Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New signing due 15:58 - Aug 7 with 7258 viewswombat

According to twitter @QPRFC gary oneil I'd guess

Poll: which is your favouite foot

New signing due on 22:24 - Aug 7 with 833 viewsrsonist

New signing due on 19:54 - Aug 7 by owza

I am actually really disappointed with the signing of O'neil. That will probably mean Ali Faurlin will slip down the pecking order just because O'neil is a 'redknapp player". Real Shame.

Think this is jumping the gun somewhat. Faurlin's played two games and impressed in both for the most part - by all accounts the team fell to bits a little after he went off yesterday. And Hoilett in his interview made a point of mentioning that Ali was feeding him the right passes. As far as central midfield goes I think he's earned the right to be considered first choice. Jenas, Henry, O'Neil (who can play on the right let's not forget) are different tools for different tasks.

If we end up signing Parker as well though then concern may be justified.
New signing due on 22:32 - Aug 7 with 826 viewsPommyhoop

New signing due on 22:24 - Aug 7 by rsonist

Think this is jumping the gun somewhat. Faurlin's played two games and impressed in both for the most part - by all accounts the team fell to bits a little after he went off yesterday. And Hoilett in his interview made a point of mentioning that Ali was feeding him the right passes. As far as central midfield goes I think he's earned the right to be considered first choice. Jenas, Henry, O'Neil (who can play on the right let's not forget) are different tools for different tasks.

If we end up signing Parker as well though then concern may be justified.

I agree totally with you.But I think under H if Ale has one bad game he will be dropped and sharpish. Very unfair and in my view foolish but H does what H wants and if he doesnt like/rate you your history.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024