Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Moore to Palace? 17:07 - Jul 30 with 4652 viewsRogueTrooper

Could do a good job for them
http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/story-19587797-detail/story.html#axzz2aRDcEY8T

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Moore to Palace? on 17:12 - Jul 30 with 4617 viewsDr_Winston

Aye. Always a decent option for us.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Moore to Palace? on 17:18 - Jul 30 with 4592 views4everJACK

Good move for him. Wish him well, never really let us down.

@ForeverJACK

Moore to Palace? on 18:39 - Jul 30 with 4421 viewscookie_jack

Got a feeling this would come back to haunt us if true, he probably will put one past us

Once you go JACK there's no going back.

Moore to Palace? on 18:40 - Jul 30 with 4414 viewswaynekerr55

Good luck to him

Clearly something has gone on behind the scenes as he's been a useful player and the fact that Schecter the carthorse played more than him last year clearly shows it wasn't about footballing reasons

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Moore to Palace? on 18:50 - Jul 30 with 4359 viewsmarchamjack

Dear God please let this be true. Finally getting rid. Pre-season will be complete if he goes. Ability to trap a ball further than I can kick it as Tommy Docherty would have said.

Good luck to him at Palace though, just nowhere near good enough for us now.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Moore to Palace? on 18:55 - Jul 30 with 4339 viewsDr_Winston

Moore to Palace? on 18:50 - Jul 30 by marchamjack

Dear God please let this be true. Finally getting rid. Pre-season will be complete if he goes. Ability to trap a ball further than I can kick it as Tommy Docherty would have said.

Good luck to him at Palace though, just nowhere near good enough for us now.

You could have said that Leon was brilliant in the air and that's a conclusion I could understand more than one about Moore not being able to control the ball.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Moore to Palace? on 19:45 - Jul 30 with 4211 viewsmarchamjack

Moore to Palace? on 18:55 - Jul 30 by Dr_Winston

You could have said that Leon was brilliant in the air and that's a conclusion I could understand more than one about Moore not being able to control the ball.

Never seen so many balls bounce off someone's shins at this level. Happy to be precise in these things.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Moore to Palace? on 19:57 - Jul 30 with 4166 viewsEdmundo

Why not, he'll get some game time, might suit his style a bit more and Holloway is stuffed without some prem experience in the side

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Login to get fewer ads

Moore to Palace? on 20:03 - Jul 30 with 4141 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Always seemed capable of more than we saw from him.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Moore to Palace? on 20:45 - Jul 30 with 4062 viewsSwanjaxs

Good move for him tbh

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Moore to Palace? on 20:57 - Jul 30 with 4007 viewsorion3016

Moore to Palace? on 20:45 - Jul 30 by Swanjaxs

Good move for him tbh

Clearly not in laudrups plans, really hope we buy another striker though

Be over there now after

Moore to Palace? on 20:57 - Jul 30 with 4007 viewsGeneration_Terrorist

Honestly surprised he remained content (at least publicly) and didn't hand in a transfer request considering the carthorse that is Itay Schecter was picked ahead of him every week.

"There's no cure for being a c**t."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024