Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice 13:21 - Dec 19 with 7514 viewsjudd

They only eat eels cos they're cock shaped.

http://www.shrimperzone.com/vb/showthread.php?74777-What-really-happened-at-Root

Poll: What is it to be then?

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 20:25 - Dec 19 with 1908 viewsSalwaDale

One day Tazzy will undoubtedly mutter the words "And I would have got away with it if it wasn't for you meddling kids" as his mask is removed.

Utter, fantastic genius.

Steve Penk, Jeremy Beadle, Just for Laughs you have nothing on DADB

TBBT

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 20:26 - Dec 19 with 1887 viewsDaley_Lama

I remember there was a massive festering internet hatred of Mansfield Town because of one poster called stagmad.

Actually, it was because their fans were all goons and their stewards all goose-steppers.

Poll: DF in or out

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 20:32 - Dec 19 with 1876 viewsdalestats

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 20:25 - Dec 19 by SalwaDale

One day Tazzy will undoubtedly mutter the words "And I would have got away with it if it wasn't for you meddling kids" as his mask is removed.

Utter, fantastic genius.

I always thought beadle was a moron too

Poll: Remain in the eu

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 21:18 - Dec 19 with 1801 viewsTTNYear

I suppose there comes a point when he can't be defended any more eh!

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 21:21 - Dec 19 with 1787 viewsR17ALE

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 20:25 - Dec 19 by SalwaDale

Utter, fantastic genius.

I've told this forum before, Tazzy is a bloke in Wardle called Brian who is an internet genius.

He flummoxed Nat West a few months ago, no wonder he's fooled a small League 2 club as well.

"Small fry" he told me in The Globe earlier!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 21:23 - Dec 19 with 1775 viewsjonesy

Tazzy is OK. Leave the guy alone. I enjoy reading his reports and he adds some interest to the forum. He is keen on Rochdale and adds some fun. Or let's all talk about racism, taxes, paedophilia and bury!!!
Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 21:30 - Dec 19 with 1750 viewsscarrow

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 21:23 - Dec 19 by jonesy

Tazzy is OK. Leave the guy alone. I enjoy reading his reports and he adds some interest to the forum. He is keen on Rochdale and adds some fun. Or let's all talk about racism, taxes, paedophilia and bury!!!

He offends too many people, doesn't think before he posts and doesn't engage his brain. People can read too much into him yes but sometimes he really truly can be diluted

Poll: Final position

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 21:33 - Dec 19 with 1738 viewsTVOS1907

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 18:47 - Dec 19 by modelboydave

When are we going to see Tazzy in TVOS..... Surely if his new found fame attracts fans to Spotland in march 2013, it follows that it will also increase programme sales.... What's to lose !! ?

He's already appeared in several Travellers Tales articles.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 21:35 - Dec 19 with 1730 viewsrafc1984

They are hardly the things I want to discuss on a Football forum, but I would rather read threads on said subjects, than decipher the utter sh!te tazbot spouts on here, and now on other boards by the looks of it.
Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 21:40 - Dec 19 with 1705 viewschuckleberry

Aren't those some of his favoured topics of late? Certainly not fun in any way.
Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 21:55 - Dec 19 with 1681 viewsTTNYear

I admire you Jonesy tbh... You've been braver than a lot of other Tazzy sycophants of the past, who only jump to his defence when its to score some spurious point or use him as leverage. I doubt we will hear from them.

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 22:14 - Dec 19 with 1633 viewssandylaner1

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 22:45 - Dec 19 with 1600 viewsdancdale

I think the comment that best sums it up on that thread is:

"It reads like a 9 year old writing a story."

Which in a way is reflective of the truth. I don't particularly know him, but DADB/Tazzy/Mark obviously has some form of condition (disability if you like) that causes him difficulties/differences in understanding, communicating, and socially interacting with the world compared to the 'norm'.

Perhaps such a crude 'mental age' consideration can be made in recognising the situation for what it is- for those of you with children writing stories littered with spelling and grammar mistakes, and showing a naive understanding of the world- do you respond in a similar mocking and abusive manner?

Alternatively, there is a Rochdale fan with downs syndrome that sits just behind the dug outs every home game, at times seems to believe himself part of the management team (Flickers and BBM have been great with him), why not also go and tell him what a deluded moron he is?

This is not Tazzy playing the 'disability card'- I'd guess he perhaps disagrees with this assessment himself and rather it wasn't on here. But when you get supposedly intelligent, successful, mature adult posters, feeling the need to mock and abuse someone of obvious intellectual impairment- just to establish how much better they believe themselves to be, and how much contempt they have for his offerings- well its fkking pathetic, and thats what should be seen as embarrassing to this board, not his posts.

Despite his challenges, Tazzy still manages to entertain and amuse on here, has a genuine passion for football and Rochdale, and isn't malicious or particularly negative in anything he does. Fine to pick him up on things he's wrong about or things he should try to improve- not fine to continually punch down on someone weaker than you.
Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 22:53 - Dec 19 with 1581 viewsDale_Pea

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 22:45 - Dec 19 by dancdale

I think the comment that best sums it up on that thread is:

"It reads like a 9 year old writing a story."

Which in a way is reflective of the truth. I don't particularly know him, but DADB/Tazzy/Mark obviously has some form of condition (disability if you like) that causes him difficulties/differences in understanding, communicating, and socially interacting with the world compared to the 'norm'.

Perhaps such a crude 'mental age' consideration can be made in recognising the situation for what it is- for those of you with children writing stories littered with spelling and grammar mistakes, and showing a naive understanding of the world- do you respond in a similar mocking and abusive manner?

Alternatively, there is a Rochdale fan with downs syndrome that sits just behind the dug outs every home game, at times seems to believe himself part of the management team (Flickers and BBM have been great with him), why not also go and tell him what a deluded moron he is?

This is not Tazzy playing the 'disability card'- I'd guess he perhaps disagrees with this assessment himself and rather it wasn't on here. But when you get supposedly intelligent, successful, mature adult posters, feeling the need to mock and abuse someone of obvious intellectual impairment- just to establish how much better they believe themselves to be, and how much contempt they have for his offerings- well its fkking pathetic, and thats what should be seen as embarrassing to this board, not his posts.

Despite his challenges, Tazzy still manages to entertain and amuse on here, has a genuine passion for football and Rochdale, and isn't malicious or particularly negative in anything he does. Fine to pick him up on things he's wrong about or things he should try to improve- not fine to continually punch down on someone weaker than you.

You wouldn't be so willing to defend him if you'd actually met him. From what I've always gathered from seeing him around he's actually of pretty sound mind, and should not be pampered to in the way you suggest. He's just another poster to me, except a very annoying one who should not have excuses made for him. And suggesting he's not particularly negative or malicious clearly means you haven't seen some of his other musings on here, Twitter or Facebook. I've seen him write some pretty unsavoury stuff about girls I know for example, and I don't think he has any excuse for it.

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 22:57 - Dec 19 with 1565 views442Dale

And therein lies the conundrum: anyone should expect to be pulled up for posting stuff that is tosh. And perhaps at times they should admit they were wrong. ( This doesn't specifically apply to this thread)

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 23:14 - Dec 19 with 1526 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 17:43 - Dec 19 by TTNYear

He's harmless though ain't he????
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Not really........makes us look much more tinpot than we actually are...
Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 23:38 - Dec 19 with 1486 viewsdancdale

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 22:53 - Dec 19 by Dale_Pea

You wouldn't be so willing to defend him if you'd actually met him. From what I've always gathered from seeing him around he's actually of pretty sound mind, and should not be pampered to in the way you suggest. He's just another poster to me, except a very annoying one who should not have excuses made for him. And suggesting he's not particularly negative or malicious clearly means you haven't seen some of his other musings on here, Twitter or Facebook. I've seen him write some pretty unsavoury stuff about girls I know for example, and I don't think he has any excuse for it.

I have met him, and my assessment would be as I said, somebody with recognisable intellectual/emotional/social impairments. You shouldnt pamper him,you should just recognise him for what he is, correct him when he's wrong if necessary, or just ignore. I see no reason for criticism and abuse to go any further than that.

It might take a little bit more thought and compassion than people are willing to give to recognise- but those who choose to abuse him are largely doing so on the basis of his disabilities.
Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 23:43 - Dec 19 with 1474 viewsjonesy

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 22:53 - Dec 19 by Dale_Pea

Met him. Quite difficult to understand him but he seemed OK. Talks a bit like he writes. To avoid tinpot postings perhaps we should limit posters to those with high intelligence and intellect. Perhaps we could have an IQ test after the log in. A bit like an aptitude test to see if you are drunk before driving (or posting!). No idea what he posts on twitter and facebook. We are only bothered about this forum. I read postings regularly and really enjoy his travel tales. Some get hijacked and end up going nowhere but we have freedom of speech.
Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 00:06 - Dec 20 with 1447 viewsroccydaleian

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 23:43 - Dec 19 by jonesy

Met him. Quite difficult to understand him but he seemed OK. Talks a bit like he writes. To avoid tinpot postings perhaps we should limit posters to those with high intelligence and intellect. Perhaps we could have an IQ test after the log in. A bit like an aptitude test to see if you are drunk before driving (or posting!). No idea what he posts on twitter and facebook. We are only bothered about this forum. I read postings regularly and really enjoy his travel tales. Some get hijacked and end up going nowhere but we have freedom of speech.

Sorry folks, but you Tazcadge apologists just encourage him, to carry on his moronic bleatings, and make this Forum look a joke.
Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 09:19 - Dec 20 with 1285 viewsjudd

Well I don't see what Tazzy has done that is so wrong. His piece has been like a dropped hand grenade into that mudpool those southenders dwell in, cascading them from the depths of their dwellings to have a peek at what one person really thinks of their meathead stewarding. He's expressed an opinion, perhaps dabbled in some hearsay, but possibly only to see if he can get a bite from their mongs and by christ he's done it and more.

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 09:35 - Dec 20 with 1268 viewsKenBoon

On the subject of tin pot. Nothing makes us more tin pot than the national media reporting that our manager spent 5 hours talking to 'concerned' fans.

I also agree with the theory that Tazbot is an Internet genius. He's written a largely inoffensive match report and managed to have the Southerners gotten to and this board gotten to. He's either a genius or an accidental genius.
Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 10:42 - Dec 20 with 1200 viewsdalestats

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 09:19 - Dec 20 by judd

Well I don't see what Tazzy has done that is so wrong. His piece has been like a dropped hand grenade into that mudpool those southenders dwell in, cascading them from the depths of their dwellings to have a peek at what one person really thinks of their meathead stewarding. He's expressed an opinion, perhaps dabbled in some hearsay, but possibly only to see if he can get a bite from their mongs and by christ he's done it and more.

He's done it in an offensive way which offends people and makes dale fans look like idiots.

Poll: Remain in the eu

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 10:45 - Dec 20 with 1193 viewsjudd

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 10:42 - Dec 20 by dalestats

He's done it in an offensive way which offends people and makes dale fans look like idiots.

Are you easily offended?

How can one person make ALL Dale fans look like idiots?

Lighten up, he could be the lost prophet.

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 11:28 - Dec 20 with 1146 viewslurker

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 10:45 - Dec 20 by judd

Are you easily offended?

Ecclesiastes 7:9

"Do not hurry yourself in your spirit to become offended, for the taking of offense is what rests in the bosom of the stupid ones"

Hope this doesn't offend any athiests out there!!
Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 11:30 - Dec 20 with 1142 viewsdeezel

Southend reaction to our Tazzy's masterpeice on 10:45 - Dec 20 by judd

Are you easily offended?

lost prophets are very topical!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024