Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clint Hill 13:40 - Apr 1 with 1601 viewsHayesender

Been in hospital all night had to have an operation to have RVP surgically removed from his back pocket !!

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Clint Hill on 13:49 - Apr 1 with 1586 viewspomanjou

Swiss clock

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Clint Hill on 13:51 - Apr 1 with 1574 viewsAntti_Heinola

Clint was superb. But it was Anton who marked RVP out the game.

Bare bones.

Clint Hill on 14:02 - Apr 1 with 1538 viewscyprusmel

I thought Hill and Derry were outstanding yesterday, for a couple of old un's they did the business on a multi million pound Arsenal team.
Clint Hill on 14:19 - Apr 1 with 1489 viewsHayesender

Clint Hill on 13:51 - Apr 1 by Antti_Heinola

Clint was superb. But it was Anton who marked RVP out the game.

Don't let facts get in the way of me bigging up Clint Hill

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Clint Hill on 17:03 - Apr 1 with 1313 viewsthemodfather

Clint Hill on 14:19 - Apr 1 by Hayesender

Don't let facts get in the way of me bigging up Clint Hill

hill has been excellent....warnock brought him in as cover and maybe get some games from him, but he's been a stand out, should be capt...ok a few errors but overall he leads by example.

Clint Hill on 20:57 - Apr 1 with 1031 viewsDesertBoot

Ferdinand looks so much more assured with Clint Hill alongside him. The latter has been fantastic - the loan spell at Forest a distant memory now.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Clint Hill on 21:13 - Apr 1 with 975 viewsCamberleyR

Clint Hill on 17:03 - Apr 1 by themodfather

hill has been excellent....warnock brought him in as cover and maybe get some games from him, but he's been a stand out, should be capt...ok a few errors but overall he leads by example.

He was NW's first choice LB at Palace and was always going to be first choice last season rather than just cover.

If you remember we had Matt Hill and then Tosic playing LB when he first took over. It was definitely one of the areas he identified in 2010 close season.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Clint Hill on 21:14 - Apr 1 with 971 viewsN12Hoop

I don't recall Warnock using Hill as centre back much (if at all) which is odd considering all the problems we had when Connelly had his breakdown. Been very impressed with Hill especially yesterday against a very mobile opposition.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Login to get fewer ads

Clint Hill on 21:17 - Apr 1 with 959 viewsCamberleyR

I seem to remember him as a CB when he started at Tranmere.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Clint Hill on 21:19 - Apr 1 with 953 viewsbobby

Agree
Clint wasnt even in the frame as a central defender last year but he looks our best centre back this season. No nonsense and a physical presence that we have lacked with Anton and Gabbidon.
Him and Derry were magnificent yesterday.
The legacy of Warnocks signings is that they overperform which is great credit to them and Neil.
And i am delighted that Gorkks is doing well for Reading.
A rugged centre half from the Darren Peacock and Alan Macdonald school.

http://twitter.com/#/bobbyosborne1

Clint Hill on 21:24 - Apr 1 with 942 viewsJoolzz

Only seen Hill play LB before Hughes took over,where he was average.As CB<a revelation.Love commitement and passion....used to feel sorry for him tracking young wingers all day
Clint Hill on 21:55 - Apr 1 with 887 viewsDesertBoot

In a past match programme he said he was much happier at centre-back.
We look so much better and more assured with him there.
New contract and hopefully a goal to erase the Bolton farce will come his way soon.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Clint Hill on 22:37 - Apr 1 with 831 viewsrcap

A lot of Premiership CBs get picked for technical skills & their ability to start play from the back. Eg. Luiz, Cahill at Chelsea.

Sod that, we're not Barca, we're in a hole and we need a couple of uncomplicated, experienced & professional defenders to lift the rest of the back 5/6. Hill & Derry are invaluable.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024