Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? 11:23 - Apr 30 with 8449 viewsWokingR

Would we rather a defeat tonight and them not even get to the final or would we rather them suffer the heartbreak of getting so close they could see the trophy and then get spanked by Real Madrid.
Hopefully John Terry will oblige and shed a tear for us too
How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 16:08 - Apr 30 with 1380 viewsLblock

How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 15:55 - Apr 30 by Juzzie

It really has to be either a 3-0/4-0 thrashing or a late, late goal that takes Atletico through. Either one will really hurt.

I see their pox ridden club has warned all scum fans of "potential travel chaos in the area this evening"

Perhaps Moaninho has found a third bus to park?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 16:11 - Apr 30 with 1378 viewsTonto

out now - John Terry 3 x og and then sent off for hitting the ref resulting in a life ban.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 16:29 - Apr 30 with 1354 viewsQPR1882

Would love to see the scum score in the 1st ten minutes only for them to let a goal in straight away. The Spanish then spend 80 minutes camped in there own area refusing to come out ( even at half time ).

The special one then moans and whines about them parking the bus as the journalist fall about the floor laughing.
How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 16:33 - Apr 30 with 1350 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Go down 1-0 early. Then Atletico park the bus, and Mourinho complains about their tactics would be hilarious

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 16:37 - Apr 30 with 1350 viewsAunt_Nelly

Terrorist attack blowing up Stamford Bridge and everyone in it would be my preference.

Failing that a last minute OG by Terry.
How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 16:44 - Apr 30 with 1333 viewsCHUBBS

How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 15:55 - Apr 30 by Juzzie

It really has to be either a 3-0/4-0 thrashing or a late, late goal that takes Atletico through. Either one will really hurt.

Similar to the way Barcelona done them a few years back.
They dominate the game,go 1 up should be awarded a couple of blatant penalties,then Athletico score a late off side goal by a player who on a yellow should have been dismissed for punching Cashley Cole.
How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 16:49 - Apr 30 with 1321 viewssmegma

I'd like to see Chelsea concede a last second winner or equaliser. And for someone to nuke the stadium after.
How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 16:55 - Apr 30 with 1316 viewsmichael67

I hope they lose, and all players, including the bench and and manager and owner all suffer long term painful injuries. Won't happen, but can't help wishing.

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

Login to get fewer ads

How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 17:56 - Apr 30 with 1296 viewswood_hoop

How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 12:10 - Apr 30 by daveB

i hope they get beat tonight but can't see it, they will be too strong for athletico.

Final will be close though and as they will park the bus again that stops the pace of ronaldo and bale having an impact so a good chance they could win it again

Different scenario to the Liverpool game, may play their usual tight back 11, but will they want to risk taking it to penalties ?

I can see Athletico going for the jugular, Liverpool did not play with brains at all on Sunday, the 'scum' cannot afford to go a goal down so can see Athletico having plenty of possesion, if they use it cleverly have the players to take full advantage, big if, but get that goal and Mourino will have no choice but to push players up, thats when Athletico can kill the game off.........well I am allowed to dream.

Don't want the 'scum' any where near the final, the more humiliating the defeat the better.
How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 17:57 - Apr 30 with 1294 viewskomradkirk

A.S.A.P.
How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 18:04 - Apr 30 with 1280 viewsRangersAreBack

I'd like to see them totally embarrassed like Bayern were last night.
How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 19:43 - Apr 30 with 1256 viewsandygg

Come on Athletico, smash those tossers.
How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 19:50 - Apr 30 with 1246 viewsMatch82

Like this.
How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 19:53 - Apr 30 with 1242 viewsMrSheen

Chelsea take a one-nil lead into the 96th minute when JT nuts the post clearing a shot on goal. Refusing treatment, he volleys in the corner, flicks the vs to the home fans, runs around with his cock out then headbuts Jose on the way down the tunnel.
How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 21:04 - Apr 30 with 1152 viewsClive_Anderson

How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 13:37 - Apr 30 by Bluce_Ree

FOOLS! HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING?

If they get through, they win in the final. They'll find a way to win the whole thing. Stopping them now is the only way. The same way someone should have stopped Hitler back in the mid-1930s.

Thing is, they've already won that cup and while it's hilarious if they get knocked out, it won't take away that pain. When it comes to football rivalries we lost this one. They've won everything.

It's why I care literally 90% less about football than I used to. I literally will never love football again until they are liquidated or we start winning things.

So, basically never.

This pretty much sums it up. I've got a thousand yard stare when it comes to football, like those teenagers coming back from Vietnam.

Nothing can undo the horrors of seeing those smug tw@ts fluking the Champions League and now acting like they've always been some massive European team rather than a couple of thousand hudddled behind a Robin Reliant in a shed in the 80s.

They were days away from bankruptcy before some bloke who only just started liking football the day before suddenly decides to buy them and throw billions at them for the next few decades.

Aaaargh.
How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 21:05 - Apr 30 with 1087 viewsWokingR

All going to plan so far
How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 21:07 - Apr 30 with 1075 viewseghamranger

😄😄😄😄
How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 21:09 - Apr 30 with 1061 viewsMrSheen

Only lacking a few outings from the doc so far.
How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 21:15 - Apr 30 with 1031 viewsN12Hoop

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 21:17 - Apr 30 with 1013 viewsQPR_Nippon

How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 21:05 - Apr 30 by WokingR

All going to plan so far

Goodbye and goodnight
How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 21:17 - Apr 30 with 1008 viewsWesty75

F*cking get in. Bunch of pricks.
How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 21:17 - Apr 30 with 1002 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

Chelsea fans. Turn over to Sky Sports 1 +1. You are still in the Champions league.
How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 21:18 - Apr 30 with 991 viewsingeminate

Brilliant!

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 21:18 - Apr 30 with 991 viewsJuzzie

Atletico are having a great 2nd half. Rather than thinking about holding on to 1-1 for 45 mins they've just gone for it. That, Moanhino, is how to play football.
How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 21:18 - Apr 30 with 989 viewsLancsBushRs

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024