Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SSN!! 10:13 - Jan 30 with 4929 viewsBerkoRanger

Yun Suk-Young signs 3 1/2 year deal at QPR.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
SSN!! on 11:51 - Jan 30 with 965 viewssimmo

I dont understand the Luke Young thing. How can he be 'building up his fitness'? He hasn't been in the squad but he has not been injured for a while either so why the feck has he not been training/getting up to a good level ready for January when he would be free to play? Why sit on his arse until being told you can be included and then start?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

SSN!! on 12:16 - Jan 30 with 909 viewsTonto

has anyone booed him yet? if not can i be the first?

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! geddoff yer usless.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: How was the transfer window for you?

SSN!! on 12:45 - Jan 30 with 855 viewsMedwayR

SSN!! on 11:51 - Jan 30 by simmo

I dont understand the Luke Young thing. How can he be 'building up his fitness'? He hasn't been in the squad but he has not been injured for a while either so why the feck has he not been training/getting up to a good level ready for January when he would be free to play? Why sit on his arse until being told you can be included and then start?

I think he played for the development squad a few weeks ago but that was his first game since last season, Hughes couldn't sell him because he was injured so it was obviously a long term injury but very little has been said about it other than it was a hip injury. Maybe he's had a set back and/or the injury didn't react well when he played, who knows, I'm sure he's been training but the fact that no one at the club has revealed much about it is a bit odd, maybe they don't want to give the impression that he's injury prone & put potential buyers off???

Poll: Who’s better?

SSN!! on 13:32 - Jan 30 with 815 viewsA40Bosh

SSN!! on 11:39 - Jan 30 by W7Ranger

Always a bonus that. signing players with 2 feet! Helps with balance and running and shiiiiiiit!

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

SSN!! on 13:41 - Jan 30 with 801 viewsCliff

SSN!! on 10:19 - Jan 30 by wombat

he cant suk anymore than park has

SSN!! on 13:47 - Jan 30 with 786 viewscheeseydane

SSN!! on 11:39 - Jan 30 by W7Ranger

Always a bonus that. signing players with 2 feet! Helps with balance and running and shiiiiiiit!

Knew someone would come up with that.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

SSN!! on 15:36 - Jan 30 with 738 viewshoopstilidie

SSN!! on 12:45 - Jan 30 by MedwayR

I think he played for the development squad a few weeks ago but that was his first game since last season, Hughes couldn't sell him because he was injured so it was obviously a long term injury but very little has been said about it other than it was a hip injury. Maybe he's had a set back and/or the injury didn't react well when he played, who knows, I'm sure he's been training but the fact that no one at the club has revealed much about it is a bit odd, maybe they don't want to give the impression that he's injury prone & put potential buyers off???

Had an op, still recovering.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

SSN!! on 15:47 - Jan 30 with 725 viewsWeaverQPR

A good find by Harry, im sure he has been tracking him for a while....

@WeavQPR

Login to get fewer ads

SSN!! on 15:57 - Jan 30 with 702 viewspeejaybee

SSN!! on 11:41 - Jan 30 by Rs_Holy

Look Luke Young sucks but could young Yun Suk Young spark Park Ji Sung!

Ho Ho Ho.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

SSN!! on 15:58 - Jan 30 with 693 viewsQPunkR

SSN!! on 12:16 - Jan 30 by Tonto

has anyone booed him yet? if not can i be the first?

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! geddoff yer usless.

Dude, that's the wrong South Korean..

QPR - "shit but local"

SSN!! on 16:21 - Jan 30 with 664 viewsrsonist

SSN!! on 15:47 - Jan 30 by WeaverQPR

A good find by Harry, im sure he has been tracking him for a while....

People have been posting this sarcastically but Harry did say Ian Broomfield had scouted him at the Olympics...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024