Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Heurelho Gomes tells Júlio César to leave QPR to save his World Cup 15:03 - Nov 4 with 2781 viewsTacticalR

Heurelho Gomes tells Júlio César to leave QPR to save his World Cup
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/nov/04/heurelho-gomes-julio-cesar-leave

Air hostess clique

Heurelho Gomes tells Júlio César to leave QPR to save his World Cup on 15:14 - Nov 4 with 2757 viewsJonDoeman

Gomes is defo in the anti arry mob....!!!!

It Is What It Is !!

Heurelho Gomes tells Júlio César to leave QPR to save his World Cup on 19:07 - Nov 4 with 2649 viewsderbyhoop

Given the wage Cesar is on for sitting on his backside, I'd like to second those sentiments.

Julio - it's an easy one to solve. Take a wage cut.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Heurelho Gomes tells Júlio César to leave QPR to save his World Cup on 19:13 - Nov 4 with 2632 viewsAgedR

Heurelho Gomes tells Júlio César to leave QPR to save his World Cup on 19:07 - Nov 4 by derbyhoop

Given the wage Cesar is on for sitting on his backside, I'd like to second those sentiments.

Julio - it's an easy one to solve. Take a wage cut.

When he sits his grandchildren on his knee, he will be able to tell them fantastic tales of how much money he earned, while someone else played for their home country in the World Cup.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Heurelho Gomes tells Júlio César to leave QPR to save his World Cup on 20:14 - Nov 4 with 2565 viewsMrSheen

AVB doesn't think much of him either. How does Gomes explain that?
Heurelho Gomes tells Júlio César to leave QPR to save his World Cup on 20:28 - Nov 4 with 2542 viewsdaveB

he can also tell of them of the european cup he won, the italian titles and playing in 2 world cups.

I know we want to paint him as some mad money grabber but we gave him this contract not his fault at all that no one came in for him in the summer. He'll end up having to take a financial hit to get first team football again and if he gets that offer i think he'll take it
Heurelho Gomes tells Júlio César to leave QPR to save his World Cup on 20:30 - Nov 4 with 2537 viewssmegma

Gomes is talking out of his R's and can go f*ck himself.
Heurelho Gomes tells Júlio César to leave QPR to save his World Cup on 20:36 - Nov 4 with 2524 viewsjonno

Heurelho Gomes tells Júlio César to leave QPR to save his World Cup on 20:28 - Nov 4 by daveB

he can also tell of them of the european cup he won, the italian titles and playing in 2 world cups.

I know we want to paint him as some mad money grabber but we gave him this contract not his fault at all that no one came in for him in the summer. He'll end up having to take a financial hit to get first team football again and if he gets that offer i think he'll take it

He doesn't even need to do that - if he goes on loan somewhere he'll still get the same pay he's getting from us now.
Heurelho Gomes tells Júlio César to leave QPR to save his World Cup on 20:43 - Nov 4 with 2507 viewsAgedR

Heurelho Gomes tells Júlio César to leave QPR to save his World Cup on 20:28 - Nov 4 by daveB

We don't actually know if anyone came in from him do we? Do you honestly believe no one was in for him?

I don't really blame him. It's his job after all. I just think it's a sad indictment of materialism to potentially miss out on a what could be the most memorable World Cup in a generation, for, at his pay scale, is basically pocket money.

Mid week at Harlington....come on, at what point do you lose your dignity?

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Login to get fewer ads

Heurelho Gomes tells Júlio César to leave QPR to save his World Cup on 21:13 - Nov 4 with 2449 viewsHollowayRanger

Heurelho Gomes tells Júlio César to leave QPR to save his World Cup on 20:36 - Nov 4 by jonno

He doesn't even need to do that - if he goes on loan somewhere he'll still get the same pay he's getting from us now.

no dont let him go on loan REFUSE all loan offers

dont play him in any reserve matches friendlys ect ect

totally starve him of football

its our only hope of getting him off the wage list this january once world cup is over he wont give a toss and will sit here picking up £90,000 a week till may 2016

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Heurelho Gomes tells Júlio César to leave QPR to save his World Cup on 21:32 - Nov 4 with 2423 viewsQPRDave

I too want Cesar to leave and have done after about 5 games for us.....please go and save your career, instead of staying and saving your money
Heurelho Gomes tells Júlio César to leave QPR to save his World Cup on 23:03 - Nov 4 with 2368 viewsdaveB

sad thing is no one came in with an actual offer, just enquiries for him so he's not had the option to sign for anyone else
Heurelho Gomes tells Júlio César to leave QPR to save his World Cup on 23:49 - Nov 4 with 2330 viewsHollowayRanger

Heurelho Gomes tells Júlio César to leave QPR to save his World Cup on 23:03 - Nov 4 by daveB

sad thing is no one came in with an actual offer, just enquiries for him so he's not had the option to sign for anyone else

no one would touch him

who in their right mind would give him £90,000 a week and a contract till the summer of 2016

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Heurelho Gomes tells Júlio César to leave QPR to save his World Cup on 00:22 - Nov 5 with 2314 views18StoneOfHoop

Heurelho Gomes tells Júlio César to leave QPR to save his World Cup on 23:49 - Nov 4 by HollowayRanger

no one would touch him

who in their right mind would give him £90,000 a week and a contract till the summer of 2016

not bad,holloway,not bad at all
[Post edited 5 Nov 2013 0:25]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Heurelho Gomes tells Júlio César to leave QPR to save his World Cup on 12:23 - Nov 5 with 2181 viewsthemodfather

gomes was dropped more for being cack than being brazilian!
qpr stood by cesar and he made many many errors and is on HUGE wages at qpr, seems there are few offers for him so that's not our fault is it, then he breaks a finger and is still paid a huge wage by qpr!
what has qpr got to do with gomes!?
Heurelho Gomes tells Júlio César to leave QPR to save his World Cup on 12:44 - Nov 5 with 2162 viewsdaveB

his wages have nothing to do wit it, shows that Joey Barton was right about footballers being a piece of meat really.

If we had stayed up and Cesar had maintained the form he showed in January we'd be begging him to stay and show loyalty to us. As his form went and is not not needed he's a greedy bastard.
Heurelho Gomes tells Júlio César to leave QPR to save his World Cup on 12:57 - Nov 5 with 2143 viewsbaz_qpr

As I've said before its not that simple. I think its was fiorntina that actually did make an offer and he was willing to take a substantial paycut. But we were not willing to drop our price so that deal fell through as far as I know that was the only offer and that was back in early july. And this is the problem want the player of our books, but unless the player puts in a transfer request it means we have to pay up the contract, so we need at least 3m yet everyone knows we want rid. Players Agent tells him he is worth the money done nothing wrong so not to put in the transfer request someone big will come in for him. Player and his family want to settle in London, kids are settled at schools, and Arsenal have teased that they want him.

Here in lies the problem.

Player wants to play
Club cant afford player
Players family dont want to move
Club needs £3m transfer fee to avoid massive financial loss on paying up of contract
Player has to take huge paycut to move but will only do so if current contract honoured
Everyone knows all of the above hence stalemate

So we have a stand off. Not really Cesars fault, club gave silly contract at behest of previous manager, current manager does not want agents dont player to take a massive loss, club dont want to take a massive loss
Heurelho Gomes tells Júlio César to leave QPR to save his World Cup on 13:21 - Nov 5 with 2115 viewsKevinPR

Heurelho Gomes tells Júlio César to leave QPR to save his World Cup on 12:23 - Nov 5 by themodfather

gomes was dropped more for being cack than being brazilian!
qpr stood by cesar and he made many many errors and is on HUGE wages at qpr, seems there are few offers for him so that's not our fault is it, then he breaks a finger and is still paid a huge wage by qpr!
what has qpr got to do with gomes!?

This.

Harry signed Sandro at Spurs, so being Brazilian has nothing to do with it.
Heurelho Gomes tells Júlio César to leave QPR to save his World Cup on 13:28 - Nov 5 with 2108 viewsTacticalR

Brazilians are triffic.

Air hostess clique

Heurelho Gomes tells Júlio César to leave QPR to save his World Cup on 20:00 - Nov 5 with 2010 viewsbosh67

Sure we could work out a discount if Gomez goes with him.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Heurelho Gomes tells Júlio César to leave QPR to save his World Cup on 02:28 - Nov 6 with 1939 viewsFredManRave

Heurelho Gomes tells Júlio César to leave QPR to save his World Cup on 13:28 - Nov 5 by TacticalR

Brazilians are triffic.

Personally, I've never spent time in the company of one that I didn't enjoy.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Heurelho Gomes tells Júlio César to leave QPR to save his World Cup on 14:27 - Nov 6 with 1868 viewsTacticalR

Isn't Gomes chained in a dungeon beneath White Hart Lane?

Air hostess clique

Heurelho Gomes tells Júlio César to leave QPR to save his World Cup on 14:57 - Nov 6 with 1855 views18StoneOfHoop

Heurelho Gomes tells Júlio César to leave QPR to save his World Cup on 02:28 - Nov 6 by FredManRave

Personally, I've never spent time in the company of one that I didn't enjoy.

Aye, and Peter Mandelson feels just the same:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/8655671/Peter-Mandelsons-lover-Reinaldo

One for Holloway:

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024