purchasing Shelvey was also raising a few concerned voices too.

My point is, our club hasn't really set a foot wrong and are renowned for being a board with their heads screwed on tight when it comes to players. If this kid is on the radar, then if the club want him then so do I.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Luc Castaignos fee agreed? on 22:04 - Jun 2 with 1914 viewspenlan_jack

He's 21 and so far in his career averages 0.43 goals a game, not bad for a bloke that can't finish.
Luc Castaignos fee agreed? on 22:08 - Jun 2 with 1882 viewsblaine_scfc

Luc Castaignos fee agreed? on 21:55 - Jun 2 by JackoBoostardo

The £12million price tag did raise a few voices of concern. Purchasing Shelvey was also raising a few concerned voices too.

My point is, our club hasn't really set a foot wrong and are renowned for being a board with their heads screwed on tight when it comes to players. If this kid is on the radar, then if the club want him then so do I.

Fair shout, needs to be given a chance.

I personally wasn't concerned about the money we spent on Bony, mainly due to the reasons pencoed quoted above, and shelvey has always had massive potential, and showed this potential in the premier league, also being young and English would always add zeroes.
Luc Castaignos fee agreed? on 22:17 - Jun 2 with 1818 viewsmagicdaps10

The lad knows where the net is and done enough for Inter to be interested, for whatever happened or didn't happen there then its obvious he has talent but is young and possibly a rough diamond.

We cant really expect us to splash another 12m on another be it and especially not on a back up striker. This is a typical Swansea signing, a guy with great potential who has not quite found his home. If he is a success then we can expect to be talking about fee's of around 20M but if it does not work out then he is still young enough for us to recoup possibly all if not near to what we will fork out for him IF he signs.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Luc Castaignos fee agreed? on 22:23 - Jun 2 with 1786 viewsNeathJack

Luc Castaignos fee agreed? on 22:17 - Jun 2 by magicdaps10

The lad knows where the net is and done enough for Inter to be interested, for whatever happened or didn't happen there then its obvious he has talent but is young and possibly a rough diamond.

We cant really expect us to splash another 12m on another be it and especially not on a back up striker. This is a typical Swansea signing, a guy with great potential who has not quite found his home. If he is a success then we can expect to be talking about fee's of around 20M but if it does not work out then he is still young enough for us to recoup possibly all if not near to what we will fork out for him IF he signs.

I concur.
Luc Castaignos fee agreed? on 22:27 - Jun 2 with 1761 viewsAngelRangelQS

If he gives us 5-6 goals a season it'll be a good buy and an asset to the side. Simple as.

£6.5m is nothing these days, especially for a striker.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024