Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dont like this much 16:52 - Feb 5 with 6320 viewsJackbustard

Is this the format we will be posting in on here or will it change when the site goes live???
Dont like this much on 20:03 - Feb 5 with 1088 viewswaynekerr55

Dont like this much on 17:04 - Feb 5 by Darran

Yes it's going to get better.

Can we have the blue I mean red tits coloured appropriately?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Dont like this much on 20:09 - Feb 5 with 1081 viewsorion3016

I suppose all the forums are now here in one place, we won't be having separate ones like tickets, the classics etc?

Be over there now after

Dont like this much on 20:33 - Feb 5 with 1065 viewsploppy

How do you turn off the tickers? Too distracting.

Also find it a little narrow. That's because I have AdBlock Plus installed so the ads on the right are missing.

Update: Must find a way to disable the ticker(s). They make my fan ramp up.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Dont like this much on 20:35 - Feb 5 with 1056 views1jack

Dont like this much on 17:16 - Feb 5 by Phil_S

This is very much the standard Fans Network forum.

What has been stated is that the forum when we go fully live will look and feel similar to what we have but this is much more user friendly (IMO) as a whole site and when the forum is ready it will feel a massive improvement.

The point at the moment was to bring people across, names are registered and youc an post here or on the current forum as much as you wish to at the moment.

Aside from the forum the Prediction League is brilliant, people can become bloggers and add their own blogs if they want and the whole site is as interactive as the current version should have been but was taken away from us as an option due to time.

There will be the sub forums we currently have but they are not ready yet to go live

Any questions just throw them in this direction, its change but will definitely be change for the better

I don't like change, but this is a grower.
Dont like this much on 20:37 - Feb 5 with 1055 viewsandyjack

Dont like this much on 20:33 - Feb 5 by ploppy

How do you turn off the tickers? Too distracting.

Also find it a little narrow. That's because I have AdBlock Plus installed so the ads on the right are missing.

Update: Must find a way to disable the ticker(s). They make my fan ramp up.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

So there is only one forum then.
Dont like this much on 20:46 - Feb 5 with 1047 viewsSupport

Dont like this much on 20:37 - Feb 5 by andyjack

So there is only one forum then.

There will be several forums when the site goes fully live. You will also have a choice of screen widths, and a load of other enhancements.

Poll: Does my bum look big in this?

Dont like this much on 20:57 - Feb 5 with 1040 viewsorion3016

Dont like this much on 20:46 - Feb 5 by Support

There will be several forums when the site goes fully live. You will also have a choice of screen widths, and a load of other enhancements.

Tidy darts

Be over there now after

Dont like this much on 21:00 - Feb 5 with 1036 viewsKeyserSoze

Dont like this much on 20:03 - Feb 5 by orion3016

It's certainly different but that makes its more interesting

Is the URL going to change to something more simple, so we can just type it in. 'planetswans.co.uk' was easy enough, but this one looks pretty long.

Poll: What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty?

Login to get fewer ads

Dont like this much on 21:02 - Feb 5 with 1035 viewsorion3016

Dont like this much on 21:00 - Feb 5 by KeyserSoze

Is the URL going to change to something more simple, so we can just type it in. 'planetswans.co.uk' was easy enough, but this one looks pretty long.

Just save it to your favourites on whatever device you are using then you can edit the name to whatever you like

Be over there now after

Dont like this much on 21:06 - Feb 5 with 1034 viewsandyjack

Take some getting used too i suppose but hey ho, onwards and upwards just like the football team this new site is dedicated towards. Smileys are a bit crap though
Dont like this much on 21:48 - Feb 5 with 1016 viewsmacthejack

Give it time I'm sure if the higher powers say it'll be better than it will. A couple of things I'd like are the little go to last unread post and the little icon with the black spot to say you've posted in the thread.
Dont like this much on 01:03 - Feb 6 with 1004 viewsMiklos

Dont like this much on 20:03 - Feb 5 by orion3016

It's certainly different but that makes its more interesting

I have to admit if the forum will use the software from Fans' Network then I will be pleasantly surprised if you get a forum as well designed and user-friendly as phpBB - the current FN forum software is horrible in every single way so you'd have to replace the entire FN forum system?

I've still to find the reason for joining PS to Fans' Network as I see no real upside to it in it's current iteration.
Dont like this much on 01:08 - Feb 6 with 1000 viewsMiklos

Dont like this much on 17:16 - Feb 5 by Phil_S

This is very much the standard Fans Network forum.

What has been stated is that the forum when we go fully live will look and feel similar to what we have but this is much more user friendly (IMO) as a whole site and when the forum is ready it will feel a massive improvement.

The point at the moment was to bring people across, names are registered and youc an post here or on the current forum as much as you wish to at the moment.

Aside from the forum the Prediction League is brilliant, people can become bloggers and add their own blogs if they want and the whole site is as interactive as the current version should have been but was taken away from us as an option due to time.

There will be the sub forums we currently have but they are not ready yet to go live

Any questions just throw them in this direction, its change but will definitely be change for the better

Hey Phil,

Will you be using FN's forum software (the one we are writing on now) when the site goes live?

If so how do you make it even a fraction as user-friendly and well designed as phpBB?

Also what is the reasoning to become a part of FN rather than controlling PS 100% yourself?
Dont like this much on 02:16 - Feb 6 with 993 viewsStick_Up_Kid

Dont like this much on 01:08 - Feb 6 by Miklos

Hey Phil,

Will you be using FN's forum software (the one we are writing on now) when the site goes live?

If so how do you make it even a fraction as user-friendly and well designed as phpBB?

Also what is the reasoning to become a part of FN rather than controlling PS 100% yourself?

I used to use a computer security forum like this back in 1998!

Dont like this much on 08:35 - Feb 6 with 983 viewsEducated_Pork

Dont like this much on 19:04 - Feb 5 by Phil_S

Oh my eyes in a good way or bad way??

Its not great to navigate or view on my phone. No doubt it'll grow on me ...
Dont like this much on 21:18 - Feb 6 with 768 viewsPhil_S

Dont like this much on 01:08 - Feb 6 by Miklos

Hey Phil,

I don't and haven't controlled PS for some time. I don't have the skills to add featuresin the way I would like to and I don't have the knowledge to fix things when they go wrong

The benefit of being here for me is the features you see already in place which make the site more interactive and bring more people to visit the site. When PS first launched from the ashes of ja.net in 2007 we had loads of visitors who came in to interact on a news story or a feature.

When we lost that outside of the forum, PS was crap. This brings that back and keeps it with a quality forum which - if you read the posts from support - will deliver what we have now and more.
Dont like this much on 22:30 - Feb 6 with 750 viewsJrod

Dont like this much on 21:18 - Feb 6 by Phil_S

I don't and haven't controlled PS for some time. I don't have the skills to add featuresin the way I would like to and I don't have the knowledge to fix things when they go wrong

The benefit of being here for me is the features you see already in place which make the site more interactive and bring more people to visit the site. When PS first launched from the ashes of ja.net in 2007 we had loads of visitors who came in to interact on a news story or a feature.

When we lost that outside of the forum, PS was crap. This brings that back and keeps it with a quality forum which - if you read the posts from support - will deliver what we have now and more.

I like it.

2013 League Cup Champions

Dont like this much on 22:24 - Feb 7 with 718 viewsPlasticman

Dont like this much on 21:48 - Feb 5 by macthejack

Give it time I'm sure if the higher powers say it'll be better than it will. A couple of things I'd like are the little go to last unread post and the little icon with the black spot to say you've posted in the thread.

I'm finding myself missing those things too

Plastic since 2012

Dont like this much on 01:49 - Feb 8 with 703 viewsSmellyplumz

Please can we have bigger avatars maybe 200x200 and animated gif capability??

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024