Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Student requires help for Dissertation 11:45 - Sep 25 with 7292 viewsle9hss

HI Guys

Im currently in my 3rd year of University and have decided to research the topic of Modern day Football from the perspective of Supporters.

I was just wondering how many of you would be willing to help by filling in a questionnaire or maybe be willing to be available for an interview. This research will also hopefully include an interview with a member of the board or Management from the club.
Student requires help for Dissertation on 12:00 - Sep 27 with 1604 viewsReedy

Student requires help for Dissertation on 08:03 - Sep 27 by le9hss

Like I said this is still in the process mode at the moment, obviously a questionnaire is the most common form of data collection for a university student, and as I said in my OP I would also like to conduct some one on one interviews with fans if possible, while I also try and get and audience with a senior member of staff or a member of the board. I shall be looking towards trying to integrate a new method of data collection but at the minute I need to speak to my tutor about it. Also does anyone know what site other clubs use as Forums as i generally only read this one but I know that most clubs was on the old Rivals format.

Count me in most definitely, happy to help.

Also if you want a one on one interview, would also be happy to help.

Just PM me.

Blog: The FA Cup

Student requires help for Dissertation on 14:37 - Sep 27 with 1580 viewsChaffRAFC

Student requires help for Dissertation on 08:03 - Sep 27 by le9hss

Like I said this is still in the process mode at the moment, obviously a questionnaire is the most common form of data collection for a university student, and as I said in my OP I would also like to conduct some one on one interviews with fans if possible, while I also try and get and audience with a senior member of staff or a member of the board. I shall be looking towards trying to integrate a new method of data collection but at the minute I need to speak to my tutor about it. Also does anyone know what site other clubs use as Forums as i generally only read this one but I know that most clubs was on the old Rivals format.

If you wanna do an interview, am willing to help with that as well.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Student requires help for Dissertation on 12:24 - Oct 5 with 1519 viewsle9hss

Hey guys thanks for the response the questionnaire should be finished by sunday, at the latest due to my birthday celebrations being in the way of me doing work.... shall email it to the guys who want it emailed and will also be creating an online survey aswell so you have the choice of which one you fill in
Student requires help for Dissertation on 20:24 - Oct 14 with 1306 viewsJohnSnow

Glad to help.
And can I ask you as a man, who writes, do you refer to a blogs like this http://degreeway.com/blog/how-to-start-your-dissertation, dedicated to the motivation of students and graduate students?
[Post edited 14 Oct 2016 20:26]
Student requires help for Dissertation on 20:29 - Oct 14 with 1290 viewsbatfink

Count me in for questionnaire
Student requires help for Dissertation on 20:31 - Oct 14 with 1285 viewschalkyncfc

Count me in for your questionnaire if you would like the views from a supporter of a big club it helps pal
Student requires help for Dissertation on 20:50 - Oct 14 with 1263 viewsTVOS1907

Student requires help for Dissertation on 20:31 - Oct 14 by chalkyncfc

Count me in for your questionnaire if you would like the views from a supporter of a big club it helps pal

... or a League 2 club.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Student requires help for Dissertation on 13:08 - Oct 15 with 1139 viewschalkyncfc

Student requires help for Dissertation on 20:50 - Oct 14 by TVOS1907

... or a League 2 club.

We are a sleeping giant
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024