Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eze to start for Palace at the Den 12:05 - Jan 8 with 24176 viewsNoelmc

Good to see Ebere back in the starting line-up for Palace. Hope he has a good game!
Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 18:09 - Jan 8 with 3210 viewsCiderwithRsie

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 13:45 - Jan 8 by superstan

Don’t really understand the fixation with ex players, Eze has gone end of.

Depends on the player.

We've had some slightly unhealthy hankerings after ex-players but in this case he's a sort of test case for our youth development. Leaving aide that I generally wish him well there's a good hard reason to hope he succeeds in the form of the sell-on clauses.

Plus it's just a thread for those interested, you can always ignore it.
Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 18:10 - Jan 8 with 3210 viewsJimmyR

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 14:19 - Jan 8 by superstan

Yes was a good player for us and we can all watch, but don’t need a thread on him.

Don't read it then?

Jesus - next time you see a dog sh!t. Be sure to jump in it with both feet yeah?
Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 19:31 - Jan 8 with 3018 viewsTripleR

Well SUPERSTAN, I'll guess that your moniker on here is in reverence to Stan Bowles.
An ex player who last played for the Hoops 42 years ago.
Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 19:49 - Jan 8 with 2967 viewsthemodfather

why didn't the palace Ultra's not have the lower tier? if for safety why bloody have 4000 away seats when half are never used?
Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 20:04 - Jan 8 with 2931 viewsJuzzie

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 19:49 - Jan 8 by themodfather

why didn't the palace Ultra's not have the lower tier? if for safety why bloody have 4000 away seats when half are never used?

I cannot remember the last time I saw the lower tier used by any away club. It would cost money to have them removed (and possibly replaced again) so easier to just leave them as they are.
Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 20:10 - Jan 8 with 2899 viewsMick_S

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 19:49 - Jan 8 by themodfather

It reduces the chance of being killed to death. That’s my guess.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 20:13 - Jan 8 with 2881 viewsdistortR

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 20:10 - Jan 8 by Mick_S

It reduces the chance of being killed to death. That’s my guess.

Why oh why oh why haven't they developed a vaccine for this sort of thing?
Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 10:54 - Jan 9 with 2619 viewssuperstan

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 18:10 - Jan 8 by JimmyR

Don't read it then?

Jesus - next time you see a dog sh!t. Be sure to jump in it with both feet yeah?

Very intelligent response NOT!
Login to get fewer ads

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 16:39 - Jan 9 with 2502 viewsJimmyR

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 10:54 - Jan 9 by superstan

Very intelligent response NOT!

Intelligence?

Mate your username references a QPR player from 50 years ago. You are berating others for having a discussion about the best product from youth academy for the last 20+ years, that played for us 3 seasons ago? The better Eze does, the better QPR will be/look.

What are you on about? You did not need to be involved in the discussion at all if you didn’t want to be. Think of all the extra time you could be shouting at the TV/clouds/cars etc

Its baffling you should seek justification for this conversation..…read something else.
Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 16:40 - Jan 9 with 2499 viewsHastings_Hoops

& a not insubstantial percentage of any sell on?
Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 08:23 - Jan 10 with 2323 viewssuperstan

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 16:39 - Jan 9 by JimmyR

Intelligence?

Mate your username references a QPR player from 50 years ago. You are berating others for having a discussion about the best product from youth academy for the last 20+ years, that played for us 3 seasons ago? The better Eze does, the better QPR will be/look.

What are you on about? You did not need to be involved in the discussion at all if you didn’t want to be. Think of all the extra time you could be shouting at the TV/clouds/cars etc

Its baffling you should seek justification for this conversation..…read something else.

He wasn’t from our youth academy,, seems that you’re gets bit irate, maybe need to chill out a bit.
Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 09:56 - Jan 10 with 2215 viewsterryb

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 14:19 - Jan 8 by superstan

Yes was a good player for us and we can all watch, but don’t need a thread on him.

Edited.

I've seen that my point had been covered by others!
[Post edited 10 Jan 2022 10:00]
Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 10:25 - Jan 10 with 2166 viewsfrancisbowles

This is Loft for Words. We have threads on music, jokes, covid, Australian visas, random irritations, AFCON etc. We've even had threads on kitchens and dogs. Lol.

I read most of them but not all.
Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 10:29 - Jan 10 with 2153 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 10:25 - Jan 10 by francisbowles

This is Loft for Words. We have threads on music, jokes, covid, Australian visas, random irritations, AFCON etc. We've even had threads on kitchens and dogs. Lol.

I think I'll start a thread about whether we need a thread to discuss whether we need a thread about Eze.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 10:44 - Jan 10 with 2101 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 10:25 - Jan 10 by francisbowles

Anyone else seeing the irony in having a poster called ‘superstan’ complaining about fixations on former players? ;)

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 13:14 - Jan 10 with 1963 viewswestberksr

can we also have one discussing the style of kitchen we think he'd like?

I for one would thoroughly enjoy that xx
Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 13:16 - Jan 10 with 1966 viewsNorthernr

Would like a tape of Viera's half time team talk on Saturday. He looked absolutely stewing at at the end of the first half and they came out second half like their fcking lives depended on it.
Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 19:18 - Jan 10 with 1811 viewsJimmyR

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 08:23 - Jan 10 by superstan

He wasn’t from our youth academy,, seems that you’re gets bit irate, maybe need to chill out a bit.

I see... So you are a Chelsea fan that doesn't even like cheese.

See all the down votes on your comments and the up votes on all the others. That's means everyone's down voted your comments.

Pray tell, ye of such high intelligence - if he's not a product of the QPR youth academy then was Eze signed as a full time first team pro? Because we definitely sold him for that sort of money. Actually sorry don't answer that. I forgot you don't care 😂

,, seems that you’re gets bit - unable to write in full sentences?
[Post edited 10 Jan 2022 19:23]
Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 10:08 - Jan 11 with 1599 viewsShadow

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 19:18 - Jan 10 by JimmyR

See all the down votes on your comments and the up votes on all the others. That's means everyone's down voted your comments.

Pray tell, ye of such high intelligence - if he's not a product of the QPR youth academy then was Eze signed as a full time first team pro? Because we definitely sold him for that sort of money. Actually sorry don't answer that. I forgot you don't care 😂

"See all the down votes on your comments and the up votes on all the others. That's means everyone's down voted your comments."

That's because there's a clique on here. Anyone who dares to go against the accepted mantras will find out.

"Pray tell, ye of such high intelligence - if he's not a product of the QPR youth academy then was Eze signed as a full time first team pro?"

Eze was a product of the Millwall Youth system and a success of our scouting system.

I also find it odd that fans want to follow his each and every step when he's not a club legend but each to their own.
Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 10:49 - Jan 11 with 1512 viewsterryb

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 10:08 - Jan 11 by Shadow

"See all the down votes on your comments and the up votes on all the others. That's means everyone's down voted your comments."

That's because there's a clique on here. Anyone who dares to go against the accepted mantras will find out.

"Pray tell, ye of such high intelligence - if he's not a product of the QPR youth academy then was Eze signed as a full time first team pro?"

Eze was a product of the Millwall Youth system and a success of our scouting system.

I also find it odd that fans want to follow his each and every step when he's not a club legend but each to their own.

Is he not a club legend?

I suspect that our younger supporters will be revelling in him for life. In the same way that we older fans still feel about certain players.

I notice also that you didn't comment on the irony of using a user name that refers to a former player whilst moaning at caring about former players.

In the main I don't concern myself with what ex employees do, but Eze is an exception as he gave me so much joy. He also conducted his leaving with the utmost consideration to the club I support. Of all of our players this century, I place Eberechi at the top alongside Ale Faurlin (the only other player I have followed since his departure).
[Post edited 11 Jan 2022 10:50]
Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 11:04 - Jan 11 with 1477 viewsShadow

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 10:49 - Jan 11 by terryb

Is he not a club legend?

I suspect that our younger supporters will be revelling in him for life. In the same way that we older fans still feel about certain players.

I notice also that you didn't comment on the irony of using a user name that refers to a former player whilst moaning at caring about former players.

In the main I don't concern myself with what ex employees do, but Eze is an exception as he gave me so much joy. He also conducted his leaving with the utmost consideration to the club I support. Of all of our players this century, I place Eberechi at the top alongside Ale Faurlin (the only other player I have followed since his departure).
[Post edited 11 Jan 2022 10:50]

He's nowhere near Club legend status.

Iconic from this era? Yep, I'd probably agree to that but up there with the Pantheon of QPR legends? Sorry, only for youngsters who know no better.

"I notice also that you didn't comment on the irony of using a user name that refers to a former player whilst moaning at caring about former players."

Only just noticed this to be honest, Yes, that is hypocritical.
Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 11:15 - Jan 11 with 1449 viewssuperstan

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 19:18 - Jan 10 by JimmyR

We all have our own opinions, to me following an ex player who was only here for 3 years, got lambasted for being a luxury/lazy player many times shows how far we have fallen having a thread on him playing for the mighty CRYSTAL PALACE, as said my opinion, for other references that have been raised ie Stan Bowles was a QPR legend absolutely no comparison and FYI my first game was 1966 at Loftus Road and luckily seen the best teams we’ve had when we could proudly say our team 1975/76 was full of international/ex international players and we were London’s top team for a good few years, so yes I do despair that if we do bring a player through the Academy ie Sterling or improve a player then we have to sell on, it’s not just Eze I’m not bothered about I don’t care what Sterling does/has done likewise Taarabt loved him whilst here but what he does now does not interest me, I will totally support players that play for us but once gone they’re gone.
Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 11:33 - Jan 11 with 1409 viewsNorthernr

Who is this bstrd going round forcing people to click on threads they're not interested in?
Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 11:48 - Jan 11 with 1352 viewsShadow

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 11:33 - Jan 11 by Northernr

Who is this bstrd going round forcing people to click on threads they're not interested in?

You're right, there is no reason for anyone to click on a thread that they don't want to read and I find it odd that people do.

However, please don't have the audacity to come here and say that there isn't a clique and an accepted mantra.....

You, for one, had a ridiculous meltdown when I once suggested that Shaun Derry was exposed for the journeyman footballer he was when he put his hands on Ashley Young and many others accused me of not being a QPR fan for daring to hold such an opinion...
Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 11:50 - Jan 11 with 1344 viewsBklynRanger

Eze to start for Palace at the Den on 11:33 - Jan 11 by Northernr

Somebody needs to get the hump about it though don't they? If not now, and them, then who and when then? Then.

First they came for the people who had the hump about fcuk all,
and I didn't speak out because I didn't have the hump that day (which was a fcuking miracle)
Then they came for the people who disagreed with the people who had the hump about fcuk all,
and I didn't speak out because I was really quite busy that morning
Etc
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024