Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
82nd minute applause for Tony Fernandes 20:19 - Jul 28 with 4689 viewsrunningman75

Seems that TF has been slagged off by some people on twitter. There is a campaign on facebook for those going on Saturday for the 82nd minute to be reserved for him and for clapping and singing of his name to be carried out so the true supporters can show their appreciation for him.
82nd minute applause for Tony Fernandes on 23:40 - Jul 28 with 921 viewsEalingRanger

82nd minute applause for Tony Fernandes on 23:31 - Jul 28 by nhd23

Absolutely pathetic idea.Embarrassing.

Woo well done Tony thanks for sanctioning the disastrous signings of Green,Bosingwa,Mbia,Samba,Park all on ridiculous money under the stewardship of Mark Hughes the worst manager we've had since Alan Mullery and our subsequent relegation.

*Applauds

Spot on.

If we are losing in the 82nd minute on Saturday than this won't happen anyway.
82nd minute applause for Tony Fernandes on 23:49 - Jul 28 with 909 viewsRblockPrior

I'd be keen to do something like that

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

82nd minute applause for Tony Fernandes on 01:09 - Jul 29 with 873 viewsNorthernr

thanks very much for doing a poor job so far, replacing Neil Warnock with Mark Hughes and signing a load of big name tat. Ooh out of my way, I want to be the first on my feet.
82nd minute applause for Tony Fernandes on 01:47 - Jul 29 with 863 viewsMelakaRanger

82nd minute applause for Tony Fernandes on 20:37 - Jul 28 by ted_hendrix

Same as that Dave.

My feelings too
82nd minute applause for Tony Fernandes on 05:01 - Jul 29 with 847 viewsKiwi76

82nd minute applause for Tony Fernandes on 01:09 - Jul 29 by Northernr

thanks very much for doing a poor job so far, replacing Neil Warnock with Mark Hughes and signing a load of big name tat. Ooh out of my way, I want to be the first on my feet.

C'mon Clive - you were as optimistic at this stage last season as I was - guilty of backing the wrong horse and then allowing huge amounts of his own money to be wasted without any coherent plan - Cesar and Green et al.
Lets see how we look at end of August and also keen to hear of progress on Warren Farm...
Think the 82min thing is a bit naff though and just give him a cheer if get the urge
82nd minute applause for Tony Fernandes on 09:07 - Jul 29 with 775 viewsTheBlob

Is someone bitter that he didn't get a job at LR?

Bunch of f*cking ingrates on here.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

82nd minute applause for Tony Fernandes on 09:08 - Jul 29 with 770 viewsnadera78

Man buys football clubs, man spends every waking minute patting himself on the back on social media, man spunks away millions of pounds playing fantasy football, man gets upset when fans tell him he's done nothing right since taking over, man looks for sympathy.

Anyone standing up to applaud on saturday afternoon needs to have a look at themselves in the mirror.
82nd minute applause for Tony Fernandes on 09:17 - Jul 29 with 758 viewstoboboly

Seems far too sycophantic to me. So he gets some people on Twitter telling him he's awful, so a counter action is put in place by those on Twitter who think he's nice?

How about we stop the whole cult of personality that seems to have embedded itself in the club? The guy has done a fairly poor job so far, relegation, mountainous debt, signing some of the scummiest players ever to have worn the hoops on a kings ransom. I will see how he does this season, I think 3 seasons are enough to judge someone.

So, no to applause from me.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Login to get fewer ads

82nd minute applause for Tony Fernandes on 09:18 - Jul 29 with 756 viewsJamie

82nd minute applause for Tony Fernandes on 09:59 - Jul 29 with 739 views00calben

Correct. How about the night he sacked Warnock he was spouting on Twitter (shock), turning the full focus all on to him (shock):
"I am a leader of men." "I live by my decisions" It's not all about you you fking clueless pr*ck!!! Warnock did more RIGHT for this Club than you ever have.

Complete lack of class.

How about the fans stop giving him the attention he so desperately craves and actually look at the absolute shambles he's created since the moment he walked in to our Club.

Oh but if you say that you're "not a true fan". Laughable
82nd minute applause for Tony Fernandes on 10:12 - Jul 29 with 723 viewsJamie

82nd minute applause for Tony Fernandes on 09:59 - Jul 29 by 00calben

Correct. How about the night he sacked Warnock he was spouting on Twitter (shock), turning the full focus all on to him (shock):
"I am a leader of men." "I live by my decisions" It's not all about you you fking clueless pr*ck!!! Warnock did more RIGHT for this Club than you ever have.

Complete lack of class.

How about the fans stop giving him the attention he so desperately craves and actually look at the absolute shambles he's created since the moment he walked in to our Club.

Oh but if you say that you're "not a true fan". Laughable

82nd minute applause for Tony Fernandes on 10:52 - Jul 29 with 700 viewsisawqpratwcity

Some 20/20 hindsight being used to re-write history at this stage.

Don't forget that when Warnock went we were woeful, about to enter the relegation zone and he couldn't motivate anybody, not even Derry, to step up and beat the f*cking Dons.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

82nd minute applause for Tony Fernandes on 10:53 - Jul 29 with 697 viewstoboboly

82nd minute applause for Tony Fernandes on 10:52 - Jul 29 by isawqpratwcity

Some 20/20 hindsight being used to re-write history at this stage.

Don't forget that when Warnock went we were woeful, about to enter the relegation zone and he couldn't motivate anybody, not even Derry, to step up and beat the f*cking Dons.

Being devils advocate, 'Arry didn't beat MK Scum either with supposedly "better players".

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

82nd minute applause for Tony Fernandes on 11:10 - Jul 29 with 673 viewsisawqpratwcity

82nd minute applause for Tony Fernandes on 10:53 - Jul 29 by toboboly

Being devils advocate, 'Arry didn't beat MK Scum either with supposedly "better players".

And where have I said that Harry is perfect (or even adequate)?

Warnock was great in the Championship but the wheels fell off pretty damn quick when we hit the Premier. When he went he was talking about the 'equaliser that signals a turn-around in team spirit', Blind Freddy could see that was cr*p.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024