Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RM 01:23 - May 29 with 541 viewssaint22

I will admit I have been critical of him & some of his decisions & tactics this season, and I will maintain some choices he made were wrong at best, BUT credit where credit is due and he has galvanised our team into a group who believe and he got them playing good football and performing when it did really matter so well done sir!

I really hope he is backed now because all that effort will be wasted if we try and make ends meet with what we have. We need quality nd strength in depth now and in every position so over to you SR
RM on 01:49 - May 29 with 522 viewsSouthamptonfan

I am pleased for the guy. He has made mistakes, but that's life, people make mistakes. We have all questioned the possession game, including myself over the season but despite what he says, he does adapt. RM is a decent bloke, humble guy and I hope he is properly backed in the transfer market. He has beat Farke, and many other experienced managers like the Norwich guy to promotion and for that he deserves credit. It didn't look like we would do it, until we beat Leeds at Elland Road. That was a professional and effective performance. Then we beat West Brom, then Wembley. Personally, I like him and really pleased for the guy.

Poll: Who are you voting for?

RM on 06:25 - May 29 with 427 viewssaintwizzler

Will you still love him if he goes to Brighton?

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024