Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players & Mangers you hated 13:18 - May 10 with 4455 viewspaulparker

after the mark Hughes thread to Everton I think we all agree we hate the man, got me thinking of all the past players and managers who have piss*ed us off in the past, anyway top five players ive hated (not including our own)

Carl Griffiths (port vale) gave it the big un and a few V signs I remember after he scored against us the year we nearly went down, remember it causing a few offs outside as well after the game

Christian Roberts (Bristol city) the chav man with the homemade tattoos also giving it some in our promotion year oh how we had the last laugh

Leroy Lita- odious little rude boy, always gets a nice welcome at HQ

John terry- nuff said

Eric Cantona - purely for that injury time goal that went on till sunday lunch that sent us down in 96

Manager brian tinnion - gave it large saying we would bottle it and they would grab auto promotion, when infract his Bristol shitty team did the exact thing in the play offs that year, POP

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Players & Mangers you hated on 22:50 - May 10 with 1047 viewsAgedR

Can't believe no one has mentioned old bacon face.

Horrible, classless, cheat.

Obviously Mikey Droy too

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Players & Mangers you hated on 23:10 - May 10 with 1032 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

For fans of a certain age it has to be Paul Went ex Charlton, Fulham after the horror tackle on Martyn Busby that snapped his leg in half. Horrible to hear and see. Some time around 1972. Dirty rotten prick. Tony Hazell nearly killed the w*nker at the time after seeing Martyn's injury.
Players & Mangers you hated on 23:29 - May 10 with 1021 viewsCamberleyR

Always disliked that manger the Baby Jesus was put into . A food trough wasn't a fitting thing for the son of God to be born in

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Players & Mangers you hated on 02:34 - May 11 with 995 viewsKiwi76

Lot of Liverpool in my list - Dalglish (manager) Benitez, Aldridge & Dean bloody Saunders and his whiny wee voice!
Rodgers working his way into the list as is Suarez...

That'll do for now but if thread has legs I'm sure I can find a few more like Vinnie f'in Jones....
Players & Mangers you hated on 06:21 - May 11 with 990 viewskingshill

Think John Terry just pips Micky Droy as my most hated ever, some great names on this list like Speedie, Griffiths from Port Vale, Andrews from Oldham etc.

Haven't seen a mention of the wonderful Leon Knight yet, how could we forget?
Players & Mangers you hated on 09:43 - May 11 with 959 viewswelwynhoop

As a youngster I disliked Steve Perryman who the press seemed to think was goodie two shoes.
Now I dislike Grant Holt and Ashley Young.
Players & Mangers you hated on 10:03 - May 11 with 951 viewsMedwayR

In no particular order:

Steve Evans, Chris Morgan, Lee Hughes, Leon Knight, Marlon King, Luis Suarez, John Terry, Ashley Cole, Nile Ranger, Joey Barton, Jose Bosingwa, Mark Hately, Vinnie Jones, Steve Slade, Shabazz Baidoo (not sure its hate but more of a comical dislike), Ashley Young, Roy Keane, Neil Lennon, Grant Holt, Ben Thatcher, Kevin Muscat...have I missed anyone out???

Poll: Who’s better?

Players & Mangers you hated on 10:39 - May 11 with 938 viewsMonahoop

Players & Mangers you hated on 20:37 - May 10 by ElHoop

Hard to think of anyone particular. I remember seeing us lose at Barnsley many years ago and McCarthy was playing and doing the have a cigar routine against Clive Allen I think it was. Have always despised the bent nosed prick. Roy Keane was right.

Then more recently there's that prick from Crewe, no idea who it was, but he whacked a free kick against the shins of one of our players and got him sent off for obstruction. Might have been Kelly playing for us on loan. Have always hated Crewe anyway.

John Terry obviously. Graham Taylor was always an irritating prick. Don Revie was horrible and so were half of his team - Clarke and Giles in particular. Lorimer too. Souness always looked a complete c**t.

Forgot about Revie. Despicable man and a crook of the highest order. Makes Redknapp look honest. And Alan Clarke. Cynical, nasty bad loser of a player like most of his team mates at Leeds. I remember reading an interview by him when he tried his hand at being a manager at Barnsley. In his usual boastful bluster he stated that he was like Revie, a winner. Soon after that interview, Barnsley went on a lengthly losing run and got relegated. Clarke has hardly been heard of since.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Login to get fewer ads

Players & Mangers you hated on 11:31 - May 11 with 920 viewsdaveinmelbourne

Graeme Roberts, horrible b@stard. And Steve Archibald, I really had a burning hate for that arrogant Spurs side in the mid Eightes.
Players & Mangers you hated on 19:37 - May 11 with 884 viewsderbyhoop

Cesar, Bosingwa, Ferdinand, Traore, SWP, Granero, Hoilett, Zamora, Barton, Bothroyd, Cisse. Managed by Phart.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Players & Mangers you hated on 20:51 - May 11 with 864 viewsBromleyHoop

What a tool

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Players & Mangers you hated on 09:46 - May 12 with 833 viewsMrSheen

Barry Hunter of Reading. I remember him gesturing and abusing fans in the Ellerslie one home game, then whacking the ball at someone and laughing.

Darius Henderson of Watford etc, dirty thug who hit the ground quick enough when it suited him.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Players & Mangers you hated on 10:24 - May 12 with 815 viewspaulparker

Also that Dirty barsteward Hunt when he was at Brentford he nearly broke rowlands leg in 3 separate occasions, god that league used to have some cloggers

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Players & Mangers you hated on 12:20 - May 12 with 792 viewsJigsore

Diouf

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024