Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chinese tourists 07:51 - Jan 31 with 7663 viewsW12_Ranger

Anyone else had the misfortune of encountering this uncivilised race / nationality abroad or even back home?

Presently relaxing on break in Thailand with the missus and I can't believe what bad tourists the Chinese make. Rude , obnoxious and disgusting manners / habits to name a few of their short comings.

Only today have I had a go at 3 sets of them in my hotel. Twice for being soaked by middle aged Chinese men firstly swimming like a man with no arms and another diving into a pool and soaking half a dozen sunbathers. Then to top it off I watched one fat tiddlywink honk a big bit of phlegm up when he had got out of the pool only to gob it back into the pool where kids were playing. The spitting incident isn't isolated this week I've seen it occur on a ferry by a father with 3 kids and on a beach by an elderly Chinese woman in Phi Phi which had dozen holidaymakers stare in amazement. Add to this a race louder than your average Americans abroad and disregard to queuing like the rest of the civilised world it really is enough to make your blood boil.

I thought I was imagining things until I googled it and the results were compelling, I can't believe these tunts make up a sixth of the worlds population and the UK government want to make the VISA application process easier to allow 3 times more to visit our shores.
Chinese tourists on 00:07 - Feb 6 with 1244 viewsLythamR

Chinese tourists on 22:45 - Feb 5 by Aunt_Nelly

C.unty thread started by a c.unty watrb poster.

C.unt.

The Chinese have the longest history of civilisation and culture in the world

I hope you are having a good holiday generally, good job you are not ever there during Songkran festival because if you kick off getting splashed poolside you would absolutely love getting a water cannon in the mush on your way to the 7/11 :)
Chinese tourists on 03:26 - Feb 6 with 1216 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

C.unt.

i'll go along with this

It's got to be Yarg

Chinese tourists on 09:16 - Feb 6 with 1166 viewssmegma

C.unt.

Get off that fence dear Boy !!!
Chinese tourists on 09:55 - Feb 6 with 1149 viewsrobith

An uncivilised race? Because a couple of people on your holiday were gobbing?

I read a very interesting piece though in the Economist about how Chinese tourists are changing the face of tourism in Europe. Coach operators hate them because they try to drive prices down to the point that there's no profit because otherwise they'll get their own coach and drive themselves. The clothes that are made in China for Western sale are prohibitively expensive back home, so they go to outlet stores rather than to high streets to stock up for status symbols back home.

Getting a European visa is still quite difficult for them, so they'll visit major landmarks in their party uniform and have their photo taken outside, to show ppl at home saying they were representing the party abroad. However they are much more interested in other landmarks. for instance in Leipzig I think there is some tree that the Chinese equivalent of Shakespeare wrote a poem about, and now this town is overrun and can barely cope with the demand.

Was a very interesting read
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024