Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eze to start for Palace at the Den 12:05 - Jan 8 with 24178 viewsNoelmc

Good to see Ebere back in the starting line-up for Palace. Hope he has a good game!
Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 13:49 - Jan 11 with 1968 viewsNorthernr

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 13:46 - Jan 11 by WestbourneR

Shadow, calm.

You remind me of my young self on this board. It's pointless getting wound up, you're not going to make your point or change opinions. You're best off treating it like you're talking to yourself.

I get immense pleasure posting my inner football monologue on here, spouting opinions that are generally just ignored. I take pride in the fact I've been on here over 15 years and am still nowhere near being accepted into any kind of clique. But overall it's a great board full of intelligent, reasonable and funny people.

Sometimes I just stand behind Clive at the C&S and revel in the fact he has no idea I'm looking at him. Creepy sh*t. You should try it.

Not the creepiest thing I've had but not far off.
Would happily shout you a drink mate.
Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 13:49 - Jan 11 with 1956 viewsShadow

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 13:32 - Jan 11 by simmo

If you're not 11 years old and you're putting stock into the odd 'down' or 'up' votes on a post then you've got bigger problems than QPR.

I love how Esox likes this...

The man is the King Phantom (un)liker!
Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 13:53 - Jan 11 with 1925 viewsShadow

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 13:49 - Jan 11 by Northernr

I stood next to you by the SAR bog hand basins as we both washed our hands prior to the Nottingham Forest match and thought that you looked grumpier than normal... You had no idea who I was either.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2022 13:54]
Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 13:56 - Jan 11 with 1899 viewswestberksr

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 12:45 - Jan 11 by superstan

So I’m not allowed an opinion because it doesn’t agree with a thread?

the thread was initially a statement of fact that Eze was playing; not really something that requires an opinion.

But yes, you are & as you've seen people are also entitled to agree or not with your opinion.

I just question the need to find a perfectly amicable thread discussing the current selection of a popular former player and choosing to just be contrary for the sake of it. There is enough stuff to bicker about without looking for arguments where none really exist.
Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 13:58 - Jan 11 with 1883 viewssimmo

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 13:53 - Jan 11 by Shadow

I stood next to you by the SAR bog hand basins as we both washed our hands prior to the Nottingham Forest match and thought that you looked grumpier than normal... You had no idea who I was either.

Sleep well, Clive.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 13:59 - Jan 11 with 1875 viewswestberksr

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 13:06 - Jan 11 by Shadow

If you're suggesting that anyone in this thread currently has 2 active accounts that they are using to amplify their arguments on this thread please provide proof.

On the other hand, it could be that people who don't go to every QPR game and have lives and wives away from Loftus Road might just not see things the same way as those who don't...
[Post edited 11 Jan 2022 13:07]

you got all that from 'doesn't it'?

amazing
Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 14:01 - Jan 11 with 1850 viewsNorthernr

Probably a good time for me to once again point out that if you don't like the site, the people that post here and/or me, you're in luck, because other QPR message boards are available.

https://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum

https://rfantasyisland.boards.net/

http://www.qprdot.org/
Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 14:05 - Jan 11 with 1817 viewsgazza1

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 14:01 - Jan 11 by Northernr

Probably a good time for me to once again point out that if you don't like the site, the people that post here and/or me, you're in luck, because other QPR message boards are available.

https://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum

https://rfantasyisland.boards.net/

http://www.qprdot.org/

Stop being horrid Norf
Login to get fewer ads

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 14:11 - Jan 11 with 1784 viewsNorthernr

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 14:05 - Jan 11 by gazza1

Stop being horrid Norf

Don't you start following me into the bogs as well
Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 14:15 - Jan 11 with 1742 viewsShadow

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 14:11 - Jan 11 by Northernr

That may be your favourite method of getting laid, but definitely not mine so can guarantee that you weren't followed in there... 👍
Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 14:17 - Jan 11 with 1734 viewsRBlock

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 13:53 - Jan 11 by Shadow

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 14:21 - Jan 11 with 1713 viewsWestbourneR

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 13:49 - Jan 11 by Northernr

Now that would be very kind, and I like Peroni a lot too, but I think I should be paying considering the work you put in providing me with articles I can read instead of working.

But as I my friend likes to remind me, I did once say Steve Slade would be good, so I'm probably better off as just a username.

And I wanted us to sack Warnock for Hughes.

Ah, this cathartic.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 14:21 - Jan 11 with 1710 viewsShadow

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 14:17 - Jan 11 by RBlock

Ha ha, nah I just happened to find myself next to him.

Bald men whose raison d'etre is QPR never did it for me 😬
Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 14:22 - Jan 11 with 1704 viewsNorthernr

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 14:21 - Jan 11 by WestbourneR

Now that would be very kind, and I like Peroni a lot too, but I think I should be paying considering the work you put in providing me with articles I can read instead of working.

But as I my friend likes to remind me, I did once say Steve Slade would be good, so I'm probably better off as just a username.

And I wanted us to sack Warnock for Hughes.

Ah, this cathartic.

We can swap horror stories. I thought Caulker was a great signing. And Mutch.
Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 14:28 - Jan 11 with 1665 viewsWestbourneR

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 14:22 - Jan 11 by Northernr

We can swap horror stories. I thought Caulker was a great signing. And Mutch.

Ah Mutch. Mutch was weird. So very... meh. Do you remember that Cardiff journo fan who wrote big piece saying farewell to him and how he was a great player who were lucky to have.

Then he turned up and fannied around like a floating powderpuff. Very odd.

Ok, I assume you're going to C&S before WBA? If I can be relieved of duties I'll come there early and try make my presence known this time.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 14:29 - Jan 11 with 1664 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 13:49 - Jan 11 by Shadow

I love how Esox likes this...

The man is the King Phantom (un)liker!

Sorry I didn’t mean to up or down vote this but ended up doing both

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 14:30 - Jan 11 with 1656 viewsNorthernr

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 14:28 - Jan 11 by WestbourneR

Ah Mutch. Mutch was weird. So very... meh. Do you remember that Cardiff journo fan who wrote big piece saying farewell to him and how he was a great player who were lucky to have.

Then he turned up and fannied around like a floating powderpuff. Very odd.

Ok, I assume you're going to C&S before WBA? If I can be relieved of duties I'll come there early and try make my presence known this time.

Yeh mate in all day, say hi.
Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 14:37 - Jan 11 with 1612 viewsDixie_CT

This thread is phenomally creepy, like the call centre episode of Inside No. 9.

Eze: Great player for us who produced some epic moments, Stoke away, assist v Cardiff, Preston away. Comes across as a decent human being as well and I hope he goes as far as possible and will be willing him to do well.

Cliques? Don't think so but certain posters do get more responses than others but it is probably becasue the posters know each away from the board and speak via DMs or, I know it sounds crazy, in real life!

I've been frustrated before about a lack of response to what I've thought are decent posts (so much so that I've wanted to change my name to Fred Killa) but that is my own insecurity to deal with and not because there is some agenda against those that are not 'One of us' (C) Hot Fuzz.
Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 14:38 - Jan 11 with 1587 viewsNorthernr

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 14:37 - Jan 11 by Dixie_CT

This thread is phenomally creepy, like the call centre episode of Inside No. 9.

Eze: Great player for us who produced some epic moments, Stoke away, assist v Cardiff, Preston away. Comes across as a decent human being as well and I hope he goes as far as possible and will be willing him to do well.

Cliques? Don't think so but certain posters do get more responses than others but it is probably becasue the posters know each away from the board and speak via DMs or, I know it sounds crazy, in real life!

I've been frustrated before about a lack of response to what I've thought are decent posts (so much so that I've wanted to change my name to Fred Killa) but that is my own insecurity to deal with and not because there is some agenda against those that are not 'One of us' (C) Hot Fuzz.

Points for a Hot Fuzz reference.
Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 14:51 - Jan 11 with 1513 viewsgazza1

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 14:11 - Jan 11 by Northernr

Piss off
Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 14:58 - Jan 11 with 1502 viewswestberksr

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 14:21 - Jan 11 by Shadow

Did Clive run over your pet at some point?

Not seen so many unwarranted (apparently, but please educate us if Clive is a pet killer who should be burned at the stake) digs at another poster for some time. All rather too personal and unpleasant imho; very snidey and uncalled for stuff.

to put into clique context, Clive and I are not related, clique members that I am aware of, or friends for that matter.
Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 15:53 - Jan 11 with 1399 viewskensalriser

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 13:25 - Jan 11 by gazza1

I do not think that we should be labelling Eze as a legend.....left us as a 'well decent proper' player (not quite as good as that great man playing CF for us, though!!!) and improved enough to make himself a Premiership class player. Hopefully he will improve even more with the right coaching. The best we have produced over the past decade or more and I am very interested in how his career develops so any updates on here will get my eye.

Contrary to what has been stated, I did not see a lot of abuse negative stuff about Eze, more the opposite. There was some posts suggesting (me) that he needs to work harder and defend better which I feel in his last season he did much better and hence the move he wanted - fair play to him. Some proper silly stuff on this thread but, hey, most threads have that stuff imo.

As for cliques on this MB, of course there is.....regards

The most hated poster (because he has different opinions than most on this MB).

Blimey, didn't have you down as a self-pitying victim martyr, Gaz!

I'm sure no one hates you. You just talk crap from time to time, which doesn't differentiate you all that much from the rest of us.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 16:19 - Jan 11 with 1322 viewsShadow

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 14:58 - Jan 11 by westberksr

Did Clive run over your pet at some point?

Not seen so many unwarranted (apparently, but please educate us if Clive is a pet killer who should be burned at the stake) digs at another poster for some time. All rather too personal and unpleasant imho; very snidey and uncalled for stuff.

to put into clique context, Clive and I are not related, clique members that I am aware of, or friends for that matter.

I've a long memory...

This was an opinion I posted on the Derry/Young situation which whilst you may not agree with it was posted politely and without being rude. The context, btw way, was a claim that Ashley Young taking a easy dive was worst than what Man City had done in ruining football and we shouldn't still be celebrating them winning the league that season.

"Agueroooooooo! on 11:37 - May 14 by St_Pollock

Derry put his hands on him, he took advantage.

If the former doesn't happen then he doesn't go down.

Our players would have done exactly the same.

Even if you despise diving - and that equates to not celebrating any dubious penalties in our favour because if you do that is a clear admission that you're a hypocrite - Ashley Young doing what he did can not seriously be compared to what Man City have done.

I honestly find it embarrassing that QPR fans are still happy to celebrate what City 'achieved'."

This was NorthernR's less than polite response.

"Right hang on a minute here dicksplat. I'm smelling a bit of a rat with this steadfast defence of Man Utd. Anybody who's ever seen a football game before who comes up with any remote defence of that Ashley Young penalty needs to have a long hard look in a very big mirror.

1 - It's not a fcking penalty. Watch the replay and don't give me all this hands on him bollox. It's not a penalty. Even if you're not a QPR fan and your heart strings aren't tugged by the idea of a modern day club legend getting sent off on the day he captained the club at Old Trafford, and how proud that made the family of a journeyman footballer, it's still not a fcking penalty. I've never met a single person, QPR or otherwise, or heard a pundit suggest anything other than this was a dive and a dreadful refereeing decision. Even my died in the wool Man Utd mate laughs and admits it was a joke decision. Hands on him my arse.

2 - He's two fcking yards offside anyway. Even if Derry had pulled out a gun and shot him straight in the back of his cheating skull, it was still our free kick.

3 - Lee Mason was the referee. He was also chairman of the Bolton referee's association. He was also a Bolton Wanderers season ticket holder. His brother also played for Bolton Wanderers. He wasn't allowed to referee Bolton matches because it would have been akin to letting me referee QPR matches. And yet he was allowed to referee our game at a point when it was between us and them for the final relegation spot. It was as bent as football gets in this country.

Hands on him indeed. Get in the fcking sea."

Add that to his continuous defense of a certain woman who associates herself with this club and it's hard to like him for me.

If he wants to ban me simply for not liking him as a person that's up to him. But I won't pretend to. I have met him in person a few times and thought him unlikeable, I have already stated on here that I find his articles boring and he's not as funny as he thinks and I wont pretend otherwise. I also think he needs to re-evaluate the importance QPR holds in his life.

However, he runs the most active QPR message board on the web and I want to discuss QPR on occasions. If he wants to ban me for not liking him that's his prerogative but I won't pretend to hold different opinions just to soothe any ego he has or to 'fit in' here.

Have a good afternoon.
Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 16:24 - Jan 11 with 1286 viewswombat

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 14:21 - Jan 11 by Shadow

Stranger Danger

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 16:31 - Jan 11 with 1250 viewsslmrstid

"I also think he needs to re-evaluate the importance QPR holds in his life"

Says someone who has just trawled through 9 years of message board data to find and copy a post made nearly a decade ago and has apparently held a grudge ever since.

Hello Pot etc...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024