Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michu 18:46 - Jun 28 with 30932 views1jack

Just read on 101 great goals (via twitter) deal to Napoli imminent.
Michu on 21:41 - Jun 28 with 2524 viewsicecoldjack

if Michu goes, i understand, we move on etc,etc but i dont think its fair to slag off a player that gave us alot of joy, and helped us win our first major trophy with a trip to Europe thrown in .

if he has issues and wants out thats fine but the guy never had a problem with throwing his toys out the pram before or elsewhere in his career, in fact he even stayed in a lower league out of loyalty to his team in Spain, something 99% of others would not do , so lets remember that .

He is being painted as something he isnt IMO, and until the club throw a bit of light on it he should be treated with a bit more respect .

Nobody really knows anything which is why half this shite festers on message boards,which is kinda sweet in one way but bad in another way.

Before we know it Michu has grown two heads and is signing for Napoli AND Athletico!
Michu on 21:43 - Jun 28 with 2512 viewsDarran

Michu on 21:41 - Jun 28 by icecoldjack

if Michu goes, i understand, we move on etc,etc but i dont think its fair to slag off a player that gave us alot of joy, and helped us win our first major trophy with a trip to Europe thrown in .

if he has issues and wants out thats fine but the guy never had a problem with throwing his toys out the pram before or elsewhere in his career, in fact he even stayed in a lower league out of loyalty to his team in Spain, something 99% of others would not do , so lets remember that .

He is being painted as something he isnt IMO, and until the club throw a bit of light on it he should be treated with a bit more respect .

Nobody really knows anything which is why half this shite festers on message boards,which is kinda sweet in one way but bad in another way.

Before we know it Michu has grown two heads and is signing for Napoli AND Athletico!

Answer my question?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Michu on 21:43 - Jun 28 with 2506 viewsWindy_Miller

Daz, you are the Joey Barton of Planet Swans.

Whenever there's a ding-dong on here you are usually smack bang in the middle of it lets be honest.

Michu was sublime in his 1st season with us - a different class altogether who made the game seem so simple and graceful.

Will be sorely missed from me if its true (hope not though).
[Post edited 28 Jun 2014 21:54]

Poll: After last seasons, which team would you like to beat the most next season?

Michu on 21:45 - Jun 28 with 2491 viewsDarran

Michu on 21:43 - Jun 28 by Windy_Miller

Daz, you are the Joey Barton of Planet Swans.

Whenever there's a ding-dong on here you are usually smack bang in the middle of it lets be honest.

Michu was sublime in his 1st season with us - a different class altogether who made the game seem so simple and graceful.

Will be sorely missed from me if its true (hope not though).
[Post edited 28 Jun 2014 21:54]

I haven't said any different mate.

Michu on 21:49 - Jun 28 with 2448 viewsblaine_scfc

If this is all true. Then thanks for the memories Miguel. Best player I have personally seen in a Swans shirt. Unplayable before his ankles went. It's been a pleasure.
Michu on 21:50 - Jun 28 with 2435 viewswaynekerr55

Michu on 21:45 - Jun 28 by Darran

I think Barton is more diplomatic than you PROSS

But I also think you are unique to this site

What a bargain - did show that when "the sulky one" and "Byron Tittimilk" could be arsed/didn't have an agenda he couldn't half pick up a player

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Michu on 21:51 - Jun 28 with 2420 viewsAnotherJohn

Michu on 21:32 - Jun 28 by FearOfAJackPlanet

One of the greatest for us, and the Palace/Stoke/West Ham rumours were truly vomit-inducing, but I think even the most blinkered of us have the feeling that the end is nigh, as much as we'd love to see him back, fit and raring to go next season, it ain't gonna happen.

I guess it depends on inside knowledge that most of us don't have. Lacking that knowledge - and regardless of blinkers - it was/is hard to say whether the rumours about Michu's disenchantment had/have any substance. There have been no press quotes or transfer requests to confirm the suspicions. Indeed to my mind little details like Michu's father turning up for some games towards the end of the season hinted that he did want to play for us. Quite honestly, given the huge benefit if things came right, I'd have given him another season to see if he could get back to being fit and firing. Perhaps we'll know more in due course.
Michu on 21:51 - Jun 28 with 2420 viewsAndyNak

To be honest while I don't always agree with Darrans dismissive or direct approach (though it's highly amusing) I do agree pretty much entirely with him through this thread. Michu was awesome in his first season but last season was nothing but a disappointment. If he has indeed passed a medical then there clearly can't be that serious problems with his ankles, which only leaves his attitude. He did give 100% when playing for Laudrup... He certainly didn't after that and his performances under Monk were poor. That was the point I started feeling down about Michu, right now I'm not bothered in the slightest. Thanks and good luck.

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

Login to get fewer ads

Michu on 21:51 - Jun 28 with 2420 viewsSTEVE1

Michu on 21:49 - Jun 28 by blaine_scfc

If this is all true. Then thanks for the memories Miguel. Best player I have personally seen in a Swans shirt. Unplayable before his ankles went. It's been a pleasure.

I don't think it is true they have now come out to say they are interested mainly a lone deal definetly no medical have taken place.
Michu on 21:54 - Jun 28 with 2382 viewsDarran

Michu on 21:51 - Jun 28 by AndyNak

To be honest while I don't always agree with Darrans dismissive or direct approach (though it's highly amusing) I do agree pretty much entirely with him through this thread. Michu was awesome in his first season but last season was nothing but a disappointment. If he has indeed passed a medical then there clearly can't be that serious problems with his ankles, which only leaves his attitude. He did give 100% when playing for Laudrup... He certainly didn't after that and his performances under Monk were poor. That was the point I started feeling down about Michu, right now I'm not bothered in the slightest. Thanks and good luck.

Indeed Andy you're a very nice man.
Give us a song.

Michu on 21:56 - Jun 28 with 2367 viewsWindy_Miller

Michu on 21:45 - Jun 28 by Darran

Every Pantomime needs a villain ;)

Poll: After last seasons, which team would you like to beat the most next season?

Michu on 21:56 - Jun 28 with 2363 viewsicecoldjack

Michu on 21:40 - Jun 28 by Darran

Answer my question what bollocks am I talking about?

Fookin' el Darran i haven't got all night to print all the Bollocks you talk onto one page here !!

But you can have this one off the top of my head
"Laudrup didnt want to speak to any players ,wouldnt take their numbers and would not give out his"
Just before Pablo confirms he sent messages and spoke to the players by sms/phone.

"If he doesn't want to be here he can go fook himself" of course nobody knows if he wants to be here or not as the club are sketchy on such things .

" he was the one that mentioned Michus manager. " no i didnt actually, i said he stayed loyal to the swans AND his manager .

"you dont stop digging at Monk and the board"

No, all i did was refer to Monks comments RE michu's injury .

All things said in debate and twisted by you to suit .

Look im not into going back and fo all night, we will strongly agree to disagree on this one but show a bit of respect to our players you mug .
Michu on 21:57 - Jun 28 with 2342 viewsDarran

Michu on 21:50 - Jun 28 by waynekerr55

I think Barton is more diplomatic than you PROSS

But I also think you are unique to this site

What a bargain - did show that when "the sulky one" and "Byron Tittimilk" could be arsed/didn't have an agenda he couldn't half pick up a player

Listen to me sonny I don't want anyone to go and I certainly won't wish them well at their next club especially if they were to stay in the Prem like Sinclair and Allen.

I still don't know what ive said though.

Michu on 21:59 - Jun 28 with 2324 viewsAndyNak

Michu on 21:54 - Jun 28 by Darran

Indeed Andy you're a very nice man.
Give us a song.

Who's a Prosser?
He's a Prosser!
AHHHHHH

Michu on 22:00 - Jun 28 with 2310 viewsicecoldjack

Michu on 21:51 - Jun 28 by AndyNak

I think this is a very balanced comment.

Also the post about not being in the inside in terms of the exact situation RE Michu .
Michu on 22:00 - Jun 28 with 2296 viewsshandyjack

Still baffled at all this Michu has stayed loyal to Swansea comments. Not seen anywhere to opportunity for him to be loyal by turning down another lcub and more money to stay with us.

Poll: Expectation for the season

Michu on 22:01 - Jun 28 with 2283 viewsDarran

Michu on 21:59 - Jun 28 by AndyNak

Who's a Prosser?
He's a Prosser!
AHHHHHH

Michu on 22:02 - Jun 28 with 2273 viewsDarran

Michu on 22:00 - Jun 28 by icecoldjack

I think this is a very balanced comment.

Also the post about not being in the inside in terms of the exact situation RE Michu .

Answer my question what bollocks have I said?

Michu on 22:05 - Jun 28 with 2243 viewsAndyNak

Now if we find out Bafe is a replacement for Bony I'll be absolutely gutted... I said at the start of the summer if we've got to lose 3/4 Players to keep Wilf I would happily do it... Michu let us down last season I felt - admittedly the injury played a significant part - but the signing of Gomis and a future pairing of Wilf and Bafe means I'm really not bothered about Michu as sad as it is to say that. I also feel if Monk is to be given the best chance of succeeding he needs to get rid of the disruptive factions - sadly Michu seems to be implicated (I am fully away I have based a lot of that on rumours but they generally seem to be right on here)

Michu on 22:10 - Jun 28 with 2203 viewsblaine_scfc

I'll also add, to the people going on about Michu stropping, no one threw more strops than out captain last season, the one who most want to see sign a contract to be our highest paid player. Laughable
Michu on 22:10 - Jun 28 with 2202 viewsDarran

Michu on 22:05 - Jun 28 by AndyNak

Now if we find out Bafe is a replacement for Bony I'll be absolutely gutted... I said at the start of the summer if we've got to lose 3/4 Players to keep Wilf I would happily do it... Michu let us down last season I felt - admittedly the injury played a significant part - but the signing of Gomis and a future pairing of Wilf and Bafe means I'm really not bothered about Michu as sad as it is to say that. I also feel if Monk is to be given the best chance of succeeding he needs to get rid of the disruptive factions - sadly Michu seems to be implicated (I am fully away I have based a lot of that on rumours but they generally seem to be right on here)

Great post.

Michu on 22:11 - Jun 28 with 2201 viewslatchford

I see amat got married today. Pictures of Chico and other Spanish boys there but not michu. Because he's in Naples maybe? I must say it was the best pizza I've ever had!!!
Michu on 22:28 - Jun 28 with 2075 viewsraynor94

What I find amazing on this thread people think there's a problem with his ankles! the problem is he doesn't want to play for us anymore, great player but not bigger than the club, thanks and bye michu

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Michu on 22:33 - Jun 28 with 2009 viewsMagicDaps

Not sure if it's been posted on here yet, but Huw Jenkins has told the Daily Mail that Michu isn't having a medical at Napoli.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

Michu on 22:36 - Jun 28 with 1991 viewsNewhousemustscore

I love michu and one of the highlights of last season was him playing for Spain - I never thought I'd see the day when a swansea player played for the world champions. However, something isn't right. I've never known a player have so many rumours about his health (whether it be mental of physical). I was told by someone in the media (after hull away) that he'd never play for us again. I thought it was odd cos he'd just played. He didn't play again all season and only time will tell if he will move. I don't want him to go but if he isn't gonna be himself then it's best for everyone if he moves on and we go for gylfi as a more than suitable replacement. I just hope he doesn't go to another british club cos it'd be like seeing your ex missus in the arms of another man.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024