Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If there was ever a reason to kick all this human rights bollox in to touch 23:31 - Nov 9 with 1490 viewsQPR1882

this is it .......................................

http://news.sky.com/story/1009378/anders-breivik-complains-about-prison-life
If there was ever a reason to kick all this human rights bollox in to touch on 00:08 - Nov 10 with 1446 viewsDevonWhite

You want to abandon human rights because of the ramblings of an insane lunatic?
If there was ever a reason to kick all this human rights bollox in to touch on 00:14 - Nov 10 with 1432 viewskropotkin41

If there was ever a reason to kick all this human rights bollox in to touch on 00:08 - Nov 10 by DevonWhite

Illogical argument 1882. Because a mass murderer complains about cold coffee we all have to accept that we should enjoy less rights?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

If there was ever a reason to kick all this human rights bollox in to touch on 00:22 - Nov 10 with 1421 viewsTacticalR

Isn't Breivik one of those people who used to complain about people having too many human rights?

Air hostess clique

If there was ever a reason to kick all this human rights bollox in to touch on 00:32 - Nov 10 with 1407 viewsTheBlob

Human Rights ,one of those examples of shining sanity supposed to elevate Sapiens from the level of troglodytes.
Sure as hell worked innit.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

If there was ever a reason to kick all this human rights bollox in to touch on 00:50 - Nov 10 with 1391 viewsPommyhoop

If there was ever a reason to kick all this human rights bollox in to touch on 00:08 - Nov 10 by DevonWhite

It should be made law that lunatics like this have waived their human rights and should be treated accordingly.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

If there was ever a reason to kick all this human rights bollox in to touch on 00:52 - Nov 10 with 1389 viewsCanadaRanger

If there was ever a reason to kick all this human rights bollox in to touch on 00:14 - Nov 10 by kropotkin41

Illogical argument 1882. Because a mass murderer complains about cold coffee we all have to accept that we should enjoy less rights?

Bad coffee? That's "Grounds"... :)
If there was ever a reason to kick all this human rights bollox in to touch on 00:59 - Nov 10 with 1380 viewsTheBlob

If there was ever a reason to kick all this human rights bollox in to touch on 00:52 - Nov 10 by CanadaRanger

Bad coffee? That's "Grounds"... :)

If there was ever a reason to kick all this human rights bollox in to touch on 01:22 - Nov 10 with 1356 viewsTacticalR

I suppose the question is...should men who have done monstrous things be treated like monsters?

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

If there was ever a reason to kick all this human rights bollox in to touch on 01:25 - Nov 10 with 1355 viewsade_qpr

Do Norway have the death penalty?

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

If there was ever a reason to kick all this human rights bollox in to touch on 01:29 - Nov 10 with 1350 viewskensalriser

If there was ever a reason to kick all this human rights bollox in to touch on 00:50 - Nov 10 by Pommyhoop

It should be made law that lunatics like this have waived their human rights and should be treated accordingly.

Yeah, no human rights for the mentally ill! Cool!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

If there was ever a reason to kick all this human rights bollox in to touch on 01:58 - Nov 10 with 1333 viewsTheBlob

The human body yields a great number of parts valuable for transplant surgery.Although it might be prudent not to tell someone they are walking around with a mass murderers' vital organs.
Still.Waste not want not as they say.

If there was ever a reason to kick all this human rights bollox in to touch on 02:08 - Nov 10 with 1328 viewsSonofNorfolt

Any comment Breivik makes should not be given any air time by the media, who are at fault here. He is a mass murderer. There is nothing else to discuss.
Do people want to know who he thinks will win Strictly Come Dancing?

Today, sort of on topic, Ashley Charles was convicted of the murder of Phillip Sherriff, stabbing him in the neck with a broken bottle in a club.
The judge, summing up, said that he should serve a minimum of 14 years.
Why say that? It is not exactly life is it?

If I was one of departed's family, and he got out in 2026, I would make sure that he would not see 2027.
What a barbarian I am.
If there was ever a reason to kick all this human rights bollox in to touch on 03:23 - Nov 10 with 1314 viewsBklynRanger

If there was ever a reason to kick all this human rights bollox in to touch on 02:08 - Nov 10 by SonofNorfolt

Any comment Breivik makes should not be given any air time by the media, who are at fault here. He is a mass murderer. There is nothing else to discuss.
Do people want to know who he thinks will win Strictly Come Dancing?

Today, sort of on topic, Ashley Charles was convicted of the murder of Phillip Sherriff, stabbing him in the neck with a broken bottle in a club.
The judge, summing up, said that he should serve a minimum of 14 years.
Why say that? It is not exactly life is it?

If I was one of departed's family, and he got out in 2026, I would make sure that he would not see 2027.
What a barbarian I am.

Bang on on all fronts. The only thing I had ready to say about this was the fact that this loon (not the duck) got 21 years with what was it? 'the options to extend' or something? Norway you are better, or at least ffs worse, than that.

I've never been in favour of the death penalty but I have, since living in the belly of the great satan, appreciated their sentencing for nutters. LIfe has never meant life in the UK and I do not know why.

That wab who shot the congresswoman and 7 others in Arizona last year?: 7 consecutive life terms plus 140 years - say what you want about the yanks in many cases, but that's fair enough.
If there was ever a reason to kick all this human rights bollox in to touch on 03:28 - Nov 10 with 1310 viewsPommyhoop

If there was ever a reason to kick all this human rights bollox in to touch on 01:29 - Nov 10 by kensalriser

Yeah, no human rights for the mentally ill! Cool!

Bit of a difference between the cat lady down the road and this evil b@stard.
One behind the ear is what he needs.

If there was ever a reason to kick all this human rights bollox in to touch on 03:39 - Nov 10 with 1306 viewsPommyhoop

If there was ever a reason to kick all this human rights bollox in to touch on 03:23 - Nov 10 by BklynRanger

Bang on on all fronts. The only thing I had ready to say about this was the fact that this loon (not the duck) got 21 years with what was it? 'the options to extend' or something? Norway you are better, or at least ffs worse, than that.

I've never been in favour of the death penalty but I have, since living in the belly of the great satan, appreciated their sentencing for nutters. LIfe has never meant life in the UK and I do not know why.

That wab who shot the congresswoman and 7 others in Arizona last year?: 7 consecutive life terms plus 140 years - say what you want about the yanks in many cases, but that's fair enough.

Agree.
Saw a Louis Theroux program recently where he went inside a secure 'Hospital/ treatment center' for convicted paedophiles over there in USA.
Basically they serve their sentence then they have to go to this 'hospital'( its a jail really') to be 'cured'.Hardly anyone is 'cured' so effectively in this State( cant remember which one prob.Texas.) kiddie fiddling equals life inside.
Hurrah...

If there was ever a reason to kick all this human rights bollox in to touch on 08:27 - Nov 10 with 1217 viewsJamie

If there was ever a reason to kick all this human rights bollox in to touch on 03:39 - Nov 10 by Pommyhoop

Agree.
Saw a Louis Theroux program recently where he went inside a secure 'Hospital/ treatment center' for convicted paedophiles over there in USA.
Basically they serve their sentence then they have to go to this 'hospital'( its a jail really') to be 'cured'.Hardly anyone is 'cured' so effectively in this State( cant remember which one prob.Texas.) kiddie fiddling equals life inside.
Hurrah...

I believe that facility was in California. The final nail for those housed there was that even if they were deemed to have been rehabilitated, due to Sarah's Law which legally demands you inform your neighbours that you are a sex offender, it was nigh on impossible to actually find accommodation to release the people into.

As for the Norwegian sentence, their statutory maximum is X amount of years which he got and it then can (and will) be extended for the rest if his life.
If there was ever a reason to kick all this human rights bollox in to touch on 09:25 - Nov 10 with 1160 viewsQPR1882

You abide by the law and you earn your human rights you break the law you lose them.......simples.

What rights did the 77 victims get in this case ?

I don't give a fck if you stole an apple from the local greengrocers or murdered 77 people,you lose your human rights.
If there was ever a reason to kick all this human rights bollox in to touch on 09:56 - Nov 10 with 1124 viewspeejaybee

If there was ever a reason to kick all this human rights bollox in to touch on 09:25 - Nov 10 by QPR1882

You abide by the law and you earn your human rights you break the law you lose them.......simples.

I don't give a fck if you stole an apple from the local greengrocers or murdered 77 people,you lose your human rights.

Try telling that to "Liberity"

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

If there was ever a reason to kick all this human rights bollox in to touch on 10:31 - Nov 10 with 1075 viewshoopstilidie

Human rights are a basic necessity.

How they can, at times, be implemented is not.

Keep Human Rights, bin the bleeding hearts.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

If there was ever a reason to kick all this human rights bollox in to touch on 10:58 - Nov 10 with 1055 viewsTHEBUSH

If there was ever a reason to kick all this human rights bollox in to touch on 09:25 - Nov 10 by QPR1882

Yeah, but you weren't implying that, you were saying, abandon human rights, full stop.
If there was ever a reason to kick all this human rights bollox in to touch on 11:35 - Nov 10 with 1018 viewswillis1980

i hope breivik is miserable as sin, mass murdering twunt.

he also cost me nearly 2k, which made me miserable for ages.
If there was ever a reason to kick all this human rights bollox in to touch on 11:50 - Nov 10 with 999 viewsMrSheen

I read on another site that Breivik may not even be Norway's massest murderer...and the champ got out after 11 years!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnfinn_Nesset
If there was ever a reason to kick all this human rights bollox in to touch on 14:32 - Nov 10 with 905 viewsQPR1882

If there was ever a reason to kick all this human rights bollox in to touch on 10:58 - Nov 10 by THEBUSH

Yeah, but you weren't implying that, you were saying, abandon human rights, full stop.

Not what i meant but can see where you are coming from.
If there was ever a reason to kick all this human rights bollox in to touch on 15:00 - Nov 10 with 864 viewsRodneysgongger

on the strength of a Sky 'news' report............Fukalini.......we ARE in trouble....

oh deary dear

Oh Dear

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024