Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If and a big if cooper where to leave 21:52 - May 31 with 10956 viewsCwmafanJack

Neil Lennon,?
Neil Warnock ?
Neil armstong ?
Neil jenkins?

I'd take any of the above as long as we started to see a team string 2 passes together.
Any other suggestions?

Poll: Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions?

If and a big if cooper where to leave on 17:13 - Jun 1 with 2158 viewsmax936

If and a big if cooper where to leave on 21:56 - May 31 by KeithHaynes

Neil Diamond for me.

Love would soon be on the rocks, though.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

If and a big if cooper where to leave on 09:37 - Jun 2 with 2063 viewsThrasher6

Neil Beforekickoff
[Post edited 27 Jun 2021 10:17]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

If and a big if cooper where to leave on 10:03 - Jun 2 with 2041 viewspencoedjack

If and a big if cooper where to leave on 16:13 - Jun 1 by jasper_T

Definite no on Flynn.

Without doubt.

Appleton from Lincoln for me plays some decent stuff (& I am realistic on budget).
If and a big if cooper where to leave on 11:08 - Jun 2 with 2010 viewsOptimisticJack

I think it could be Wagner because of his links to Winter.
Not sure on his style of play though - having said that with Huddersfield he could only play with the cards he was dealt with.
I wouldn't be surprised if Steve Cooper went -Wagner would be appointed soon after.
[Post edited 2 Jun 2021 11:15]

Optimisticjack

If and a big if cooper where to leave on 15:27 - Jun 2 with 1935 viewsReslovenSwan1

Of coures the correct answer is

Neil Critchley.

Ex liverpool youth coach who has taken Blackpool to the championship snd turned around their spiralling down the leagues.

Some uyouth coaches bomb but Neail like Cooper and frank has prospered.

Wise sage since Toshack era

If and a big if cooper where to leave on 15:39 - Jun 2 with 1928 viewsOptimisticJack

If and a big if cooper where to leave on 15:27 - Jun 2 by ReslovenSwan1

Neil Critchley.

Ex liverpool youth coach who has taken Blackpool to the championship snd turned around their spiralling down the leagues.

Good choice.
Would like to see Critchley here if Steve Cooper were to leave.
It would seem he has made it known publicly that he is an admirer of our club and how we operate.

Optimisticjack

If and a big if cooper where to leave on 15:43 - Jun 2 with 1925 viewsguthrieintherain

If and a big if cooper where to leave on 15:39 - Jun 2 by OptimisticJack

Good choice.
Would like to see Critchley here if Steve Cooper were to leave.
It would seem he has made it known publicly that he is an admirer of our club and how we operate.

Be surprised if we appointed a manager who would cost anything in compensation.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

If and a big if cooper where to leave on 15:57 - Jun 2 with 1914 viewsOptimisticJack

If and a big if cooper where to leave on 15:43 - Jun 2 by guthrieintherain

Be surprised if we appointed a manager who would cost anything in compensation.

Good point. Never known us to and quite right too unless we have money to throw which we haven't.

Optimisticjack

Login to get fewer ads

If and a big if cooper where to leave on 16:32 - Jun 2 with 1893 viewsguthrieintherain

If and a big if cooper where to leave on 15:57 - Jun 2 by OptimisticJack

Good point. Never known us to and quite right too unless we have money to throw which we haven't.

We did pay about 600 grand to Osterunds for Potter but he was an unknown at the time in a poor league.

The Blackpool managers stock will be high at the moment and won't be cheap.

Plenty off others about who are not in work.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

If and a big if cooper where to leave on 11:39 - Jun 3 with 1813 viewsKeithHaynes

If and a big if cooper where to leave on 15:27 - Jun 2 by ReslovenSwan1

Neil Critchley.

Is that the guy who is one of only a handful of coaches worldwide with the UEFA elite coaching badge ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

If and a big if cooper where to leave on 12:10 - Jun 3 with 1793 viewsjasper_T

If and a big if cooper where to leave on 16:32 - Jun 2 by guthrieintherain

We did pay about 600 grand to Osterunds for Potter but he was an unknown at the time in a poor league.

The Blackpool managers stock will be high at the moment and won't be cheap.

Plenty off others about who are not in work.

He wasn't unknown he'd beaten Arsenal at the Emirates the season prior and was on many clubs' radars. Poor league (financially) but they were in European competition.
If and a big if cooper where to leave on 12:29 - Jun 3 with 1775 viewsBadlands

I'd been banging on about Potter and Billy Read from the time of Bradley's appointment.
Worked minor miracles with Östersunds.
Surprised none is mentioning Frank Lampard!
Don't want him, just surprised he isn't being mentioned.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

If and a big if cooper where to leave on 13:59 - Jun 3 with 1738 viewsReslovenSwan1

If and a big if cooper where to leave on 12:29 - Jun 3 by Badlands

I'd been banging on about Potter and Billy Read from the time of Bradley's appointment.

If Swansea had £1m to spare the number one signing is the manager rather than some 18 year old from the lower leagues that was always a gamble. Swansea mnagement must be aware of this.

If and a big if cooper where to leave on 20:18 - Jun 3 with 1663 viewsdantheswansman

Warnock? you taking the piss? if he came here i would suspend support for his entire employment, Neil Warnock haha, honestly, shake your head
If and a big if cooper where to leave on 20:21 - Jun 3 with 1658 viewsKeithHaynes

£ would be the problem with Frank.
The club want someone who can do it on a shoestring, Frank would want the whole boot.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

If and a big if cooper where to leave on 20:50 - Jun 24 with 1468 viewsAndyCole

What's the latest odds on our next manager, should Cooper choose to take the next step in his upward trajectory ? Anything ?

So, as yet no plausible replacements suggested by the Cooper-outists on here.

How very sensible of the usual suspects. Poor form.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

If and a big if cooper where to leave on 06:28 - Jun 25 with 1375 viewsBrynmill_Jack

If and a big if cooper where to leave on 20:50 - Jun 24 by AndyCole

What's the latest odds on our next manager, should Cooper choose to take the next step in his upward trajectory ? Anything ?

He’s going. Get over it!!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

If and a big if cooper where to leave on 08:25 - Jun 25 with 1329 viewsFireboy2

If and a big if cooper where to leave on 06:28 - Jun 25 by Brynmill_Jack

He’s going. Get over it!!

I bet AC is going to be crying when his idol leaves brynnie.
If and a big if cooper where to leave on 08:35 - Jun 25 with 1310 viewsonehunglow

AC
Good day to ya.

I do not like Cooper,as a manager. I do not think he has brought the best out of players and I do not think him an inspirational man nor one who can change tactics in a game.
The esteemed Dr might disgree but he's just another punter,like you and me. He like me and you you will wrong or right.
It is not my job to source a new manager.If it were we'd have a new one in situ NOW,trust me.

Our target should be return to Prem.If not,we might as well pack up and go home. We failed twice in playoffs to the same team. That is failure .

We are entitled to opine and offer no explanation too and should be able to do so without being judged as a fan as
1.a tw't
2 clueless
3 deluded
4.Mentally ill

All these terms used to describe FELLOW FANS.

What we need to do is ask why we are as we are and rip into each other after we WIN a game. The first thoughts of some are;

"where are the (doom and gloomers-cooper haters,negatives)" now.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

If and a big if cooper where to leave on 08:51 - Jun 25 with 1294 viewsdobjack2

I don’t think it matters whether anyone thinks that Cooper is the messiah or a very naughty boy as, like other managers before him, he is clearly looking to move.

All I hope that behind the scenes work has already been done so that when he leaves we are not wasting time recruiting his replacement.
If and a big if cooper where to leave on 18:47 - Jun 25 with 1182 viewsReslovenSwan1

It seems to me that as a novice manager only used to dealing with youngsters Cooper has done a pretty decent job. First priority will always for all managers is the create a solid defensive unit. He has done this.

I am a iittle concerned at his oft repeated "we do what we do and it will not change". This assosciated with "we did not play the game we want to play but give creidt to the opposition. It was a battle". It seemed to me Swansea hardly ever play the game they want to play and that is the point. Swansea should play the game they want to play almost every week.

This was achieved by Potter and Brendan. Sadly when Swansea came up against a footballing side they came second best usually. The away performance at Brentford and home v Norwich were exceptions.

Cooper is developing coach and he must find a way to go the extra step and play football fans cannot call "turgid". If I was him "we do what we do and it will not change" is not what I would be saying. He must change and he must improve his teams, not only in players but also style. If this means coaching changes he must do it. Alex Ferguson changed his coaching team every two seasons.

A midfield of Grimes Fulton and Smith is desperately lacking in inspiration for example.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2021 18:49]

If and a big if cooper where to leave on 19:03 - Jun 25 with 1171 viewsdobjack2

If and a big if cooper where to leave on 18:47 - Jun 25 by ReslovenSwan1

It seems to me that as a novice manager only used to dealing with youngsters Cooper has done a pretty decent job. First priority will always for all managers is the create a solid defensive unit. He has done this.

I am a iittle concerned at his oft repeated "we do what we do and it will not change". This assosciated with "we did not play the game we want to play but give creidt to the opposition. It was a battle". It seemed to me Swansea hardly ever play the game they want to play and that is the point. Swansea should play the game they want to play almost every week.

This was achieved by Potter and Brendan. Sadly when Swansea came up against a footballing side they came second best usually. The away performance at Brentford and home v Norwich were exceptions.

Cooper is developing coach and he must find a way to go the extra step and play football fans cannot call "turgid". If I was him "we do what we do and it will not change" is not what I would be saying. He must change and he must improve his teams, not only in players but also style. If this means coaching changes he must do it. Alex Ferguson changed his coaching team every two seasons.

A midfield of Grimes Fulton and Smith is desperately lacking in inspiration for example.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2021 18:49]

All teams need a solid defence but it seems Cooper took us into a tournament mentality of starting off by trying not to lose games and trying to sneak a win. However we didn’t have the firepower up front to get away with that in the end.

I don’t think anyone could disagree that there was not enough flair or invention in the midfield you named. Hourihane was supposed to provide that but was an expensive luxury. A lack of goal scoring options even before the injuries to Cullen and Morris didn’t help either.
If and a big if cooper where to leave on 19:15 - Jun 25 with 1154 viewsOldjack

Has he left yet ,if not why not ,we got a team to sort asap

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

If and a big if cooper where to leave on 19:41 - Jun 25 with 1137 viewsjasper_T

If and a big if cooper where to leave on 19:15 - Jun 25 by Oldjack

Has he left yet ,if not why not ,we got a team to sort asap

Fulham doing a Leeds and deciding last minute they don't want to pay the agreed price. Expect we'll be the bad guys in the documentary with poor Steve sat by the river wondering why we destroyed his dream.
If and a big if cooper where to leave on 20:07 - Jun 25 with 1104 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

"Worked minor miracles with Östersunds."

Debatable.

He was outspending some of the biggest clubs in Sweden when they were in the third tier. They were even taking private planes to every domestic away match whilst in the third tier.

They grossly outspent all competition due to the illegal financial activities taking place behind the scenes.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024