Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Maintaining Radio Silence..Tony Fernandes 09:01 - Mar 23 with 2693 viewsDiscodroids

posting pictures of apples on your wrist on your twitter account is all well and good when your team have won six games in over 7 months , but do you think you can peak over the head of your foxhole and explain to us, the great proletariat, why you installed chauncey gardener as your manager and then sit on your chubby hands while you watch a mans soul being devoured in bite sized chunks? .

ta.

'From Little Acorns, Harold..'

Maintaining Radio Silence..Tony Fernandes on 09:08 - Mar 23 with 2655 viewsdanehoop

Actually I am happier that he isnt going on every social media outlet going to give his thoughts on all and sundry (todays expression of choice). We all know we are about to go down. We know the squad is unbalanced and fortunately mostly out of contract. We can also take a fairly strong punt that the current manager will be resuming his former role come 1 July. We know that FFP is going to be in the hands of the devil, or failing that his earthly mandated pawns, lawyers.

What is there for him to say? We have been not good enough and we havent done enough as a management team until we appointed Sir Les and dropped Bagpuss? With hindsight the current management arrangement hasnt worked as we'd hoped? Sorry for writing off £60M in the accounts and pishing away my time and wealth on trying to do the best?

Seems that TF is damned if does or damned if he doesnt.

Never knowingly understood

Maintaining Radio Silence..Tony Fernandes on 09:17 - Mar 23 with 2624 viewsWokingR

"Seems that TF is damned if does or damned if he doesnt. "

This
Maintaining Radio Silence..Tony Fernandes on 09:17 - Mar 23 with 2624 viewsDiscodroids

humility.

if he can take the time to post a cox pippin on his jemery beadle hand id like him to take the time to impart his rationale.

our very own rigsby is quick enough to tell us how wonderful he is via the information superhighway

or failing that,perhaps he can tell us what starter he's having at the hawskmoore with elton john at his dolce and gabbana fund raiser for blokes that want to have babies together.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2015 10:38]

Maintaining Radio Silence..Tony Fernandes on 10:22 - Mar 23 with 2512 viewsDiscodroids

unusual for him to be so mute..wouldnt be at all surprised if hes preparing to do an odyssey i.e. 'looking for a way out'

He's an absentee landlord! Worship that? NEVER!
[Post edited 23 Mar 2015 10:27]

Maintaining Radio Silence..Tony Fernandes on 10:34 - Mar 23 with 2467 viewsJonDoeman

It Is What It Is !!

Maintaining Radio Silence..Tony Fernandes on 10:37 - Mar 23 with 2461 viewsDiscodroids

Maintaining Radio Silence..Tony Fernandes on 10:34 - Mar 23 by JonDoeman

blimey J.D., just like the generals in 'blackadder' , deep behind enemy lines..no doubt in the ivy having sea bass with polenta croutons on a bed of wild goan rice .

im just having a sixth sense that he'll be off given half the chance.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2015 10:39]

Maintaining Radio Silence..Tony Fernandes on 10:49 - Mar 23 with 2417 viewsJonDoeman

Maintaining Radio Silence..Tony Fernandes on 10:37 - Mar 23 by Discodroids

blimey J.D., just like the generals in 'blackadder' , deep behind enemy lines..no doubt in the ivy having sea bass with polenta croutons on a bed of wild goan rice .

im just having a sixth sense that he'll be off given half the chance.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2015 10:39]

Yeah not sure they have the stomach for a prolonged stay in the lower leagues (which I think we're looking at), I would not be surprised at all if they fck off & leave us in shit. Such a shame Amit never got control, hopefully he gets it in the end!
[Post edited 23 Mar 2015 10:50]

It Is What It Is !!

Maintaining Radio Silence..Tony Fernandes on 10:53 - Mar 23 with 2406 viewsdaveB

What do you want Fernandes to say? He was getting slated on here for tweeting and saying too much a few weeks back
Login to get fewer ads

Maintaining Radio Silence..Tony Fernandes on 10:54 - Mar 23 with 2404 viewsadhoc_qpr

Maintaining Radio Silence..Tony Fernandes on 10:49 - Mar 23 by JonDoeman

Yeah not sure they have the stomach for a prolonged stay in the lower leagues (which I think we're looking at), I would not be surprised at all if they fck off & leave us in shit. Such a shame Amit never got control, hopefully he gets it in the end!

I'd be happy to be rid of them, as long as it doesn't mean the end of the club.

As someone said on the podcast this week, they should write off the internal debt and then sell up as soon as relegation is confirmed. It's there best chance of minimising losses and leaving with some cash.
Maintaining Radio Silence..Tony Fernandes on 10:55 - Mar 23 with 2402 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Maintaining Radio Silence..Tony Fernandes on 09:17 - Mar 23 by WokingR

"Seems that TF is damned if does or damned if he doesnt. "

This

This

Or maybe people just want more ammunition to hang him by.
Maintaining Radio Silence..Tony Fernandes on 11:02 - Mar 23 with 2376 viewsRecoilboss

Maintaining Radio Silence..Tony Fernandes on 10:49 - Mar 23 by JonDoeman

Never has the silence of a trigger-fingered twotter been more deafening than over the last two weeks. My ears are ringing from the absent impending announcement.
Maintaining Radio Silence..Tony Fernandes on 11:02 - Mar 23 with 2373 viewsDiscodroids

Maintaining Radio Silence..Tony Fernandes on 10:53 - Mar 23 by daveB

What do you want Fernandes to say? He was getting slated on here for tweeting and saying too much a few weeks back

how about 'im a fkn stupid cnt'

again, if he has time to wax lyrical about hardy seasonal fruits like lord summerisle in the wicker man, can some devine words tumble from those lips to let us know of his plans for, you know, QPR staring into the abyss .

ive certainly no interest in say, suk yuns account of how he intends to put put everton to the sword by playing like larry grayson or the 5th beatles wishes for a cup run before being anally intruded by sheff utd .

perhaps the apple was symbolic or ironic , who can say, im not stephen fry.

[Post edited 23 Mar 2015 11:11]

Maintaining Radio Silence..Tony Fernandes on 11:13 - Mar 23 with 2335 viewsdanehoop

Maintaining Radio Silence..Tony Fernandes on 11:02 - Mar 23 by Discodroids

how about 'im a fkn stupid cnt'

again, if he has time to wax lyrical about hardy seasonal fruits like lord summerisle in the wicker man, can some devine words tumble from those lips to let us know of his plans for, you know, QPR staring into the abyss .

ive certainly no interest in say, suk yuns account of how he intends to put put everton to the sword by playing like larry grayson or the 5th beatles wishes for a cup run before being anally intruded by sheff utd .

perhaps the apple was symbolic or ironic , who can say, im not stephen fry.

[Post edited 23 Mar 2015 11:11]

But he has. He has made comments in abundance. Nothing has changed since he made them, why make more?

Planning for long term whatever division we are in next year. Recognised need to sort out management side so brought in Sir Les and replacing beard. Had someone in mind to takeover in summer, but Ramsey looks to be able cover until then and if he does well, well we will see. Doing what we can to support manager. Its been tough, still being optimistic, but recognise the task we face and all working togther.

Pretty much consistent messaging week in and week out for several months. Not really sure what else you want from him. Maybe he should sacrifice his children on live webcast just to express his frustration and an admission of his failings?

Give it a rest.

Never knowingly understood

Maintaining Radio Silence..Tony Fernandes on 11:22 - Mar 23 with 2303 viewsEalingRanger

He should resign and appoint somebody who knows what they're doing.
Maintaining Radio Silence..Tony Fernandes on 11:27 - Mar 23 with 2295 viewsDiscodroids

'give it a rest... dane !!!

im afraid i simply cannot do that. never sir !!

why should i??.

he's set up lee harvey osawld as a puppet manager and lo and behold kops a dose of howard jones mime artist communication skill for the first time ever when yet another decision of his is less tasty than honey roasted cancer beetroot chips.

not a chance.

if he can take the time to post pictures fleshy fruits that thrive in the sun he can take time to post on his team that dies in the spring.

throw off your mental chains dane.

the blokes a populist racketeer.

a wild west tonic salesman , and im for one not buying his harry monk elixir.

how about a tweet on FGM tone, your people await.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2015 11:34]

Maintaining Radio Silence..Tony Fernandes on 11:49 - Mar 23 with 2225 viewsDiscodroids

i blame the danny dichio qpr podcast to be honest, if only a transgender QPR supporter group could have been implemented after the west ham away game , i could have watched us being casually overwhelmed every week sat in the ellerslie dressed as an east end ,15 stone 'servalan' from 'blakes seven'.

i would try to contact them to help us in our relegation dog fight but i think they were shouting rude words at nigel farage yesterday lunchtime while having yorkshire pudding with his family.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2015 11:52]

Maintaining Radio Silence..Tony Fernandes on 11:55 - Mar 23 with 2194 viewsbaz_qpr

Maintaining Radio Silence..Tony Fernandes on 10:54 - Mar 23 by adhoc_qpr

I'd be happy to be rid of them, as long as it doesn't mean the end of the club.

As someone said on the podcast this week, they should write off the internal debt and then sell up as soon as relegation is confirmed. It's there best chance of minimising losses and leaving with some cash.

And back in the real world what happens is they call in the debts we go into admin with 10pt deduction. Nobody buying this club at present I'm afraid, Admin is their only way out. Be careful what you wish for
Maintaining Radio Silence..Tony Fernandes on 12:18 - Mar 23 with 2142 viewsNortholt_Rs

Maintaining Radio Silence..Tony Fernandes on 11:55 - Mar 23 by baz_qpr

And back in the real world what happens is they call in the debts we go into admin with 10pt deduction. Nobody buying this club at present I'm afraid, Admin is their only way out. Be careful what you wish for

This....

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Maintaining Radio Silence..Tony Fernandes on 12:48 - Mar 23 with 2065 viewsHooped_Pullie

Maintaining Radio Silence..Tony Fernandes on 12:18 - Mar 23 by Northolt_Rs

This....

No sign of the elephant in the room here yet…until now.

New Queen's Park.

There, I've said it. If TF, Amit et al can get their ducks in a row for that (despite the Cargiant posturing) there is very very very serious money to be made. They are not writing off £60 million for nothing, that's surely clear.

On TF generally : a shedload of mistakes, many of which have caused real pain to the fan base. Very little has been done right, it's all oddly fitting with our Club's roller coaster history.

But…

Look at Charlton. Or Blackpool. Or Leeds. Or even Hull.

There are infinitely worse ownership-related debacles out there. Let's hang tight & see what happens.
Maintaining Radio Silence..Tony Fernandes on 13:20 - Mar 23 with 1990 viewsJonDoeman

Maintaining Radio Silence..Tony Fernandes on 12:48 - Mar 23 by Hooped_Pullie

No sign of the elephant in the room here yet…until now.

New Queen's Park.

There, I've said it. If TF, Amit et al can get their ducks in a row for that (despite the Cargiant posturing) there is very very very serious money to be made. They are not writing off £60 million for nothing, that's surely clear.

On TF generally : a shedload of mistakes, many of which have caused real pain to the fan base. Very little has been done right, it's all oddly fitting with our Club's roller coaster history.

But…

Look at Charlton. Or Blackpool. Or Leeds. Or even Hull.

There are infinitely worse ownership-related debacles out there. Let's hang tight & see what happens.

Better hope that happens, & they can make a stack of money out of it.

It Is What It Is !!

Maintaining Radio Silence..Tony Fernandes on 15:10 - Mar 23 with 1874 viewsdavman

This....

More than "This..." this time I am afraid.

Remember it cost us the £10m loan from ABC last time.

Do you reckon they're around and willing to lend us £200m?

We'd bypass Administration and be Liquidated.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Maintaining Radio Silence..Tony Fernandes on 15:19 - Mar 23 with 1854 viewsAntti_Heinola

Maintaining Radio Silence..Tony Fernandes on 09:17 - Mar 23 by Discodroids

humility.

if he can take the time to post a cox pippin on his jemery beadle hand id like him to take the time to impart his rationale.

our very own rigsby is quick enough to tell us how wonderful he is via the information superhighway

or failing that,perhaps he can tell us what starter he's having at the hawskmoore with elton john at his dolce and gabbana fund raiser for blokes that want to have babies together.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2015 10:38]

To be fair Disco he did an hour long podcast/webcast where he and Les go into it in quite a lot of detail.

Bare bones.

Maintaining Radio Silence..Tony Fernandes on 15:44 - Mar 23 with 1818 viewsWokingR

This....

Keep up
He has just written off £60million of debt in favour of the club
How big a commitment do some of you want before you start believing he is here beyond the end of next week and really does have the clubs interest at heart.
Put another record on
Maintaining Radio Silence..Tony Fernandes on 15:48 - Mar 23 with 1808 viewsDiscodroids

Maintaining Radio Silence..Tony Fernandes on 15:19 - Mar 23 by Antti_Heinola

To be fair Disco he did an hour long podcast/webcast where he and Les go into it in quite a lot of detail.

fair enough antti, i missed it.

it was monday morning and i had the arsehole with it all.

i just hope he and les discussed feminizing hormone pills and chicken fillets , ala the danny dichio podcast.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024