Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What the hell 14:44 - Jul 29 with 1726 viewsMrangry25

Just been made aware that I am no longer a Mr but an Mx apparently to denote gender neutral on my season ticket. Who gave SFC permission to do that. Bl***y world has gone mad.
What the hell on 15:34 - Jul 29 with 1396 viewsfranniesTache

Seems a weird thing to get angry about, but as people said when you put this on Steve's Web it's just a default when you haven't selected the right thing when filling out your profile for the online account (where you could've selected Mr, Mrs, Ms even vicar or viscount if you're that way inclined).

Making up something to get angry about that makes absolutely no difference to you is pretty bloody weird
What the hell on 16:06 - Jul 29 with 1359 viewsChesham_Saint

What the hell on 15:34 - Jul 29 by franniesTache

Seems a weird thing to get angry about, but as people said when you put this on Steve's Web it's just a default when you haven't selected the right thing when filling out your profile for the online account (where you could've selected Mr, Mrs, Ms even vicar or viscount if you're that way inclined).

Making up something to get angry about that makes absolutely no difference to you is pretty bloody weird

I disagree Frannie. I'd make a point of respecting a woman who wanted to be addressed as 'Ms' rather than 'Mrs' or 'Miss' - so why can't the club afford the same respect to paying customers?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

What the hell on 16:27 - Jul 29 with 1337 viewsfranniesTache

What the hell on 16:06 - Jul 29 by Chesham_Saint

I disagree Frannie. I'd make a point of respecting a woman who wanted to be addressed as 'Ms' rather than 'Mrs' or 'Miss' - so why can't the club afford the same respect to paying customers?

yeah but he's just not filled in a form correctly, it's completely inconsequential bollocks and not important in the slightest.
What the hell on 17:05 - Jul 29 with 1288 viewsUTS1885

I've seen some people on twitter talking about this and it seems to have come from a Daily Echo letter today. Three fans have said they had this Mx on their address despite their registered address stating 'Mr' Clearly, it should be that if you want this Mx prefix then you decide to change it. You should never force this gender idealogy as clearly people take offence of that as well.
What the hell on 17:20 - Jul 29 with 1271 viewsdirk_doone

Before you know it, you'll be painting yourself blue and lying on a table in the middle of the Itchen Bridge.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

What the hell on 17:27 - Jul 29 with 1257 viewsTripleNiemi

The world’s gone blöody mad, that’s a fact.

So long as I am announced as ‘Sir’ I couldn’t care less 😉
[Post edited 29 Jul 17:29]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

What the hell on 17:55 - Jul 29 with 1215 viewsfranniesTache

What the hell on 17:27 - Jul 29 by TripleNiemi

The world’s gone blöody mad, that’s a fact.

So long as I am announced as ‘Sir’ I couldn’t care less 😉
[Post edited 29 Jul 17:29]

I want to use the Italian prefix of don so I can pretend I’m in the mafia.

An interesting piece of trivia btw, there are close to 80 unique honourifics in the uk that cover gender, profession, religion, titles and status
What the hell on 17:58 - Jul 29 with 1207 viewsChesham_Saint

What the hell on 17:55 - Jul 29 by franniesTache

An interesting piece of trivia btw, there are close to 80 unique honourifics in the uk that cover gender, profession, religion, titles and status

There may be, but I only use about 5 of them...

Login to get fewer ads

What the hell on 18:05 - Jul 29 with 1194 viewssaintsfanbrock

What the hell on 16:06 - Jul 29 by Chesham_Saint

Because people haven’t selected the option, what would you have the club default to if people don’t select the option? Safest option for most companies is of course a gender neutral option.
What the hell on 18:12 - Jul 29 with 1180 viewsChesham_Saint

What the hell on 18:05 - Jul 29 by saintsfanbrock

Because people haven’t selected the option, what would you have the club default to if people don’t select the option? Safest option for most companies is of course a gender neutral option.

I didn't read that bit...but then I wasn't taking it too seriously.

What the hell on 18:53 - Jul 29 with 1117 viewsUTS1885

Just to clarify from reading, those complaining all have Mr on their account registration. The club need to explain why this has happened, but i bet they wont.
What the hell on 19:03 - Jul 29 with 1091 viewsHeisenberg

The dimwit filled the form in wrong.

Like the other permanently angry fool Laurence Fox who wanted to be Mayor of London but didn’t get the forms in on time then sent the wrong amount as a deposit.

Still, at least an hour excuse to get really angry.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

What the hell on 19:07 - Jul 29 with 1090 viewsBazza

What the hell on 17:55 - Jul 29 by franniesTache

There are close to 800 dukes, earls, barons etc so tricky to allow all the titles. Why not mush and mushette shortened to me and mu.
What the hell on 19:22 - Jul 29 with 1079 viewsJellybaby

Oh those halcyon days when if you had a willy you were a man and if you didn't you were a woman. Can we go back please?

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

What the hell on 20:30 - Jul 29 with 1015 viewsInTimeAddedOn

Having read the various posts, I propose that for anyone who has failed to tick a gender box the prefix used to refer to them is ‘Saint’ so Saint John Smith or Saint Jane Smith when the club are sending out letters or emails 🙂
[Post edited 29 Jul 20:34]
What the hell on 22:02 - Jul 29 with 947 viewsMrangry25

What the hell on 15:34 - Jul 29 by franniesTache

Where in my post did I say I was angry, when I filled the form out I ticked Mr, NOT anything else. And yes it does matter to me, in the same way as it seems to matter to those who don’t want be identified as Mr, Mrs, Ms , Sir or anything else they feel they are not.
What the hell on 22:09 - Jul 29 with 941 viewsMrangry25

What the hell on 19:03 - Jul 29 by Heisenberg

The dimwit filled the form in wrong.

Like the other permanently angry fool Laurence Fox who wanted to be Mayor of London but didn’t get the forms in on time then sent the wrong amount as a deposit.

Still, at least an hour excuse to get really angry.

Well done reverting to calling someone a dimwit when you have absolutely no basis for knowing If I did make the mistake of filling the online form wrong, funny because a guy I work with has the same issue perhaps we are both dimwits 🤪🤪
What the hell on 22:32 - Jul 29 with 887 viewsSouthamptonfan

I am also Mx. I have just done it on the app. I didn't fill the form out incorrectly, it didn't ask me what I am. I would have put Mr but it didn't ask me. Does Mx mean gender neutral or is it just a malfunction of the app?

They know I am a Mr from 40 years of correspondence, so the OP probably didn't fill out the form incorrectly. Not that it matters, as long as I get in but I understand the annoyance of someone misgendering others.
[Post edited 29 Jul 22:39]

Poll: Who are you voting for?

What the hell on 22:59 - Jul 29 with 846 viewsBuggalugs

Not wanting to be left out of this thread I’ve just looked into my own season ticket and to my horror, I am also registered as Mx, yet my 17 year old is a Mr.

This is fvcking outrageous and I’ll be demanding a public apology from the club for misgendering my pronouns

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

What the hell on 23:08 - Jul 29 with 832 viewsSouthamptonfan

What the hell on 22:59 - Jul 29 by Buggalugs

Not wanting to be left out of this thread I’ve just looked into my own season ticket and to my horror, I am also registered as Mx, yet my 17 year old is a Mr.

This is fvcking outrageous and I’ll be demanding a public apology from the club for misgendering my pronouns

Mx is "used for people who identify as neither male nor female, or people who simply don't want to be identified based on their gender". I wanted to know what they are calling me, so just looked it up!

Neither male or female, ha, what are we then!!! All of this is just bonkers. Congratulations madame, sir, Mx, lady or just thing, you have just given birth to a baby erm, not not sure, it's both, don't know, I think it's a horse. What a load a nonsense.
[Post edited 29 Jul 23:19]

What the hell on 06:17 - Jul 30 with 717 viewssaintwizzler

This wouldn’t have happened with Cortese in charge.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

What the hell on 07:31 - Jul 30 with 685 viewsBerber

What the hell on 17:20 - Jul 29 by dirk_doone

Before you know it, you'll be painting yourself blue and lying on a table in the middle of the Itchen Bridge.

In the rain
What the hell on 07:47 - Jul 30 with 669 viewsMytchettSaint

After checking my ST I’m also down as an Mx. Don’t recall seeing an option to select otherwise, however on my ticket account on the Saints website I’ve managed to enter the wrong date of birth on there, so I have previous.

Forza Rossobianco

What the hell on 08:39 - Jul 30 with 640 viewsSonicBoom

Don't stand near the away fans then cos you'll get called a lot worse.

In all honesty I was more offended when during Rupert Lowe's time, the stadium announcer was referring to "customers in the Northam stand".
What the hell on 08:54 - Jul 30 with 630 viewsSouthamptonfan

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/24481397.southampton-fc-fan-criticises-use-mx-

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024