Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another one bites the dust ....Player leaving 09:58 - Aug 8 with 6422 viewsQPRDave

IanJTaylor ‏@IJTaylor81 34m
We'll have news on a player departure at 10am this morning. Keep it @OfficialQPR. #QPR
Another one bites the dust ....Player leaving on 14:02 - Aug 8 with 1039 viewsfakekerby

Another one bites the dust ....Player leaving on 13:59 - Aug 8 by Neil_SI

The loan deal for Derry runs till September 4th, which is after the transfer window shuts and the squad registration needs to be finalised.

But, I'm not quite sure what the rules are with the loans. It may be that you can name 24 players and leave a space free for a returning loanee, and are allowed to register them, or it may be that you can't, in which case, if he stays for the full month, then he's not going to make our 25 man squad come the end of the window.

It's a shame, but you could tell by the bit part role he's had in pre-season that he's wasn't going to be a regular in any form at this time.

There is no 25 man squad in the Championship.
Another one bites the dust ....Player leaving on 14:05 - Aug 8 with 1021 viewsPinnerPaul

Another one bites the dust ....Player leaving on 13:49 - Aug 8 by rosseeles

i like how we keep giving departing players to our rivals.....

We don't, this is the first one to go a Championship side for a while isn't it?

In any case - Charlie Austin? - Not complaining about that I trust?!

In any case SD wants to play, he's not first choice so make sense for him to go on loan for until after transfer window when we can see if we need him.
Another one bites the dust ....Player leaving on 14:08 - Aug 8 with 1008 viewsNeil_SI

Bah...

This is the blur between reality and Football Manager! We've had a bug in there during development all year which has the 25 man squad turned on for the Championship, so I keep making this mistake, and it's not the first time I've been told!

And thank God, because I hate it.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2013 14:09]
Another one bites the dust ....Player leaving on 14:08 - Aug 8 with 1005 viewsrosseeles

Mackie?
Another one bites the dust ....Player leaving on 14:08 - Aug 8 with 1005 viewsPhildo

Sean Derry lives in Beckenham and Millwall's training ground is in Beckenham so it is very convenient for him.

On a personal front very sad to see the fella go - I always like the way he talks when interviewed. A footballer who seems modest, self deprecating and cogent.

No one wanted him when he came and from first pulling the jersey on no one wanted rid of him.
Another one bites the dust ....Player leaving on 14:09 - Aug 8 with 994 viewsPinnerPaul

Another one bites the dust ....Player leaving on 14:08 - Aug 8 by rosseeles

Mackie?

Correct, sorry not sure how I missed that one!
Another one bites the dust ....Player leaving on 14:10 - Aug 8 with 992 viewsrosseeles

its a good move for him, he needs to play, its a real shame to see him go, hes one player thats spoken sense the whole time hes been here and actually been pretty decent PR for us when hes been on various championship programs. Ill deffo miss him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024