Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Player leaving today 09:46 - Jun 28 with 5682 viewsBakes

Taylor's tweeted again, there's a player leaving later this morning, who ever guesses correctly wins a prize.

A) Cisse
B) Remy
C) Cesar
D) Bosingwa
E) Park
F) Hoilett
G Granero
H) Mbia
I) Taarabt
J) Other

Place your bets!

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Player leaving today on 11:40 - Jun 28 with 1199 viewshoopstilidie

It would appear Cisse was expecting a move to Montpellier but judging by the coating off he is giving their "idiot" President it may have slightly fallen through.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Player leaving today on 11:44 - Jun 28 with 1187 viewsadhoc_qpr

Mutual consent almost always means we've paid him some cash to go, but not to the same value as the rest of his contract.

If Cisse is so desperate to go that he has given up 2 years wages and left without taking another penny, then i'd be happy but very suprised.
Player leaving today on 11:48 - Jun 28 with 1178 viewsQPunkR

Player leaving today on 11:44 - Jun 28 by adhoc_qpr

Mutual consent almost always means we've paid him some cash to go, but not to the same value as the rest of his contract.

If Cisse is so desperate to go that he has given up 2 years wages and left without taking another penny, then i'd be happy but very suprised.

^ this ^

QPR - "shit but local"

Player leaving today on 12:03 - Jun 28 with 1122 viewsdaveB

Player leaving today on 11:25 - Jun 28 by ozexile

I hope DJ stays. If Redknapp thinks that Zamora and Johnson are gonna get us promoted then he's crackers.

Redknapp was talking on QPR player about the need for a new striker so i doubt he is planning on relying on just those 2, we also have remy of course
Player leaving today on 12:05 - Jun 28 with 1112 viewsNorthernr

I remember saying a few weeks back that we should try our best to just release some of these players and not get hung up on a transfer fee and was told I knew nothing about either business or football.
Player leaving today on 12:14 - Jun 28 with 1089 viewsBucks_Ranger

Its Cisse..

Player leaving today on 12:16 - Jun 28 with 1079 viewsMedwayR

Player leaving today on 12:05 - Jun 28 by Northernr

I remember saying a few weeks back that we should try our best to just release some of these players and not get hung up on a transfer fee and was told I knew nothing about either business or football.

And QPR do know anything about either business or football

Poll: Who’s better?

Player leaving today on 12:17 - Jun 28 with 1076 viewsDANRANGER

Agreed, it is more important for him to go than worry about what it has cost us. He is no use to us going forward and was only any good for 6 months and even then he was sent off twice. Good on his day but just not enough of them and I don't imagine him being up for the battle of the championship so thank you and goodbye.
Login to get fewer ads

Player leaving today on 12:19 - Jun 28 with 1064 viewsMedwayR

Player leaving today on 12:17 - Jun 28 by DANRANGER

Agreed, it is more important for him to go than worry about what it has cost us. He is no use to us going forward and was only any good for 6 months and even then he was sent off twice. Good on his day but just not enough of them and I don't imagine him being up for the battle of the championship so thank you and goodbye.

Used in the right way he'd have been good for us, but of course clueless Hughes didn't know what he was doing. Redknapp didn't fancy him so no point keeping him. Hopefully plenty more to follow him out of the door.

Poll: Who’s better?

Player leaving today on 12:20 - Jun 28 with 1063 viewsBushman

Player leaving today on 10:33 - Jun 28 by silky

Its a shame, 10 goals in 29 games isn't that bad really.

Could of been quite the weapon in the Champ.

Good player!

Shame the manager's we employ couldnt get the best out of him.

Says more about their tactics and man management skills rather than him being a poor player

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Player leaving today on 12:26 - Jun 28 with 1035 viewsWeaverQPR

More interested in dressing like a high class rent boy and designing hideous tshirts.

@WeavQPR

Player leaving today on 12:27 - Jun 28 with 1031 viewseastside_r

Player leaving today on 11:44 - Jun 28 by adhoc_qpr

I would be very surprised (even for QPR) if we paid up the full last year of his contract, what would be the point?

I would suspect that this is either a complete mutual tearing up of the contract (like Barton / Newcastle) or a compromise agreement with a small payment.

Even the former has benefit to Cisse, as he becomes a free agent and enables him to negotiate better signing-on packages, which would have been more difficult to do if QPR were still in the picture, holding his registration.
Player leaving today on 12:31 - Jun 28 with 1015 viewsOakwoodR

Perfect qualifications to take over as chairman of the FA or any pro club.
I think Coventry are looking for someone of your stature Clive..
Player leaving today on 12:46 - Jun 28 with 917 viewsdaveB

Player leaving today on 12:20 - Jun 28 by Bushman

Good player!

Shame the manager's we employ couldnt get the best out of him.

Says more about their tactics and man management skills rather than him being a poor player

Cisse had asked to leave last summer and had basically downed tools by the time Redknapp came in so I don't think you can blame him for not getting the best out of him. Cisse's priority was to not get injured in his last month with us
Player leaving today on 12:56 - Jun 28 with 897 viewstimcocking

Player leaving today on 11:31 - Jun 28 by fakekerby

I really don't see how DJ is any more reliable than AJ or Bobby, has DJ ever been fit for us??

Nobody is sayinghe's more reliable, but if you add the three of them together, it means we might have at least one fit available striker, which is more than we had at times last season.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Player leaving today on 13:01 - Jun 28 with 883 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Player leaving today on 12:17 - Jun 28 by DANRANGER

"He is no use to us going forward"

Thought he was ok at that. Much worse going backward.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Player leaving today on 14:39 - Jun 28 with 775 viewsbaz_qpr

Player leaving today on 12:03 - Jun 28 by daveB

Redknapp was talking on QPR player about the need for a new striker so i doubt he is planning on relying on just those 2, we also have remy of course

I think Cisse is making way for Crouchie
Player leaving today on 15:27 - Jun 28 with 736 viewslondonscottish

Player leaving today on 11:16 - Jun 28 by N12Hoop

Does that mean I can unfollow him on Twitter now? Was always hoping for another titbit along the lines of "step outside for a fight". Instead all I saw were adverts for his clothing line. Maybe he'll go to Russia now and develop a line of furry hats. Undoubtedly talented he clearly isn't focussed on his job and players like that we need to be shot of as a matter of priority.

A fella I know in the media industry said that Cisse turned at just about every launch party going. After his honeymoon period (which I thought was pretty amazing) he just seemed to lose interest.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Player leaving today on 15:37 - Jun 28 with 720 viewskensalriser

Had the ability, didn't have the application.

About as useful as epoxy resin filler without the hardener.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Player leaving today on 15:37 - Jun 28 with 719 viewsBklynRanger

He worked out very well for a short while but was probably more trouble than he was worth.

It seemed that after the divorce he wasn't interested and wanted to flounce off back to France. In hindsight we probably should've let him go because the lack of effort on display in some games was just about criminal.

So bollocks to him.

I may save this response as a word document because hopefully it will be needed, with only minor alterations, about 8 more times during July.

NEXT!

Player leaving today on 15:46 - Jun 28 with 707 viewsJAPRANGERS

Player leaving today on 15:37 - Jun 28 by BklynRanger

He worked out very well for a short while but was probably more trouble than he was worth.

It seemed that after the divorce he wasn't interested and wanted to flounce off back to France. In hindsight we probably should've let him go because the lack of effort on display in some games was just about criminal.

So bollocks to him.

I may save this response as a word document because hopefully it will be needed, with only minor alterations, about 8 more times during July.

NEXT!

and
Player leaving today on 15:49 - Jun 28 with 698 viewsBklynRanger

Player leaving today on 15:46 - Jun 28 by JAPRANGERS

and

Player leaving today on 19:54 - Jun 28 with 751 viewsDylanP

Player leaving today on 10:23 - Jun 28 by simmo

So that is £4m in transfers and however much a week and all he did was condemn us to another year of misery with a goal against Stoke...

In all seriousness it is a shame we couldnt be the team his ability deserves, with the right service and set up he is an outstanding goalscorer, easily the best we have had probably since Ferdinand and if things had gone differently he could have been a cult hero at LR. Glad to have him off the wage bill though and the sooner more follow the better.

What a load of rubbish. Cisse couldn't stay onside last season. He was a bloody liability because all he did was run offside. He had the focus of a cockerspaniel last year.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Player leaving today on 20:55 - Jun 28 with 714 viewsnewgolddream

Player leaving today on 10:08 - Jun 28 by WokingR

Please be Bosingwa
Please be Bosingwa
Please be Bosingwa

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024