Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How can it be a yellow card offence to don a fez when.... 12:44 - Apr 3 with 1169 viewsR_from_afar

Tim Cahill can box the corner flag or Robbie Keane can pretend to shoot the crowd?

More proof, not that it's needed, that our football is run by clowns.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

How can it be a yellow card offence to don a fez when.... on 13:28 - Apr 3 with 1103 viewsblacky200

I don't think it was the fez that got him a booking but going into the crowd to celebrate.
How can it be a yellow card offence to don a fez when.... on 13:30 - Apr 3 with 1094 viewssmegma

Because Mike Dean is a tw*t.
How can it be a yellow card offence to don a fez when.... on 13:43 - Apr 3 with 1068 viewskingo

In Mr Dean's eyes, it is acceptable for players from big teams to rub the noses of lesser teams in the ****, but it is very disrespectful for a player from a small team to enjoy scoring against a big team. It just isn't allowed, and he had to give him a yellow to make it easier to try and send him off later.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

How can it be a yellow card offence to don a fez when.... on 13:44 - Apr 3 with 1064 viewsW7Ranger

But getting kicked in the face by Arteta is apparantly fine.

Score a goal and celebrate with your fans???
How can it be a yellow card offence to don a fez when.... on 13:45 - Apr 3 with 1058 viewsBushman

How can it be a yellow card offence to don a fez when.... on 13:30 - Apr 3 by smegma

Because Mike Dean is a tw*t.

Compare his performance to Howard Webb'S.

7 Yellows?,I cant even remember a dirty tackle.

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

How can it be a yellow card offence to don a fez when.... on 13:53 - Apr 3 with 1033 viewspomanjou

How can it be a yellow card offence to don a fez when.... on 13:45 - Apr 3 by Bushman

Compare his performance to Howard Webb'S.

7 Yellows?,I cant even remember a dirty tackle.

He let us win. Wot u want, jam on it

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

How can it be a yellow card offence to don a fez when.... on 18:21 - Apr 3 with 853 viewspeejaybee

How can it be a yellow card offence to don a fez when.... on 13:53 - Apr 3 by pomanjou

He let us win. Wot u want, jam on it

Yes, Blackcurrant if poss.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

How can it be a yellow card offence to don a fez when.... on 19:19 - Apr 3 with 810 viewsqpranger10

How can it be a yellow card offence to don a fez when.... on 18:21 - Apr 3 by peejaybee

Yes, Blackcurrant if poss.

Aside from the fez, how many players have you seen go head to head in the last couple of weeks and not get sent off, as Joey did. In the Newcastle Sunderland match a couple of weeks back there was an incident where one on the Newcastle players tried to choke one of the Tynesiders (like Cisse) in retaliation for a foul. They both got yellows. Does make you a bit sick at how inconsistent referees are, and how we seem to be on the wrong end of the inconsistency.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024