Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reny 02:28 - Jun 1 with 12483 viewstoreqpr

Just signed for the gunners I see.Good luck to the fu. Ing Bastard I say.signed for us in a £8m deal,Choose us over Newcastle because We Paid more,No pride whatsoever Join them onloan for a season proably us paying most of his wages.Then turns his sour ass against Newcastle who have helped him out for a Hole season never Even state he want toplay for them.Now he for his "dreammove" to the gooners they might be happy, me toooooo I never want to See player of this ilk play for us again.Loic Remy u sum up the worst in human carecter dont Even try to blame your agent this is just what is wrong with the sport we love.Dont want to See u in a QPR shirt again hope u have one HELL of a season ....øøøøøøø
Reny on 19:23 - Jun 1 with 2706 viewsTheBlob

If we'd signed Chris Martin we could have had Remy Martin.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Reny on 19:38 - Jun 1 with 2667 views08olesen

He is starting tonight for France

Poll: Who will the other play off

Reny on 20:11 - Jun 1 with 2604 viewstoreqpr

In hindsight I proably tok this to far but I can not See anything pride in the way he has turned this.Yes he is a good player andplayed well for But I dont rate playersl like him.Sorry for the offence.
Reny on 20:40 - Jun 1 with 2552 viewsbosh67

Deal completed at £10m - seems low but £4m more than we paid and he had an £8m buy out clause.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Reny on 20:55 - Jun 1 with 2513 views08olesen

Reny on 20:40 - Jun 1 by bosh67

Deal completed at £10m - seems low but £4m more than we paid and he had an £8m buy out clause.

Not on the official.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Reny on 21:32 - Jun 1 with 2438 viewscarrotcrunch_R

Reny on 20:55 - Jun 1 by 08olesen

Not on the official.

I wouldn't have thought anything would be done untill after the World Cup but who knows cos I don't lol
Reny on 22:01 - Jun 1 with 2377 viewsCiderwithRsie

One of our players who scored vs the Scum, depriving them of 3 points, when we weren't even in the same league. Can't be all bad in my book.
Reny on 22:56 - Jun 1 with 2332 viewsQPR_John

I see the OP has said Remy has just signed not about to sign so I wonder why the official site talks about an Arsenal player playing for France today not only that but refers to him as a QPR striker
[Post edited 1 Jun 2014 22:58]
Login to get fewer ads

Reny on 00:54 - Jun 2 with 2262 viewsRangersAreBack

Reny on 20:40 - Jun 1 by bosh67

I haven't seen any evidence of this. Only speculation that he has agreed personal terms. Source?
Reny on 07:32 - Jun 2 with 2216 viewsswitchingcode

Where has this been confirmed?
Reny on 07:58 - Jun 2 with 2185 viewsAlbRanger

Reny on 07:32 - Jun 2 by switchingcode

Where has this been confirmed?

Norway, apparently
Reny on 08:27 - Jun 2 with 2142 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Reny on 17:22 - Jun 2 with 2016 viewsfrancisbowles

Great player, enjoyed watching him. Yes a greedy bastard but that's not unusual. A great deal for us as even though he didn't keep us up we still seem to have made a handy profit. He obviously has a release clause, which is effectively the same as being out of contract, that is he is free to negotiate with whoever he wants. He is fragile though but still cheap to buy, although high wages will prove costly if he is frequently injured as he has been previously.

Good luck Loic, just don't score against us!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024