Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next season s squad - any one got suggestions for signings 22:13 - May 4 with 22386 viewsnumptydumpty

Seen as Reading down and his dad got sacked and no idea if we can afford his wages but we certainly need more strength and ability in midfield, think Tom Ince could be a decent shout.

Can't see him playing in league one.

Guessing money could be an issue though.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Next season s squad - any one got suggestions for signings on 13:19 - May 12 with 2235 viewsloftboy

Think I’m going to hibernate until August, someone on one of the QPR Facebook groups has suggested Dele Ali!
Are people who support us that unaware of our financial problems?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Next season s squad - any one got suggestions for signings on 15:19 - May 12 with 2050 viewsDubaiR

Yeah but to drive revenue and reduce the pain we are going to start selling laughing gas so he would cover his wages with his purchases;)
Next season s squad - any one got suggestions for signings on 15:45 - May 12 with 1987 viewsR_from_afar

Next season s squad - any one got suggestions for signings on 11:54 - May 12 by tonyQPR

I see that Pugh Pugh, Barney Mcgrew,cuthbert,dibble and grub have been released from trump ton fc I’d off thought they’d be affordable ? 😉👍

...and there was me thinking our ex-player Marc Pugh was still at Northern Premier League Division One West side Clitheroe. I was wrong - again!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Next season s squad - any one got suggestions for signings on 15:47 - May 12 with 1984 viewsNorthernr

Next season s squad - any one got suggestions for signings on 13:19 - May 12 by loftboy

Think I’m going to hibernate until August, someone on one of the QPR Facebook groups has suggested Dele Ali!

QPR Facebook is even more mental than QPR Twitter.
Next season s squad - any one got suggestions for signings on 15:49 - May 12 with 1964 viewsR_from_afar

Next season s squad - any one got suggestions for signings on 13:19 - May 12 by loftboy

Dele Ali's agent is a member of a QPR Facebook Group? Wow, weird!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Next season s squad - any one got suggestions for signings on 15:50 - May 12 with 1954 viewsNorthernr

Next season s squad - any one got suggestions for signings on 15:49 - May 12 by R_from_afar

Dele Ali's agent is a member of a QPR Facebook Group? Wow, weird!

Deli Ali's agent must be almost as scared of his phone as QPR's head of media by now.
Next season s squad - any one got suggestions for signings on 19:00 - May 12 with 1710 viewslave16

Could we get Dunne - Mutch and Son back just for the chant - Dunne to Mutch - Mutch to Son

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Next season s squad - any one got suggestions for signings on 19:49 - May 12 with 1654 viewskensalriser

50% of people are of below average intelligence.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

Next season s squad - any one got suggestions for signings on 21:52 - May 12 with 1536 viewsnumptydumpty

If we going for Dele Ali, he needs Kane and Son up front with him to perform.

Swap for Dykes and Kelman - job done !!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Next season s squad - any one got suggestions for signings on 18:25 - May 14 with 1214 viewsaston_hoop

Wonder if this is the type of player on our radar. Tidy on the ball and hard working apparently. Expected to step up to the Championship. No idea what kind of a fee he'd be though, I suppose anything more than a packet of frazzles and a couple of Freddo bars is too much.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024