Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tony Fernandes podcast 11:14 - Apr 30 with 18344 viewsNorthernr

And a blog from David Fraser about how it came about and how the day went...

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/48019
Tony Fernandes podcast on 11:50 - May 1 with 2295 viewspaulparker

Tony Fernandes podcast on 11:27 - May 1 by Esox_Lucius

Which was why he had around 10k QPR fans calling for his head at MK Dons. He was the harbinger of his own fate that season with abject performances as a whole and seemingly clueless as to how to turn it around. That was the season that he openly admitted that he left dressing room discipline to the players themselves and we saw how that went. Never was the phrase "you are only as good as your last success" truer. Getting rid of him was a good decision, what happened after that wasn't. I also believe that we would be in a much better place if it hadn't been candleface who replaced Hughes, that, admittedly, is hindsight. Perhaps it was necessary for the whole debacle to run it's course to allow us to be where we are now, if it had been just a large amount of money lost since promotion rather than an obscene amount we may still be chasing the dream in the same fashion. If IH is to leave this summer I would love to see Chris Wilder given a go as he seems like a slightly better version of IH and is used to dealing with limited budgets and less well known players. Whether we could afford him is a whole different can of worms.

Jesus Wept

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Tony Fernandes podcast on 11:56 - May 1 with 2260 viewsozexile

I also was quite taken aback when Holloway was mentioned and there was no definite response as to whether he'd be here. Maybe in the last couple of weeks he's realised that football isn't the be all and end all and he's gonna retire?

Good luck to him if that's the case.
Tony Fernandes podcast on 12:09 - May 1 with 2230 viewsTHEBUSH

Heard the podcast, but to be honest didn´t learn much from it, TF probably says more when he Twitters
Tony Fernandes podcast on 12:27 - May 1 with 2176 viewsstevec

Very good podcast.

TF's likable and says all the right things in all the right places, hang on think I've been here before.

It's the little tit bits that give the game away, someone clued up at the podcast, mentioning TF was effectively the casting vote FOR FFP! Fck me, you wouldn't want your life depending on this bloke.
Tony Fernandes podcast on 12:30 - May 1 with 2165 viewsTheChef

Tony Fernandes podcast on 11:50 - May 1 by paulparker

Jesus Wept

Quite.

I'd like to know what the abject performances were, it wasn't all brilliant as the league table showed but we had some good wins, unfortunately we'll never know how it would all have ended had Warnock stayed in the job. In the end Hughes only kept us up because Bolton failed to beat Stoke.

I do it find it quite odd this anti-Warnock feeling, takes all sorts I suppose. He's by no means perfect as a manager (who is?) but I'll always be grateful to him for that Championship season and still think he was sacked way too early.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Tony Fernandes podcast on 12:36 - May 1 with 2150 viewsLunarJetman

FWIW my memories of the MK game, Warnock, etc, was that the game was dire and the tide was beginning to turn against Warnock.

I suspect that with the money available, Warnock wasn't the glamour name who could have drawn the glamour players to the club that the board and TF wanted. It was effectively their first opportunity to get rid of him and they took it, despite the fact that he'd kept us out of the bottom 3.

I think they pulled the trigger far to early on Warnock and far too late on Hughes.

With regards to IH, hasn't his mother recently passed away so maybe with that on top of the struggles of managing around FFP he's going to consider his position at the end of the season or has told the club he's thinking of leaving but they want to leave it until the end of the season.

Of course it could be that for once TF is keeping quiet rather than saying something that will make him look silly in the near future....
Tony Fernandes podcast on 12:48 - May 1 with 2128 viewsisawqpratwcity

Tony Fernandes podcast on 11:23 - May 1 by paulparker

we had a week before the end of the transfer window to get reinforcements into the squad a lot of those players regressed under Hughes that's fact , clubs are going to overprice players average players when a club is desperate and been just taken over by a "money man" on the last day of the window which again became a trait of TF doing his business on the last day for egotistical reasons , if we had got our initial targets I would say we would have been a more stable premier league club

you go on about these 4 wins well one of those was against Chelsea and one against Everton when we had Patrick Augymang up top a near miracle I would say, we played Wolves off the park at their place , and won at stoke when not many teams did we should have beaten WBA and was unlucky to draw, we got ourselves back into it against Villa to get another draw when we had 10 men , we battered Newcastle and how that stayed 0-0 is still a mystery , we showed guts to come back against Swansea , when you look back at that table we stayed up by 1 point so maybe one of those "terrible draws kept us up , you talk about scintillating performances , well we had the game of the season at HQ against City and were very , very unlucky to lose 2-3
those are FACTS

Neil Warnock made mistakes but show me a manager who doesn't , the norweign fella and hulse were crap buys but Hill, Derry, Kenny, Mackie , Routledge , Miller were very decent and if NW had been given the signings he wanted from the start it would have been different , he deserved time and deserved 2 seasons at least

You can rake over the entrails of as many games as you like, but it all comes down to the results and the league table. It's the results and the points that are the facts; who deserved what is just opinion. Warnock got 17 points from 20 games; that would extrapolate out to 32.3 points from 38 games. As we ended up with 37 points and even then just scraped past relegation (if Bolton had got just one more goal at Stoke...), I think we don't we need pay any special thanks to Warnock for his results that season. He was the one that was more letting down his half of the season.

That list of signings you mentioned, "Hill, Derry, Kenny, Mackie , Routledge , Miller", not one was from the 2011/12 season. They were all signings from previous seasons. Besides the five absolute shockers, Barton, Young, Traore, Wright-Phillips and Anton Ferdinand, let's have a look at who he signed that summer before the takeover (this is the entire list):

Jay Bothroyd
Kieron Dyer
Danny Gabbidon
DJ Campbell
Brian Murphy

How many of those are we ever going to find in the Forever Rs? Not one. Tbf, all of them were free transfers, except for 1.25 mill for Campbell, but, overall, that would be part of the problem. I'd be pretty sure that, prior to the takeover, Warnock's instructions from B&E would be something like 'sign who you like, pay them what you like, as long as they are on a free, because we can live with paying just a month's wages as we're selling up'. I'd bet that only Murphy would have been on less than 20k, with the others on maybe 30-40k. Again, more shit to split the dressing room. And all of that under no time pressure and before Fernandes appeared on the scene.

I really don't get this crap about how many seasons a manager 'deserves'. Warnock had a brilliant season and got us into the Premier. He then had a dire first half of the season and looked like he was about to get immediately relegated back to the Championship. He 'deserved' nothing! The club's Premier League status was much more important that Warnock's continued employment. Two seasons? Bollox. He got what Fernandes quite reasonably thought necessary.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Tony Fernandes podcast on 12:54 - May 1 with 2106 viewsrobith

Tony Fernandes podcast on 08:28 - May 1 by paulparker

you are getting these Monotone vibes DD because just like your missus he drones on about the same old , same old , and after a while you switch off to it and ignore it
a bit like sitting with the wife when she starts talking about IKEA or putting the bins out
instead of playing Carla Delevingne Evening standard bingo on your 6.57 trip into Liverpool street how about playing Tony Fernades bingo
Exciting times, New stadium, having the QPR bug, training ground almost approved, fighting FFP , trusting others , we r together , Got my pants pulled down, learning from my mistakes , HOUSE !!!!!

also for those slagging Neil Warnock because you didn't get a poxy email or because in your heads it was his time to leave, or the football was sh1te go fcuk yourselves , your not even real QPR fans
the man won us a league title in one of the hardest leagues in Europe playing some of the best football we had seen in 20 years , the man is a winner compared to serial loser "uncle tone" and has forgotten more about football than this idiot will ever know
he deserved another season at least and ever since that fatal day we sacked him we have regressed

I felt Warnock deserved the full season, but I was at MK Dons that day, and the away end wanted Warnock's head. We can retcon it back, but a sizeable part of the fanbase wanted him sacked
Login to get fewer ads

Tony Fernandes podcast on 12:56 - May 1 with 2099 viewsEsox_Lucius

Tony Fernandes podcast on 11:50 - May 1 by paulparker

Jesus Wept

just admit you are swimming against the flow.

The grass is always greener.

Tony Fernandes podcast on 12:58 - May 1 with 2093 viewsLunarJetman

Tony Fernandes podcast on 12:48 - May 1 by isawqpratwcity

You can rake over the entrails of as many games as you like, but it all comes down to the results and the league table. It's the results and the points that are the facts; who deserved what is just opinion. Warnock got 17 points from 20 games; that would extrapolate out to 32.3 points from 38 games. As we ended up with 37 points and even then just scraped past relegation (if Bolton had got just one more goal at Stoke...), I think we don't we need pay any special thanks to Warnock for his results that season. He was the one that was more letting down his half of the season.

That list of signings you mentioned, "Hill, Derry, Kenny, Mackie , Routledge , Miller", not one was from the 2011/12 season. They were all signings from previous seasons. Besides the five absolute shockers, Barton, Young, Traore, Wright-Phillips and Anton Ferdinand, let's have a look at who he signed that summer before the takeover (this is the entire list):

Jay Bothroyd
Kieron Dyer
Danny Gabbidon
DJ Campbell
Brian Murphy

How many of those are we ever going to find in the Forever Rs? Not one. Tbf, all of them were free transfers, except for 1.25 mill for Campbell, but, overall, that would be part of the problem. I'd be pretty sure that, prior to the takeover, Warnock's instructions from B&E would be something like 'sign who you like, pay them what you like, as long as they are on a free, because we can live with paying just a month's wages as we're selling up'. I'd bet that only Murphy would have been on less than 20k, with the others on maybe 30-40k. Again, more shit to split the dressing room. And all of that under no time pressure and before Fernandes appeared on the scene.

I really don't get this crap about how many seasons a manager 'deserves'. Warnock had a brilliant season and got us into the Premier. He then had a dire first half of the season and looked like he was about to get immediately relegated back to the Championship. He 'deserved' nothing! The club's Premier League status was much more important that Warnock's continued employment. Two seasons? Bollox. He got what Fernandes quite reasonably thought necessary.

I think you're being a tad blinkered here to be honest.

Before the takeover that summer Tango and Cash had made it clear there was no real money to spend. We even had to sell to buy at one stage so whilst those signings you've listed hardly set the world alight, it was pretty much all we could get at that time.

Its like you giving your Mrs £20 for the week's shopping and then complaining that she didn't got to Waitrose and that the Tesco Value products are rubbish.

Make no mistake, I'm not for one minute suggesting Warnock is an all powerful deity who shouldn't be questioned, but he was severely hampered after winning the Championship like arguably no other manager before or since so whilst yes he did sign these players, he didn't have a lot to choose from in the bargain bucket at the time..
[Post edited 1 May 2018 12:59]
Tony Fernandes podcast on 13:00 - May 1 with 2085 viewspaulparker

Tony Fernandes podcast on 12:48 - May 1 by isawqpratwcity

Jay Bothroyd
Kieron Dyer
Danny Gabbidon
DJ Campbell
Brian Murphy

Do you actually believe what you write ? , words fail me they really do

"The club's Premier League status was much more important "

yeah because that ended really well didn't it under Hughes and Redknapp and good old uncle tone , the 2 relegations were some of the worst in premier league history utterly embarrassing , he really did the right thing in getting rid of Warnock who again was a championship winning manager !!!!!!!!!

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Tony Fernandes podcast on 13:04 - May 1 with 2069 viewsEsox_Lucius

Tony Fernandes podcast on 12:30 - May 1 by TheChef

Quite.

I'd like to know what the abject performances were, it wasn't all brilliant as the league table showed but we had some good wins, unfortunately we'll never know how it would all have ended had Warnock stayed in the job. In the end Hughes only kept us up because Bolton failed to beat Stoke.

I do it find it quite odd this anti-Warnock feeling, takes all sorts I suppose. He's by no means perfect as a manager (who is?) but I'll always be grateful to him for that Championship season and still think he was sacked way too early.

0-4 Bolton on the opening day was a jaw dropper. 0-6 to Fulham was an embarrassment. 2-3 against Man City was a highlight and we were very good that night but losing 2-3 at home to Sunderland a month later was the pits. Norwich away and Wigan away were terrible performances from QPR. I missed a few of the away games so I won't comment on those but generally, that start to the season was pitiful for the most part and the greater part of the crowd were definitely against him, no amount of bleating now will ever change that.

Tony Fernandes podcast on 13:20 - May 1 with 2034 viewsW7Ranger

Tony Fernandes podcast on 13:04 - May 1 by Esox_Lucius

0-4 Bolton on the opening day was a jaw dropper. 0-6 to Fulham was an embarrassment. 2-3 against Man City was a highlight and we were very good that night but losing 2-3 at home to Sunderland a month later was the pits. Norwich away and Wigan away were terrible performances from QPR. I missed a few of the away games so I won't comment on those but generally, that start to the season was pitiful for the most part and the greater part of the crowd were definitely against him, no amount of bleating now will ever change that.

I don't recall it being that bad.

We were 9th at one point. A position we've never reached since.
Tony Fernandes podcast on 13:21 - May 1 with 2023 viewsisawqpratwcity

Tony Fernandes podcast on 13:00 - May 1 by paulparker

Do you actually believe what you write ? , words fail me they really do

"The club's Premier League status was much more important "

yeah because that ended really well didn't it under Hughes and Redknapp and good old uncle tone , the 2 relegations were some of the worst in premier league history utterly embarrassing , he really did the right thing in getting rid of Warnock who again was a championship winning manager !!!!!!!!!

Looks like words and facts fail you.

Yeah, to Fernandes, staying in the Premier was more important, and he could see where Warnock was taking us. As a businessman, you'd be a complete idiot to get sentimental over someone about to cost you at least 60 million a year.

Sure, Hughes was crap, so was Redknapp. But before their tenures started, Fernandes made the perfectly reasonable assessment that sticking with Warnock was probably going to end badly. It was a no-brainer. It's ironic that you can't see that.

Tony Fernandes podcast on 13:39 - May 1 with 1968 viewspaulparker

Tony Fernandes podcast on 13:21 - May 1 by isawqpratwcity

Looks like words and facts fail you.

Yeah, to Fernandes, staying in the Premier was more important, and he could see where Warnock was taking us. As a businessman, you'd be a complete idiot to get sentimental over someone about to cost you at least 60 million a year.

Sure, Hughes was crap, so was Redknapp. But before their tenures started, Fernandes made the perfectly reasonable assessment that sticking with Warnock was probably going to end badly. It was a no-brainer. It's ironic that you can't see that.

No reading absolute bollox fails me , I still waiting for the one where you pull out the stats were iain dowie or JFH have a better win record than NW

"Fernandes made the perfectly reasonable assessment that sticking with Warnock was probably going to end badly. It was a no-brainer. It's ironic that you can't see that."

and again how did that end up under Hughes and Redknapp, considerably a lot worse wouldn't you say ? so who knows what might of happened under Warnock but it would have been better and a lot cheaper than spunking absolute millions up the wall on embarrassing relegations ??

anyway here is a fact Warnock had more away wins than Hughes and redknapp put together in the EPL , not bad considering , wouldn't you say ?

Tony Fernandes podcast on 13:43 - May 1 with 1951 viewsToast_R

I think we can all agree - mistakes were made.

No point going on about it, what's done is done. The Chris Wright era still wrangles with me but life's too short to stay angry.
Tony Fernandes podcast on 14:00 - May 1 with 1910 viewsEsox_Lucius

Tony Fernandes podcast on 13:20 - May 1 by W7Ranger

I don't recall it being that bad.

We were 9th at one point. A position we've never reached since.

I do. The result at Wolves and beating the scum helped a lot but you could safely say that the only really good performance was the one at home to Man City where their manager came out afterwards and said that it had been the hardest game they had had so far that season. Probably due to the discord in the dressing room, the football at the end of 2011 was abysmal for the most part.

Tony Fernandes podcast on 14:05 - May 1 with 1898 viewsNorthernr

Surprised there's so much (any) animosity towards Warnock to be honest. Man's a fcking hero in my eyes for what he did first time around. Remember the absolute catastrophe he took over, with Hart and then Harford losing 1-0 at Peterborough and at home to Scunthorpe. We replaced all the pics in our match reports with shots of clowns. We were circling the drain. More loan players than we could actually pick. Priskin and Bent up front. Even if he'd spent fck loads of money to get us from that to the absolute dominant force we were the following season in such a small amount of time was remarkable.

He gave us Hill, Derry, Mackie and Kenny who were cult heroes. He made a title winning defence out of Gorkss and Connolly. We had Kyle fcking Walker for a bit! He got consiency out of Taarabt, Faurlin grew into a Premier League player, Helguson revitalised, Routledge... My God what a team, what a year. The absolute best, after 15 years away, going back in that style, despite everything that went against us with the Faurlin thing. A brilliant, brilliant job that should never ever be forgotten and frankly is being rather glossed over on this thread as some sort of luck or fluke or not that important.

Did he make mistakes when the money arrived that summer? Yes of course. Barton, SWP in particular, not only because they were cnts but because they took the dressing room away from him. Admits as much in his book. Had he had money from the start when he wanted Routledge, Naughton, Williams etc would it have been different? Maybe, and he was shopping late in a window in a desperate situation, but he got it wrong.

Should we have sacked him? Easy to say no with hindsight because it's the correct answer but there was a lot of ill-feeling around that MK game and it was felt the dressing room had split - which it had, because of St Joey et al. As said though he won three away games at Everton, Wolves and Stoke, which is three more than Hughes ever managed and one more than Redknapp. Without them we'd have gone down.

Should we have re-appointed him instead of JFH? Total non-question for me. As Fernandes has one again pointed out here, Warnock told him he didn't want it because his wife was ill. I thought at the time and still think he was actually sniffing round Ferdinand's role. Spoke with les about this the other week and he laughed at the idea that he wouldn't have let Warnock carry on until at least the end of the season given the chance - why wouldn't he? It would either go brilliantly and he'd stay or it would give him a full season to make a proper, considered appointment.

Overall, fantastic manager for us, gave me the best year of my life.
Tony Fernandes podcast on 14:07 - May 1 with 1894 viewsNorthernr

Tony Fernandes podcast on 14:00 - May 1 by Esox_Lucius

I do. The result at Wolves and beating the scum helped a lot but you could safely say that the only really good performance was the one at home to Man City where their manager came out afterwards and said that it had been the hardest game they had had so far that season. Probably due to the discord in the dressing room, the football at the end of 2011 was abysmal for the most part.

That's bolox. We were excellent at Stoke, Wolves, Newcastle H, Chelsea H, City H. Had a bad December, but one good performance is bolox.
Tony Fernandes podcast on 14:16 - May 1 with 1876 viewspaulparker

Tony Fernandes podcast on 14:00 - May 1 by Esox_Lucius

did you not go that year ??

we battered Newcastle and west brom and could only draw when we should of won , we had 10 men and had a real dodgy penalty given against us vs Villa but still came back strong , I honestly give up , that was our first EPL run in about 15 years wtf were you expecting ? and again was no where near as bad as Hughes and Redknapps away "bonus games"

Tony Fernandes podcast on 14:22 - May 1 with 1868 viewsisawqpratwcity

Tony Fernandes podcast on 13:39 - May 1 by paulparker

No reading absolute bollox fails me , I still waiting for the one where you pull out the stats were iain dowie or JFH have a better win record than NW

"Fernandes made the perfectly reasonable assessment that sticking with Warnock was probably going to end badly. It was a no-brainer. It's ironic that you can't see that."

and again how did that end up under Hughes and Redknapp, considerably a lot worse wouldn't you say ? so who knows what might of happened under Warnock but it would have been better and a lot cheaper than spunking absolute millions up the wall on embarrassing relegations ??

anyway here is a fact Warnock had more away wins than Hughes and redknapp put together in the EPL , not bad considering , wouldn't you say ?

Sorry, of course you are correct. Fernandes should not have sacked Warnock because of course Hughes and Redknapp were going to be worse! What was he thinking?

Get it into your skull that Warnock in 2010/11 and Warnock in 2011/12 were two very different animals. In 2011, Warnock finished up with 1.91 points per game. In 2012 he'd got 0.85 points per game, was 17th and still trending down. There was nothing wrong with Fernandes saying "last year you were great, this year you are terrible; you're clearly not up to this so thanks and see you 'round!"

You're embarrassing yourself saying that it would have been better under Warnock because you cannot know that, it did not happen, and you cannot criticise decisions that only look wrong with the benefit of knowing how subsequent, entirely separate decisions went. You've got the rationality of a toddler.

Tony Fernandes podcast on 14:25 - May 1 with 1861 viewssimmo

Finally listened to all of it and without getting involved to make this more of a Warnock thread (it's done lads, let it go yeah), overall it's more of the same. You came away quite liking Fernandes and seeing him as honest and sincere, which in many ways he is, but if this was a chance for him to take some direct responsibility and make you believe he knows what he did and what he's changed to prevent the same things happening, I didn't really get that.

At one point TF talks about how he has never received abuse from his airline passengers like he does from QPR fans. But the difference Tony is that I was already on this bloody plane when you bought it and changed the destination to the Costa Del Cúnt. If someone doesn't like Air Asia they can fly with someone else, what would you like me to do when someone comes in and oversees/actively causes so much turbulence? Granted Wembley was incredible and things are improving massively, which he absolutely deserves credit for, but the worst years I've experienced as a QPR fan have come under his watch and I didn't really get his understanding of that. In some cases (the Park and Cesar signings specifically), he abdicated responsibility... Don't mug me off, mate.

He said you learn from mistakes so it's not wonder he's now able to write 'dissertations' on everything, but instead of a dissertation he just last week wrote an ambiguous tweet that sets the fanbase away second guessing and using whatever their perception of it was to support their own arguments and keep parts of the fanbase split. He undermines Olly talking about how he wanted to go 4-4-2. FFS, how does that help?

Lessons learnt but still plenty to go - Overall I quite like Fernandes and want him to do well, why wouldn't I when his success would mean our success? But keep your head down, keep ploughing away with the good stuff and the respect and support will come, until then it's hard not to meet these kind of 'interviews' with the scepticism they deserve.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Tony Fernandes podcast on 14:29 - May 1 with 1847 viewsFDC

Tony Fernandes podcast on 14:25 - May 1 by simmo

Finally listened to all of it and without getting involved to make this more of a Warnock thread (it's done lads, let it go yeah), overall it's more of the same. You came away quite liking Fernandes and seeing him as honest and sincere, which in many ways he is, but if this was a chance for him to take some direct responsibility and make you believe he knows what he did and what he's changed to prevent the same things happening, I didn't really get that.

At one point TF talks about how he has never received abuse from his airline passengers like he does from QPR fans. But the difference Tony is that I was already on this bloody plane when you bought it and changed the destination to the Costa Del Cúnt. If someone doesn't like Air Asia they can fly with someone else, what would you like me to do when someone comes in and oversees/actively causes so much turbulence? Granted Wembley was incredible and things are improving massively, which he absolutely deserves credit for, but the worst years I've experienced as a QPR fan have come under his watch and I didn't really get his understanding of that. In some cases (the Park and Cesar signings specifically), he abdicated responsibility... Don't mug me off, mate.

He said you learn from mistakes so it's not wonder he's now able to write 'dissertations' on everything, but instead of a dissertation he just last week wrote an ambiguous tweet that sets the fanbase away second guessing and using whatever their perception of it was to support their own arguments and keep parts of the fanbase split. He undermines Olly talking about how he wanted to go 4-4-2. FFS, how does that help?

Lessons learnt but still plenty to go - Overall I quite like Fernandes and want him to do well, why wouldn't I when his success would mean our success? But keep your head down, keep ploughing away with the good stuff and the respect and support will come, until then it's hard not to meet these kind of 'interviews' with the scepticism they deserve.

Yeah his "I honestly didn't know that some people would be happy to take my money and not put a shift in, what a world we live in" shtick is really irritating. Like, which world did you live in before?

Trying to say you got done over because you're unbelievably naive and innocent is not a good look for anyone, least of all someone with the responsibility of running a football club.
Tony Fernandes podcast on 14:36 - May 1 with 1831 viewspaulparker

Tony Fernandes podcast on 14:22 - May 1 by isawqpratwcity

Sorry, of course you are correct. Fernandes should not have sacked Warnock because of course Hughes and Redknapp were going to be worse! What was he thinking?

Get it into your skull that Warnock in 2010/11 and Warnock in 2011/12 were two very different animals. In 2011, Warnock finished up with 1.91 points per game. In 2012 he'd got 0.85 points per game, was 17th and still trending down. There was nothing wrong with Fernandes saying "last year you were great, this year you are terrible; you're clearly not up to this so thanks and see you 'round!"

You're embarrassing yourself saying that it would have been better under Warnock because you cannot know that, it did not happen, and you cannot criticise decisions that only look wrong with the benefit of knowing how subsequent, entirely separate decisions went. You've got the rationality of a toddler.

are you really that backwards or just a complete fcukwit ??? ,

you do realise that the Warnock team of 2010/2011 was a championship season and the Warnock team of 2012 was a premier one ??? ,
what did you expect Warnock to achieve in our first season back in the richest league in the world in 15 years, top 5 playing Pep inspired tikka takka ??

go back to bed your embarrassing yourself

Tony Fernandes podcast on 14:41 - May 1 with 1815 viewsrobith

The real question the podcast has generate is how such an erudite man tweets like an AI bot made for a school project trying to demonstrate the effects of alcohol on the brain
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024