Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eze to start for Palace at the Den 12:05 - Jan 8 with 24179 viewsNoelmc

Good to see Ebere back in the starting line-up for Palace. Hope he has a good game!
Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 17:01 - Jan 12 with 2276 viewsE15Hoop

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 16:53 - Jan 12 by superstan

I believe you’re over analysing this and just trying to get one upmanship by keeping posting, I had left it alone but see you want to marginalise myself and Shadow, I stated my view which seems the majority have a differing opinion, I never strongly asserted my opinion just responded to other posters, as for talking about freedoms, give me strength!

Clearly you're not paranoid!
Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 17:02 - Jan 12 with 2276 viewsE15Hoop

I believe you’re over analysing this and just trying to get one upmanship by keeping posting, I had left it alone but see you want to marginalise myself and Shadow, I stated my view which seems the majority have a differing opinion, I never strongly asserted my opinion just responded to other posters, as for talking about freedoms, give me strength!

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 17:05 - Jan 12 with 2249 viewsMick_S

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 17:02 - Jan 12 by E15Hoop

I’m hearing voices.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 17:27 - Jan 12 with 2154 viewsPinnerPaul

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 16:09 - Jan 12 by JimmyR

Nix & Brain thanks, I won’t let it put me off posting. And Brian thanks for your match commentary — It’s always good when I can’t see the game.

Stan/shadow — Possibly this is a generational thing? Aside from the semantics of legend/good player/youth team/scouted, for which I don’t care and you don’t think we should be discussing anyway…

Maybe you should try and think of this as a conversation between other people, that you don’t know that you have overheard in a pub. Would you saunter over and say I don’t know why you are talking about Eze? Stop it. I’m not interested in your conversation. Don’t say that. What response would you expect?

It’s a real paradox — You are both strongly asserting your right to have your opinions heard/validated/listened too. While at the same trying to stop others from enjoying the same treatment. You are free to do whatever you want, but at the point that your freedoms start impacting on other people’s freedoms then it would be rational to look closely at what you are saying/doing

That little man in the corner with the red cross badge, its the only way to sanity mate!
Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 18:12 - Jan 12 with 2087 viewsJimmyR

Don’t really understand the fixation with ex players, Eze has gone end of.

Then said we don't need a thread on it

An attempt to shut the conversation down - No one asked you if we need a thread on it. It's not an opinion, its fact. We have a thread on it.

No one agrees with your opinions and you don't like It. I'm laughing my arse off
Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 19:51 - Jan 12 with 1930 viewsHunterhoop

Very strange thread. Some odd people out there.
Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 21:47 - Jan 12 with 1786 viewssuperstan

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 18:12 - Jan 12 by JimmyR

Don’t really understand the fixation with ex players, Eze has gone end of.

Then said we don't need a thread on it

An attempt to shut the conversation down - No one asked you if we need a thread on it. It's not an opinion, its fact. We have a thread on it.

No one agrees with your opinions and you don't like It. I'm laughing my arse off

You seem very pleased with yourself, well done 👏
Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 23:58 - Jan 12 with 1655 viewsdaveB

Whilst on the subject of following people into toilets, I once followed Larry Hagman into a toilet at work, he was wearing a cowboy hat and yes it was weird and creepy on my part but it seemed like an opportunity I wouldn't get again so took it.

Back in the 90's I used to go to the same night club as several QPR players and at various times saw them in the toilets although didn't look at any cocks which would have made that story a lot more interesting if I had

I also saw Clive outside a toilet at an away game a few years back, possibly Ipswich, and we said hello to each other before walking back to our seats. I think that's all of my toilet stories, that last one wasn't the best but I didn't want to be left out of the follow Clive into the toilet clique.
Login to get fewer ads

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 00:11 - Jan 13 with 1638 viewsNorthernr

I don’t feel like I even spend that much time in the toilet at the football

Although that said I did have a piss next to Emmanuel Ledesma at Burnley one afternoon, around the time he was playing for Boro and nearly came back to us.

And next to Hogan Ephraim at a POTY dinner where lots of suited adult men slapped him on the back and asked about his contract situation while he tried to pis.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 07:19 - Jan 13 with 1526 viewsslmrstid

To my knowledge I've never followed anyone into a toilet (not deliberately anyway) but I do remember hearing on the radio once in my teenage years (whetever the precursor to Heart FM was) a caller ringing in to tell the DJ that he'd seen him at some radio event he'd been at at the weekend and that he absolutely loved him, and everytime the DJ went to the bar, he was there, and every time he went to the toilet he was there....and then they cut him off before the content of the call got any worse.
Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 07:57 - Jan 13 with 1489 viewsDixie_CT

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 00:11 - Jan 13 by Northernr

Although that said I did have a piss next to Emmanuel Ledesma at Burnley one afternoon, around the time he was playing for Boro and nearly came back to us.

And next to Hogan Ephraim at a POTY dinner where lots of suited adult men slapped him on the back and asked about his contract situation while he tried to pis.

Ah! The infamous ritual at the POTY doo that you’re only privy to if you are in the secret society aka clique:

‘The paddling of the Hogan at the urinal - with paddles!

Reveal yourselves!!!!
[Post edited 13 Jan 2022 7:57]
Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 08:13 - Jan 13 with 1465 viewsNorthernr

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 07:57 - Jan 13 by Dixie_CT

Ah! The infamous ritual at the POTY doo that you’re only privy to if you are in the secret society aka clique:

‘The paddling of the Hogan at the urinal - with paddles!

Reveal yourselves!!!!
[Post edited 13 Jan 2022 7:57]

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 15:20 - Jan 13 with 1269 viewsJimmyR

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 21:47 - Jan 12 by superstan

You seem very pleased with yourself, well done 👏

Absolutely delighted with myself thanks for noticing.I'll look forward to discussing this again on my weekly

'Eze club ledgend had a fantastic game at Palace, I wonder he eats for breakfast' threads
Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 15:29 - Jan 13 with 1240 viewsMick_S

T- shirt territory, that is.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 16:08 - Jan 13 with 1199 viewsfrancisbowles

Sounds dangerous.

Glad to hear that you don't spend much time in the toilets at football.

I know a bloke who always seems to be having a crap at half time.
Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 19:45 - Jan 14 with 996 viewsterryb

He's in the side playing at Brighton tonight.
Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 19:46 - Jan 14 with 991 viewskensalriser

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 19:45 - Jan 14 by terryb

He's in the side playing at Brighton tonight.

The bloke having a crap at half time?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024