Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fcuk off now Ramsey 15:17 - May 10 with 18571 viewskingshill

I'm sorry but bringing on Wright Phillips is the final straw for me.

If he gets the job it proves that Ferdinand is no better than that vvanker Redknapp and is just giving his mates jobs.

The whole club apart from us lot is rotten to the core
Fcuk off now Ramsey on 19:44 - May 10 with 2843 viewsCFW

I listened to his interview on the BBC website after the game and the bloke is a disgrace.he spoke complete bollox. He actually thinks he is a good manager and feels he should get the job - what fcuking planet is he from????
Fcuk off now Ramsey on 19:47 - May 10 with 2824 viewsSimonJames

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 18:41 - May 10 by Monahoop

I think we were doomed before Ramsey was appointed. He just speeded up the relegation process and didn't offer much hope, well not to me anyway. It was a case of sit back and see when the trap door finally gets activated. Surprised it took this long. I had a gut feeling we were in for a bashing today and so it transpired. Don't know what to feel, relief I suppose, but one things for sure, I hope Ramsey isn't in charge next term.

Judging by the stats we were doomed from the moment Teflon & co failed to recruit a solid defence; so about 36 games ago.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 19:48 - May 10 with 2826 viewsrbsranger

I am beginning to hope that today's result will turn out to be a blessing in the long run. Had we put in a good shift today and over the next two games, we could have rolled out the "we were so unlucky to get relegated" excuse and it would have given Fernandes the excuse he needed to continue doing the same crap that he has been doing for the last 4 years whilst expecting different results. A bottom place finish and general humiliation might get someone there to wake up - a bit like the third test loss for England in the cricket and what it meant for Moores. And after an encouraging beginning (possibly simply for not being Arry), I do not think that Ramsey has what it takes....
Fcuk off now Ramsey on 19:56 - May 10 with 2774 viewspaulparker

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 18:54 - May 10 by BrixtonR

Great post PP would be great if everyone did what you said or went on the pitch after 5 minutes or even just gave the players (our own) the treatment we gave to Chelsea in 2011 coz that's what they deserve the useless good for nothing lazy overpaid waster CNTS

alright Brixton? hope things are good your end

I really think the time is now to protest against TF and his running of the club
I know it wont happen there are to many split camps in the fan base , but to end up in the same situation again twice in nearly 4 years years is unforgivable

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 20:11 - May 10 with 2702 viewspaulparker

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 19:30 - May 10 by ted_hendrix

Paulparker,

Let It go mate-let It go, little did I know when I walked out of LR after the chelshit game that that was It for me but I haven't been back since, my ST for the Newcastle game has gone to a worthy cause and as for next season I wont be back then either.
I've done my fair share of relegations, I've lived with It and got on with It but nothing absolutely nothing comes close to this relegation, I cant believe that Ramsey brought on that little khunt, what an absolute stupid thing to do.

Look man Its simple for me, I love my club I have done for over 50 bastard Years the trouble is my club don't love me any-more, they don't know who the fck I am, well I'm the bloke that used to stand in the Loft full of pride for Years because I was supporting the club that represented my neighbourhood.

You blokes carry on but carry on without me, this club will break you're heart.

you know what Ted it breaks my heart to see what this club has become the last 10 years
without boring you, I would listen to tales from my granddad about Brian Bedford, I used to listen to my nan about les Allen and my dad about Rodney and the Morgan twins
I bore my daughter with bannister, byrne & wegerle , I bore her with tales of Olly, gallen and birch & all the other greats who put this club on the map
these days we are embarrassing on and off the pitch , we are a club who couldn't give a monkeys about us fans, it never used to be like that , we were once a community club
I don't blame anyone from walking away , ive let go ted, I know we are not good enough for this league , but like you and many others it fcuking hurts,& I don't blame you for walking away , what is gutting is we could all see it coming but know one did anything to sort it out

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 20:15 - May 10 with 2664 viewsvegasranger

If you get a chance watch the wall being put together for the second goal. I've seen better planning and understanding of how to set up a wall on a Sunday league pitch !!
Fcuk off now Ramsey on 20:22 - May 10 with 2642 viewsnightwish

For all the pro Ramsey supporters you seem to forget when Redknapp went we were still in with a decent chance of staying up.I don't believe the players we have are worse than the likes of Palace,Leicester,Sunderland,WBA etc.For me for the sake of saving thousands of pounds in the short term Tim Sherwood was passed over I was annoyed at the time and still am.Sherwood has virtually saved Villa and got them to a cup final yet I don't think Villa have a better squad than us.The worse thing to happen was for us to win at Sunderland I just knew Tony would then make Ramsey manager.If Ramsey is meant to be any good how comes all the other clubs that changed their manager the results have improved only ours have got worse.Before Christmas pundits were calling our ground fortress Loftus Road it stopped being a fortress once Ramsey was appointed.I believe TF has the best interests of the club at heart but his sporting decisions have been awful be it football or motor racing.In the best interests of the club my opinion is that both Ramsey And Ferdinand should go
Fcuk off now Ramsey on 20:28 - May 10 with 2602 viewsTacticalR

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 19:02 - May 10 by YorkRanger

Agreed on SWP. To bring him on was completely beyond logic. A kick in the teeth for every fan that travelled. To create a situation when a QPR player gets a round of applause from the home fans when we were 6 goals down was madness. SWP didn't deserve that for what he has done in a Rangers shirt. Take off Yun and bring on Furlong would gave made sense.

I have to say I was furious and sad in equal measure. Showed poor judgement and a lack of understanding of what the fans feel.

SWP should have been given a guard of honour. That would have capped it all off.

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 21:35 - May 10 with 2468 viewsted_hendrix

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 20:11 - May 10 by paulparker

you know what Ted it breaks my heart to see what this club has become the last 10 years
without boring you, I would listen to tales from my granddad about Brian Bedford, I used to listen to my nan about les Allen and my dad about Rodney and the Morgan twins
I bore my daughter with bannister, byrne & wegerle , I bore her with tales of Olly, gallen and birch & all the other greats who put this club on the map
these days we are embarrassing on and off the pitch , we are a club who couldn't give a monkeys about us fans, it never used to be like that , we were once a community club
I don't blame anyone from walking away , ive let go ted, I know we are not good enough for this league , but like you and many others it fcuking hurts,& I don't blame you for walking away , what is gutting is we could all see it coming but know one did anything to sort it out

Mate, It started for me as soon as I got on the train at Seven Sisters after that monumental cock up at WHL, I thought just for a second do I want to go through another season of this bastard bolox, and remember our season in the Championship wasn't that great either.

It's been tough this season and lets be honest I guess we all knew it would be.

Been said many times on this MB, HR basically put us in this position in the first place and I agree with that, CR is not a Prem league Manager and so its proved to be, the responsibility though rest solely with the people who appointed them in the first place.

Guess I'm not cut out for it anymore, I cant deal with these so called Prem League 'stars' or the league itself, It might sound kind of odd but I somehow preferred the old day's, the bucket collections and all that stuff.

Remember the celebrations and the euphoria at Vicarage Road? by the time we'd got onto the M25 it dawned on us that our promotion might be taken away from us by a points deduction and we had to wait for weeks before we could celebrate, that's QPR for you-fiffing and faffing along, awful thing to say but who's to say things will get better?

I wish you luck mate.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 22:22 - May 10 with 2345 viewsozexile

Ramsay should go to that decision alone. Shows he has no understanding of the supporters or our club. What an insult to the travelling fans.
Fcuk off now Ramsey on 22:31 - May 10 with 2323 viewsdaveB

I find it hard to be critical of Ramsey, he's done his best but given a tough job, too many individual errors which is not down to the manager at all. today Bartons passing was woeful, Yun was dire and fer didn't try, it was like playing with 8 men and those 8 weren't exactly on form either. He's tried everything different systems, different players and the end result is the same, we're not good enough

Bringing on SWP was odd but i keep reading on here now isn't a good time to throw kids in so with Yun struggling the options were limited
Fcuk off now Ramsey on 22:32 - May 10 with 2318 viewsCiderwithRsie

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 19:30 - May 10 by ted_hendrix

Paulparker,

Let It go mate-let It go, little did I know when I walked out of LR after the chelshit game that that was It for me but I haven't been back since, my ST for the Newcastle game has gone to a worthy cause and as for next season I wont be back then either.
I've done my fair share of relegations, I've lived with It and got on with It but nothing absolutely nothing comes close to this relegation, I cant believe that Ramsey brought on that little khunt, what an absolute stupid thing to do.

Look man Its simple for me, I love my club I have done for over 50 bastard Years the trouble is my club don't love me any-more, they don't know who the fck I am, well I'm the bloke that used to stand in the Loft full of pride for Years because I was supporting the club that represented my neighbourhood.

You blokes carry on but carry on without me, this club will break you're heart.

You'll be missed
Fcuk off now Ramsey on 22:37 - May 10 with 2296 viewsozexile

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 22:31 - May 10 by daveB

I find it hard to be critical of Ramsey, he's done his best but given a tough job, too many individual errors which is not down to the manager at all. today Bartons passing was woeful, Yun was dire and fer didn't try, it was like playing with 8 men and those 8 weren't exactly on form either. He's tried everything different systems, different players and the end result is the same, we're not good enough

Bringing on SWP was odd but i keep reading on here now isn't a good time to throw kids in so with Yun struggling the options were limited

If I was a youngster on the bench I'd have been dying to get on. Wouldn't have scarred anyone. Game lost, sell out crowd what have you got to lose.
Fcuk off now Ramsey on 22:50 - May 10 with 2262 viewsdaveB

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 22:37 - May 10 by ozexile

If I was a youngster on the bench I'd have been dying to get on. Wouldn't have scarred anyone. Game lost, sell out crowd what have you got to lose.

I'm sure they would have loved to come on but Ramsey has been slated on him for picking Furlong in games against players who ripped him apart so can see why he wasn't willing to do that again when we were 5-0 down and getting battered
Fcuk off now Ramsey on 23:28 - May 10 with 2162 viewsDoughnut

Wasn't going to comment on here again, til next season...but I think this fcking disgrace today warrants it. Had an open mind over CR and wanted to give him time after A.hole left. But he's had it and he's no better. Get rid.
Poor old Rangers..... w.t.f. have they done to you luv!
Fcuk off now Ramsey on 23:49 - May 10 with 2126 viewsBrixtonR

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 19:16 - May 10 by CHUBBS

Although Ramsey hasn't helped himself with some barmy decisions I think he's just the perfect patsy for mistakes made by TF and previous managers.
The scars left by this experience could really affect his future judgement which hasn't been that good as it is.
He is a decent man who deserves our respect unlike the previous charlatan that really sent us down,however he doesn't fill me with much confidence as a manager.
I think we are so desperate to have an honest humble bloke in charge that many of us have become blind to his deficiencies.
He reminds me of the late Ray Harford,a very good coach who had a likeable character but wasn't cut out for management.
[Post edited 10 May 2015 19:31]

I think you are spot on with that. I've no got a problem with Ramsey it's just he's been put in a job way out of his depth - the Ultimate Patsy. It's like me being given a job as chief neurosurgeon at Guys cos I once watched Quincy twice in one week and then turning up with a B&Q hammer and Chisel
Fcuk off now Ramsey on 00:05 - May 11 with 2109 viewsPunteR

I don't blame Ramsey.
Players just havnt been good enough.
We're in a bad place as a club and unfortunately for Ramsey he's going to get tarnished with this season.
I don't think he deserves that. He's taken over TF and Redknapps mess.
My reason's for keeping him were not because I think he's the next Klopp or Mourinio but someone who could start changing the whole philosophy and environment at the club to what it was before. A small club punching above its weight bringing in players from lower leagues and youth.
I dunno,.. I value the opinions of most posters on here,maybe Ramsey has to go now along with the high earners but just doesn't feel right to me to blame him.
I didn't have a problem with Sherwood coming and there's a few names that I'll be happy with,Jacket ,Clement, Warburton for example but its all still a gamble how they will do.
Its genuinely sad to read that longtime supporters are stopping going to games as they are the soul of the club. QPR need them more then ever now but its completely understandable.
Its only football, but it still hurt today...

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 04:32 - May 11 with 2029 viewsDylanP

Bringing on SWP for an ovation at the club that made his career in his last professional game was classy move. It was the only good move that Ramsey has made since becoming manager.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 06:27 - May 11 with 1965 viewsactonman

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 04:32 - May 11 by DylanP

Bringing on SWP for an ovation at the club that made his career in his last professional game was classy move. It was the only good move that Ramsey has made since becoming manager.

Are you serious ? I don't have a passionate dislike for sweepy like others on here but for Ramsey to put him on as a favour / good will gesture while 5 nill down and relegated given the fact our fans can't stand him was pretty far from a classy move ?
Fcuk off now Ramsey on 07:21 - May 11 with 1935 viewsCHUBBS

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 04:32 - May 11 by DylanP

You have to take into account the players character and standing with fans before making a decision like that.
In his case I wouldn't have considered that acceptable if we were safe and 5-0 up.
He's despised by QPR supporters and unless Ramsey has his head up his arse he'd pretty much know that.
He's a new manager on a poor run getting smashed in a must win game and he brings on probably the most hated player the club has ever seen for a round of applause.
Talk about lacking self awareness.
I really like Ramsey and still feel disgusted.
Fcuk off now Ramsey on 07:55 - May 11 with 1905 viewsDufster

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 20:22 - May 10 by nightwish

For all the pro Ramsey supporters you seem to forget when Redknapp went we were still in with a decent chance of staying up.I don't believe the players we have are worse than the likes of Palace,Leicester,Sunderland,WBA etc.For me for the sake of saving thousands of pounds in the short term Tim Sherwood was passed over I was annoyed at the time and still am.Sherwood has virtually saved Villa and got them to a cup final yet I don't think Villa have a better squad than us.The worse thing to happen was for us to win at Sunderland I just knew Tony would then make Ramsey manager.If Ramsey is meant to be any good how comes all the other clubs that changed their manager the results have improved only ours have got worse.Before Christmas pundits were calling our ground fortress Loftus Road it stopped being a fortress once Ramsey was appointed.I believe TF has the best interests of the club at heart but his sporting decisions have been awful be it football or motor racing.In the best interests of the club my opinion is that both Ramsey And Ferdinand should go

Couldn't agree more! Well said.

I Say!

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 08:36 - May 11 with 1852 viewsDiscodroids

Ramsey is more deluded than kellie maloney asking "mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all".. i think he sees leo beenhaker or enzo berzot in the reflection and not chauncey gardner .

a simple, innocent, peace loving sort of gadge who ends up bent over in the potting shed by the various daddys at 4.50 pm every fkn saturday.

the vegatable soup left by redknapp are just not playing for him...it couldnt be more evident. .

the case for the prosecution is compelling..johnny cochrane couldnt save his skin.

yesterday was one of the darkest days since i wandered through those hallowed gates of w12 back in 1977.

only in 2015 i wasnt drowning in saliva from the slits, buzzcocks and the pistols.......i was drowning in shit from ramsey, zamoras and dunne.

for gods sake go i say. leave this place!

we cpould have lost ten nil yesterday..we went down on our knees like a crack mary , gamming for all shes worth.

disgusting performance.
[Post edited 11 May 2015 8:39]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 08:50 - May 11 with 1827 viewsDiscodroids

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 19:44 - May 10 by CFW

I listened to his interview on the BBC website after the game and the bloke is a disgrace.he spoke complete bollox. He actually thinks he is a good manager and feels he should get the job - what fcuking planet is he from????

i heard that, i had to run out into the garden and howl into the sky like a demented serial killer i was so enraged.

i think that american word suits him best

'chump'

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 10:09 - May 11 with 1774 viewsEastR

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 22:31 - May 10 by daveB

Dave, I don’t buy the variation on the argument that you can’t expose young players to a mauling. It was the 86th minute and we were 5-0 down. The young players are the future of this club and part of being successful is the learning from bad experiences along the way.

He should have put one of them on, if not for that reason, then because it was hugely disrespectful to fans at the game, and everywhere, to have that odious toad anywhere near representing the club yesterday.
That was a huge error of judgement
[Post edited 11 May 2015 10:14]

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 10:12 - May 11 with 1762 viewsGeorge2Santos

How much credence should be given to the players who sare saying kind words about Ramsey? Also does this king of thing have any impact on actual managerial appointment decision making?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024