Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stuart Armstrong Signing For Sheffield United 10:51 - Jul 29 with 961 viewsSaintNick

Yorkshire media saying deal agreed, this perhaps tells us something, Brentford were happy to let him train, even play a bit of a friendly, but don't seem to be going to take it any further.

All the interest seems to be from the Championship, I think that perhaps Stuart knows he hasn't got the fitness levels anymore for the top flight and rather than sign a new deal at St Mary's and perhaps tarnish his standing with the fans, he opted to leave.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Stuart Armstrong Signing For Sheffield United on 12:16 - Jul 29 with 869 viewssaintwizzler

The Championship is his level.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Stuart Armstrong Signing For Sheffield United on 13:53 - Jul 29 with 750 viewsUTS1885

He was worthy of 1 year deal i think, we clearly need to find his younger replacement.
Stuart Armstrong Signing For Sheffield United on 14:12 - Jul 29 with 730 viewsTimSaint

I expected him to go back to Scotland and maybe even return to Celtic, but perhaps his wages prevented that.

TimSaint

Stuart Armstrong Signing For Sheffield United on 21:15 - Jul 29 with 514 viewsPatfromPoole

Sheffield United have made some excellent signings, they look a good bet to win The Championship.

Kieffer Moore, O'Hare from Cov and Stu are all top-class players for the division.

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024