Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Terry Fenwick Sunday 4everRs 17:39 - Dec 3 with 9208 viewsenfieldargh

One of my favourite Rangers.

No nonsense Fen hard as nails.

Shame I won't be able to hear a word he says

captains fantastic
Poll: SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time

Terry Fenwick Sunday 4everRs on 08:26 - Dec 8 with 816 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Terry Fenwick Sunday 4everRs on 16:07 - Dec 7 by PlanetHonneywood

Apologies if mentioned above, but during that game against the Argies in 86, I initially thought it was TF who had scored for England and not Lineker.

Then early in the following season, QPR printed a great picture from behind the Argies’ goal, which showed TF about to get his noggin on the ball, but Lineker nipped in before him; denying TF a goal that would have been reminiscent of his equaliser at Wembley in 82.

Anyway, reading some of the comments on here and frankly I’m left baffled by the complete nonsense typed by some. TF was a bloody good player for us and would waltz straight into the team today if he we could turn his body clock back.

I'd forgotten that! Like you, I thought it was his goal for a second. I presume he would've been the first Ranger to score at a World Cup as well?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Terry Fenwick Sunday 4everRs on 08:39 - Dec 8 with 795 viewstoboboly

Terry Fenwick Sunday 4everRs on 10:44 - Dec 7 by Shadow

We've established that and I'm not saying it is.

This could go around in circles so for the last time until we have a proper Hall of Fame it places the mediocre with the great and I don't like that. Any project which sets out to say that Hogan Ephraim is an equal to Dave Thomas, for example, isn't for me. That's all I am saying.

You, and others, can feel what ever you want to feel about it.

But you keep saying level pegging. There are no levels and hopefully no pegging. They aren't saying Bowles is the same as Ramage. It is an invite only club, that is all.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Terry Fenwick Sunday 4everRs on 10:43 - Dec 8 with 694 viewsngbqpr

Terry Fenwick was a great player for us, arguably had the best years of his career with us, and was a great choice for inducting.

Personally, he was never a favourite. Wicks, Hazell and Roeder were all massive favourites of teenage me, and much as I welcomed Venables, I thought he was an unnecessary signing, and I just didn't want us to be "too Palace."

Aaah the immaturity of youth.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Terry Fenwick Sunday 4everRs on 16:48 - Dec 8 with 581 viewsCiderwithRsie

Terry Fenwick Sunday 4everRs on 08:39 - Dec 8 by toboboly

But you keep saying level pegging. There are no levels and hopefully no pegging. They aren't saying Bowles is the same as Ramage. It is an invite only club, that is all.

Give it up mate. We're arguing with someone who thinks the club has become "a woke embarrassment", at a time when 99% of us think that (whatever happens on the pitch,) QPR have been transformed into a club we can all be proud of.

Grenfell Tower game, Tiger Cubs, having the only Asian female coach at our level, players involved with the local community all over the shop - embarrassing the lot of it. Now we are finally reaching out to old players who've been neglected and that's embarrassing too. Probably woke too for all I know.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024