Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jason Kennedy 18:14 - Jan 31 with 12383 viewsdale_spotland

According to a bradford reporter on twitter Bradford have failed in a bid for Jason Kennedy

https://twitter.com/ParkerTandA

Days like this one weren't supposed to happen to Rochdale.

Jason Kennedy on 22:33 - Jan 31 with 2008 views442Dale

Jason Kennedy on 22:31 - Jan 31 by rafc1984

Can confirm Rich Partington has just tweeted me to say he has spoken to Simon Parker, from Bradford newspaper, and deal is DEFO OFF. He does add that, if Coleman was still here, deal would have gone through!!!!

Edit: RP has just tweeted me again, to say, he had deal done with bradford, the week before he got sacked...
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

That was alluded to in the Ob on Wednesday. To be fair to Coleman, he made it clear he needed to get players out to reinvest elsewhere in the squad. Things may have changed.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Jason Kennedy on 22:34 - Jan 31 with 1977 viewsShun

Can confirm Rich Partington has just tweeted me to say he has spoken to Simon Parker, from Bradford newspaper, and deal is DEFO OFF. He does add that, if Coleman was still here, deal would have gone through!!!!

Edit: RP has just tweeted me again, to say, he had deal done with bradford, the week before he got sacked...

Fantastico.
Jason Kennedy on 22:34 - Jan 31 with 1976 viewslurker

We should thank Chris Dunphy for sacking the fat scouser. Maybe JK was his next flight to Dubai!!!
Jason Kennedy on 22:36 - Jan 31 with 1948 viewsolympicdale

Jason Kennedy on 22:33 - Jan 31 by 442Dale

That was alluded to in the Ob on Wednesday. To be fair to Coleman, he made it clear he needed to get players out to reinvest elsewhere in the squad. Things may have changed.

Perhaps he has had reassurance from Hill with regards to next season?

Life is a game of fate.

Jason Kennedy on 22:36 - Jan 31 with 1946 viewssykeboy

Jason Kennedy on 22:32 - Jan 31 by olympicdale

JK saying no to a move?

KH talking him round
Jason Kennedy on 22:57 - Jan 31 with 1769 viewsThreeLions

According to some crowd counters on Twitter we are tinpot because we wouldn't sell JK to them
Jason Kennedy on 22:59 - Jan 31 with 1746 viewsusername

Jason Kennedy on 22:57 - Jan 31 by ThreeLions

According to some crowd counters on Twitter we are tinpot because we wouldn't sell JK to them

hahahhaha could you link it please this is somehing I gotta see
Jason Kennedy on 23:15 - Jan 31 with 1617 viewsThreeLions

Jason Kennedy on 22:59 - Jan 31 by username

Can't copy and paste Twitter on my phone check out @chrisbcfc on there
Login to get fewer ads

Jason Kennedy on 23:16 - Jan 31 with 1608 viewsrafc1984

Jason Kennedy on 22:59 - Jan 31 by username

The lad was having a bit of a laugh! Im in the middle of having a bit of banter with him now, in fairness he seems ok, and not that diluted
Jason Kennedy on 23:18 - Jan 31 with 1590 viewsThreeLions

Jason Kennedy on 23:16 - Jan 31 by rafc1984

The lad was having a bit of a laugh! Im in the middle of having a bit of banter with him now, in fairness he seems ok, and not that diluted

Should see the immature chomps I've had off a few of them. It's been great fun I must admit, some very angry individuals over that side of the hills
Jason Kennedy on 23:21 - Jan 31 with 1556 viewsMass_Debater

Jason Kennedy on 22:12 - Jan 31 by olympicdale

Aside from this year weve always been better than them, even this year we beat them comprehensively.

Always?
Jason Kennedy on 23:25 - Jan 31 with 1527 viewsolympicdale

Jason Kennedy on 23:21 - Jan 31 by Mass_Debater

Always?

since theyve been in L2, certainly the past 5/6 years.

RP saying that we demanded more money, but Id like to think JK would have had something to say about this, if he wanted to move we would have accepted their offer, the Hill factor keeps bearing fruits.

Life is a game of fate.

Jason Kennedy on 23:31 - Jan 31 with 1492 viewsSuddenLad

Jason Kennedy on 23:25 - Jan 31 by olympicdale

since theyve been in L2, certainly the past 5/6 years.

RP saying that we demanded more money, but Id like to think JK would have had something to say about this, if he wanted to move we would have accepted their offer, the Hill factor keeps bearing fruits.

I think that if JK really wanted the move, it would have happened. Two weeks ago maybe that was the case. Recent events have no doubt had an influence on the lack of a move and his obvious willingness to stay.

Thank goodness.......

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Jason Kennedy on 23:39 - Jan 31 with 1457 viewsolympicdale

Jason Kennedy on 23:31 - Jan 31 by SuddenLad

I think that if JK really wanted the move, it would have happened. Two weeks ago maybe that was the case. Recent events have no doubt had an influence on the lack of a move and his obvious willingness to stay.

Thank goodness.......

certainly this will have been all about the player. If, according to rumours a deal was already arranged 2 weeks ago with bradford, why would it now come down to money, big respect to JK for choosing to stay, he could have gone in the summer when we were relegated, he would no doubt have had offers then, now sign a 2 year deal hopefully.

Life is a game of fate.

Jason Kennedy on 00:13 - Feb 1 with 1391 viewsMoonyDale

Jason Kennedy on 23:39 - Jan 31 by olympicdale

certainly this will have been all about the player. If, according to rumours a deal was already arranged 2 weeks ago with bradford, why would it now come down to money, big respect to JK for choosing to stay, he could have gone in the summer when we were relegated, he would no doubt have had offers then, now sign a 2 year deal hopefully.

I take it from the lack of action that Tutte will also be staying with us? great news if him and JK are staying....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Jason Kennedy on 00:16 - Feb 1 with 1385 viewsroccydaleian

Jason Kennedy on 00:13 - Feb 1 by MoonyDale

I take it from the lack of action that Tutte will also be staying with us? great news if him and JK are staying....

And Grimes...
Jason Kennedy on 00:16 - Feb 1 with 1384 viewsolympicdale

Jason Kennedy on 00:13 - Feb 1 by MoonyDale

some Bradford fans thinking they will get him on loan when the loan window opens...

Life is a game of fate.

Jason Kennedy on 00:29 - Feb 1 with 1360 viewsStAnnesDale

Would not get too carried away. Agree Kennedy could have forced a move if he wanted, as Hill had arleady stated that they could not stand in his way. He is probably happy to work with Hill for a few months and then get a bigger wage when he leaves for nothing in the Summer. Probably same with Grimes if he performs well for the next few months

Also many a Scottish club will have Tutte on the radar for next season as they can sign him for nothing.

CD is already backing Hill, but I wonder how much money we are missing out on and how much of a missed opportunity this will seem next May, when we still have to find replacements but have less money to do it with. All depends on the size of the proposed fee.

This may not be an issue for Hill as there are no guarantees he will be here himself next season.
Jason Kennedy on 00:34 - Feb 1 with 1351 viewsrafc1984

Jason Kennedy on 00:16 - Feb 1 by olympicdale

some Bradford fans thinking they will get him on loan when the loan window opens...

Clearly wont be happening.
Jason Kennedy on 00:39 - Feb 1 with 1343 viewsolympicdale

Jason Kennedy on 00:29 - Feb 1 by StAnnesDale

Would not get too carried away. Agree Kennedy could have forced a move if he wanted, as Hill had arleady stated that they could not stand in his way. He is probably happy to work with Hill for a few months and then get a bigger wage when he leaves for nothing in the Summer. Probably same with Grimes if he performs well for the next few months

Also many a Scottish club will have Tutte on the radar for next season as they can sign him for nothing.

CD is already backing Hill, but I wonder how much money we are missing out on and how much of a missed opportunity this will seem next May, when we still have to find replacements but have less money to do it with. All depends on the size of the proposed fee.

This may not be an issue for Hill as there are no guarantees he will be here himself next season.

we never are happy are we.

Life is a game of fate.

Jason Kennedy on 10:00 - Feb 1 with 1090 viewselectricblue

I wouldnt have been surprised if JK moved on was pushed out of the club by Coleman.
In fact Coleman as systemactically destroyed the club in his short time there..
Theres a hell of a job to do now with regards to Dales reputation on and off the field..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Jason Kennedy on 10:26 - Feb 1 with 1038 viewsdingdangblue

Jason Kennedy on 23:39 - Jan 31 by olympicdale

The only slim chance we have of signing Kennedy,Grimes and Tutte is if we get promoted I imagine. Even then there's no guarantee they'll stick around , Dagnall and Kennedy didn't accept new deals - which was a great shame looking at how close we got to the Lge1 play offs - they could've been the difference. We can't compete with lots of clubs wage wise making it very difficult. You can't blame players looking after themselves and going for better deals.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Jason Kennedy on 10:28 - Feb 1 with 1037 viewsYouTubeDale

All hail Keith Hill. You see, he is already working his magic and that is why we are so greatful and excited that he has returned. I am sure that Kennedy has been fired up by Hill and the potential he brings. When this thread came up again recently I stated that I thought he would stay because of Hill, and he seemed happy at Rochdale. He seemed to value his friendship with Jack - his "stepdad". How much value do you put on happiness?
Another aspect to this is Keith Hill's recent experiences and wanting to learn from them. In his last days with Barnsley the penny dropped with him. He realised that he was looking after players too much (in particular the ex-League 1 players) rather than being selfish and just looking at the results. He publicly switched his focus on tried and tested players at Championship level to save his bacon. I think in the same way Hill is going ALL OUT to save his bacon at Dale from the off. That is, to make sure we stay up in the first instance,then staking a claim for a play-off place. Keeping hold of Kennedy, Tutte etc is a vital part of Hill's ALL OUT plan and he would have got CD on side for this to happen. If players walk in the summer, in many ways that is a side show, the main event is about to take place, starting tomorrow...

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Jason Kennedy on 10:30 - Feb 1 with 1030 viewselectricblue

Still have this feeling that JK will do a macardle in the summer...
In reality i would like to see tutte, kennedy, grimes, hill and a few other stay much longer...

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Jason Kennedy on 10:35 - Feb 1 with 1016 viewsCockneyDale

They won't necessarily walk for free in the summer, they could equally sign new contracts before then
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024