Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pozuelo Puzzle 11:42 - Apr 28 with 2940 viewsajmcglashan

Have just written a piece on Pozeulo and his disappearance act for those wanting some lunchtime reading...

http://www.theswanseaway.co.uk/2014/04/the-pozuelo-puzzle.html#.U14wg_ldVHU

Written a few other articles recently which can be found on my Twitter @ajmcglashan
[Post edited 28 Apr 2014 11:52]
Pozuelo Puzzle on 14:31 - Apr 28 with 2682 viewsajmcglashan

Just been told that under Laudrup Pozeulo was the most used player. Makes my point on his disappearing act even more poignant.
Pozuelo Puzzle on 16:33 - Apr 28 with 2516 viewsMagic_Michu

Really can't understand him not being on the bench even... I thought there were a lot of similarities to his play and Coutinho's at Liverpool.

A real rough diamond if ever there was one.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Pozuelo Puzzle on 17:08 - Apr 28 with 2421 viewsajmcglashan

Pozuelo Puzzle on 16:33 - Apr 28 by Magic_Michu

Really can't understand him not being on the bench even... I thought there were a lot of similarities to his play and Coutinho's at Liverpool.

A real rough diamond if ever there was one.

Not a bad comparison re Coutinho - certainly does seem a player who can create something out of nothing which is always useful to have at least on the bench. Can't help but feel something has happened behind the scenes...
Pozuelo Puzzle on 18:55 - Apr 28 with 2304 viewsScoobyWho

Persona non grata, he's one of the Michu, Canias team.
Wont see em come next season, any of em.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Pozuelo Puzzle on 18:58 - Apr 28 with 2291 viewsfbreath

Apparently he was giving the kids in the stands nightmares

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Pozuelo Puzzle on 23:33 - Apr 28 with 2087 viewsNewhousemustscore

There's one thing having potential and another realising it. I thought pozeulo impressed in European games but was simply not good enough in the premiership. Whether you play him in the hole or on the wing I don't think there'd be many who would put him before Hernandez, routledge, dyer (who hasn't been a first choice lately), michu, Emnes or DeGuzman. So after that lot it's hard to see how there's even room for for him on the bench. Which is unfortunate, cos he has talent, but that's football. Loaning him out could do him the world of good.
Pozuelo Puzzle on 10:17 - Apr 29 with 1863 viewsajmcglashan

Pozuelo Puzzle on 23:33 - Apr 28 by Newhousemustscore

There's one thing having potential and another realising it. I thought pozeulo impressed in European games but was simply not good enough in the premiership. Whether you play him in the hole or on the wing I don't think there'd be many who would put him before Hernandez, routledge, dyer (who hasn't been a first choice lately), michu, Emnes or DeGuzman. So after that lot it's hard to see how there's even room for for him on the bench. Which is unfortunate, cos he has talent, but that's football. Loaning him out could do him the world of good.

Agree that a loan move would benefit him and help him adjust to Premiership football. Just trying to think of a team he would be suited to. Perhaps Fulham if they stay up, be the new "Bryan Ruiz"?
Pozuelo Puzzle on 11:32 - May 2 with 1654 viewsajmcglashan

Still no mention of Pozeulo being injured - still reckon there is no chance of him and Canas being in the squad tomorrow
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024