Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Iceland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ Match Thread 19:27 - Jun 7 with 6322 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Mumโ€™s gone.

Reckon we should start doing these.
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Iceland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ Match Thread on 19:28 - Jun 7 with 2366 viewsaston_hoop

Looking forward to seeing Mainoo and Gordon tonight, also hopefully Foden at 10

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Iceland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ Match Thread on 19:28 - Jun 7 with 2366 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

An absolute battering I hope.

Put some demons to bed.
[Post edited 7 Jun 19:28]
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Iceland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ Match Thread on 19:32 - Jun 7 with 2321 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Gordon's Alive!!!!!!!
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Iceland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ Match Thread on 19:34 - Jun 7 with 2310 viewsDiscodroids

One of the all time great rants from a charlton fan at England v iceland world cup 2014

'fackin aids'.

[Post edited 7 Jun 19:41]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Iceland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ Match Thread on 19:39 - Jun 7 with 2280 viewsbosh67

I can't help but quite like Wayne Rooney. He always comes across as a very modest character and he speaks well. That said he is starting to look like Captain Birdseye on a daily basis and has definitely eaten all the fish fingers. He also strikes me as actually being too nice to be a manager.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Iceland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ Match Thread on 19:58 - Jun 7 with 2234 viewsWatford_Ranger

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Iceland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ Match Thread on 19:39 - Jun 7 by bosh67

I can't help but quite like Wayne Rooney. He always comes across as a very modest character and he speaks well. That said he is starting to look like Captain Birdseye on a daily basis and has definitely eaten all the fish fingers. He also strikes me as actually being too nice to be a manager.

Heโ€™s morphing into Henry VIII.

All the money in the world. Why would you bother doing a job youโ€™re rubbish at?

Anyway 0-1.
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Iceland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ Match Thread on 20:00 - Jun 7 with 2221 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ramsdale is Icelandic. Look at that Viking mush.
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Iceland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ Match Thread on 20:03 - Jun 7 with 2183 viewsMalintabuk

Have England been taking crossing lessons from us pre Marti
Login to get fewer ads

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Iceland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ Match Thread on 20:03 - Jun 7 with 2184 viewsaston_hoop

Ignoring the goal conceded, Gordon is already showing why he's been picked ahead of Grealish

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Iceland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ Match Thread on 20:03 - Jun 7 with 2184 viewsrbee

Time was a keeper NEVER got beaten on his near post
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Iceland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ Match Thread on 20:06 - Jun 7 with 2158 viewsperpignanR

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Iceland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ Match Thread on 20:00 - Jun 7 by BazzaInTheLoft

Ramsdale is Icelandic. Look at that Viking mush.

Whoops.Gone tits up early doors.
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Iceland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ Match Thread on 20:06 - Jun 7 with 2153 viewsMalintabuk

First attack and they score..... but until then been impressed in how we were playing... Mainoo looks lively and Kane having some nice touches and Gordon roasting that full back
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Iceland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ Match Thread on 20:14 - Jun 7 with 2098 viewsClive_Anderson

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Iceland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ Match Thread on 20:03 - Jun 7 by rbee

Time was a keeper NEVER got beaten on his near post

I was going on about this the other day, happens all the time now and no one bats an eyelid.
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Iceland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ Match Thread on 20:14 - Jun 7 with 2107 viewsMalintabuk

Ahhhh Harry what a lovely ball from Palmer
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Iceland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ Match Thread on 20:15 - Jun 7 with 2093 viewsrbee

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Iceland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ Match Thread on 20:14 - Jun 7 by Clive_Anderson

I was going on about this the other day, happens all the time now and no one bats an eyelid.

Yup. Too weird.
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Iceland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ Match Thread on 20:18 - Jun 7 with 2060 viewshubble

This has to be the worst atmosphere ever at an England match at Wembley. It's like a bleedin library.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Iceland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ Match Thread on 20:33 - Jun 7 with 1985 viewsMalintabuk

Always amazed me how we play international football.
We never seem to play to out strength of high press. We always seem to stand off and allow teams to play out without much pressure.
Think Iceland have set the blueprint against us. We have such an abundance of attacking riches, that the best way to play us seems to just sit back, frustrate us and hit us on the break.
Southgate needs to find a way to counter this
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Iceland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ Match Thread on 20:34 - Jun 7 with 1958 viewsaston_hoop

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Iceland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ Match Thread on 20:33 - Jun 7 by Malintabuk

Always amazed me how we play international football.
We never seem to play to out strength of high press. We always seem to stand off and allow teams to play out without much pressure.
Think Iceland have set the blueprint against us. We have such an abundance of attacking riches, that the best way to play us seems to just sit back, frustrate us and hit us on the break.
Southgate needs to find a way to counter this

Its reminding me of our victory at the King Power earlier this season!

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Iceland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ Match Thread on 20:38 - Jun 7 with 1940 viewsbosh67

I think they need Saka down one wing and Gordon down the other. No pace down the right at the moment. Credit to Iceland, they have been so well disciplined in the first half.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Iceland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ Match Thread on 20:56 - Jun 7 with 1862 viewsMalintabuk

One touch too many there for Palmer
[Post edited 7 Jun 20:56]
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Iceland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ Match Thread on 21:01 - Jun 7 with 1823 viewsMalintabuk

For international football our crossing is shocking
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Iceland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ Match Thread on 21:03 - Jun 7 with 1809 viewsQPRSteve

Get Eze on FFS. He will open them up.
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Iceland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ Match Thread on 21:04 - Jun 7 with 1808 viewsMick_S

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Iceland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ Match Thread on 21:03 - Jun 7 by QPRSteve

Get Eze on FFS. He will open them up.

Aye

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Iceland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ Match Thread on 21:05 - Jun 7 with 1805 viewsNoDiddley

Why does the display on CH4 say ENG 0 / ISL 1 ?
I thought ICE or ar we playing Israel?
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Iceland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ Match Thread on 21:07 - Jun 7 with 1794 viewsMalintabuk

Can't understand why he as taken Gordon off
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024