Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Samba Money 11:14 - Jul 3 with 4813 viewsdubaistu

So you have a £15m summer transfer kitty, which 5 players would you go and get for that?

Samba Money on 08:28 - Jul 4 with 1042 viewstimcocking

If i was looking for a short term fix, i'd be chomping at the bit for Crouchie or Defoe (no chance there i agree) and Parker, mentioning them as we seem to be linked with them a lot at the moment. I'm quite pleased with Danny Simpson, if still shell shocked from the last two years.

That'd be 3, which just leaves a minimum of 8 more signings required if my maths is correct...
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Samba Money on 09:10 - Jul 4 with 1018 viewsfakekerby

Nothing wrong with optimism, but no way is Defoe going to drop down to the Championship!
Samba Money on 09:35 - Jul 4 with 1006 viewsSuffolk

Samba Money on 09:10 - Jul 4 by fakekerby

Nothing wrong with optimism, but no way is Defoe going to drop down to the Championship!

Perhaps. Perhaps not.

The writing is on the wall for him at Spurs and he will be looking for a new club. We meet four of his main criteria - regular football, London base, pay big wages and a manager he can work with. He will obviously wish to stay in the Prem but the London clubs that can afford him will not want him so it could be us or a move out of London. Spurs are reported to have an eye on Remy.

Perhaps not. Perhaps?
Samba Money on 11:47 - Jul 4 with 969 viewsfakekerby

Samba Money on 09:35 - Jul 4 by Suffolk

Perhaps. Perhaps not.

The writing is on the wall for him at Spurs and he will be looking for a new club. We meet four of his main criteria - regular football, London base, pay big wages and a manager he can work with. He will obviously wish to stay in the Prem but the London clubs that can afford him will not want him so it could be us or a move out of London. Spurs are reported to have an eye on Remy.

Perhaps not. Perhaps?

We may have paid big wages for the past two seasons but surely we're not so dumb as to hand out anymore contracts anywhere near the 50-60k mark while we are in the championship??
Samba Money on 00:41 - Jul 5 with 941 viewsnhd23

Samba Money on 04:55 - Jul 4 by timcocking

Huddlestone looks good to me, Defoe would surely score a hatful of goals, assuming Remy one way or another doesn't play that much.

So Samba cost 12.5 million pounds to come over and throw the Fulham game to make sure we definitely couldn't survive?

Cheers Chris.

Personally, if i arrived and made all these statements Clive touched upon about "all the money in the world doesn't compare to happiness" and fckued off 5 mins later, i wouldn't be able to look at myself in the mirror. Not a shred of integrity some of them (Joey).
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Can't see it happening as it would be hard for Fernandes to pay off ALL the higher paid dross like Barton,Wright Phillips,Johnson and with Cesar moving on we're a keeper down so if we could get rid of the above and Traore and anyone who doesn't fancy the Championship (Hoilett,Zamora) BUT could then go back to our once admired strategy of signing young and lower division players who then go on to play in the Premiership and then their country (Sinton,Ferdinand,Sinclair etc) or the (Darren Peacocks,Rufus Brevett's Andy Impey etc) who were all great,so I would look at keepers like Alex Smithies (Huddersfield) or Scott Flinders (Bristol C)or Simon Moore (Brentford)to challenge or even take over from the calamity that can be Rob Green,Matt Mills (Leicester) to replace Samba,if Barton does move on theres the strong link of Scott Parker but I'd prefer we went for a younger Liam Bridcutt (Brighton)or Adam Forshaw (Brentford)type in midfield,if SWP & Hoilett do get off loaded I would go for Matty Phillips (Blackpool)or Jennison Myrie Williams (Port Vale) as the next Sinclair & Impey wingers,up front I'd love to see us replace the old guard of non goalscorers (Bothroyd,Zamora,Johnson) with a Leigh Griffiths (Wolves),Tom Pope (Port Vale),Zakhi Wells (Bradford) or Paddy Madden (Yeovil),I know its an old fashioned and unlikely scenario in the win at all costs cut throat football world we now live in but it worked for us in the Premiership all those years ago and I would love us to go back to actually scouting the lower divisions and finding the gems that we used too rather than signing a load of over 30's over paid mercenary's.
Samba Money on 18:02 - Jul 5 with 913 viewsrsonist

QPR FC ‏@OfficialQPR
SAMBA RE-JOINS ANZHI: @cs4christsamba1 has today (Fri) re-joined Anzhi Makhachkala for a club record undisclosed fee.
Samba Money on 19:02 - Jul 5 with 889 viewstimcocking

Samba Money on 18:02 - Jul 5 by rsonist

QPR FC ‏@OfficialQPR
SAMBA RE-JOINS ANZHI: @cs4christsamba1 has today (Fri) re-joined Anzhi Makhachkala for a club record undisclosed fee.

What a farce.

Chris Samba, remind what your joining speech was again? Something about happiness and money? Well fack off then we don't need you anyway we've still got Clint Hill.

I hope it's bloody freezing in Russia this winter.
Samba Money on 19:12 - Jul 5 with 885 viewsDylanP

What are you complaining about? We can't possibly afford to keep Samba and Remy and all the other high priced prima donnas. It is a great thing that we are getting rid of Samba and almost certainly our doing, first and foremost.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Login to get fewer ads

Samba Money on 19:22 - Jul 5 with 874 viewstimcocking

Samba Money on 19:12 - Jul 5 by DylanP

What are you complaining about? We can't possibly afford to keep Samba and Remy and all the other high priced prima donnas. It is a great thing that we are getting rid of Samba and almost certainly our doing, first and foremost.

I know, it's just a bit of a p!sstake, isn't it? And it was that line about family he trotted out.

They really will say absolutely anything they want.
Samba Money on 20:40 - Jul 5 with 851 viewsDylanP

Confirmed on offish:

Defender returns to Russia …
CHRISTOPHER Samba has today (Thursday) re-joined Anzhi Makhachkala for a club record undisclosed fee.

Samba returns to the Russian club after a brief spell at Loftus Road, which saw him make ten appearances in the Premier League.

The club would like to wish Chris all the best for the future and thank him for his contribution to QPR during his spell in W12.

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/050713-samba-re-joins-anzhi-894588.aspx#vF0keU

Samba Money on 23:14 - Jul 5 with 829 viewsessextaxiboy

Samba Money on 19:12 - Jul 5 by DylanP

I wouldnt put Remy in the Prima Donna camp.

I thought he put in some decent performances and scored the goal of the season .

Samba Money on 02:25 - Jul 8 with 794 viewsDylanP

Interesting quotes shedding light on the Samba transfer. He says he didn't want to go and TOny didn't want him to leave but the money was too good. That makes a lot of sense. We are not in a position to leave 12 million on the table, however much we might wish otherwise.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11711/8811739/?utm_medium=facebook&utm_s

Samba Money on 02:57 - Jul 8 with 791 viewstimcocking

Samba Money on 02:25 - Jul 8 by DylanP

Interesting quotes shedding light on the Samba transfer. He says he didn't want to go and TOny didn't want him to leave but the money was too good. That makes a lot of sense. We are not in a position to leave 12 million on the table, however much we might wish otherwise.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11711/8811739/?utm_medium=facebook&utm_s

And besides, at Championship level, is Samba really that much better than Nedum? I'm hoping Onuoha has a good season. He's certainly one helluva lot quicker than that giant.

I just liked the thought that we may actually score from a set piece one day.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024